Swept

Barb

Carpe Scrotum
Apr 2, 2009
So, ladies, men...when was the most memorable time you were swept off your feet, and what was it about the sweeper that took your breath away?

Big Jethro poppi, looks like a Viking, the way a man should look, solid in every way... masterful.

A couple points of departure from my usual MO. He's bigger than me, and I suspect he's smarter, too. Date night tomorrow. If he keeps grabbing me and kissing me like that he'll have to keep me.

:redface:

Last edited:
So, ladies, men...when was the most memorable time you were swept off your feet, and what was it about the sweeper that took your breath away?

Big Jethro poppi, looks like a Viking, the way a man should look, solid in every way... masterful.

A couple points of departure from my usual MO. He's bigger than me, and I suspect he's smarter, too. Date night tomorrow. If he keeps grabbing me and kissing me he'll have to keep me.

A few years ago and "across a crowded room" eyes in lock-up and panties in heat. It lasted 14 years. Pheromones.

Happy for you Barb and let's hope he never quits that grabbing and kissing. A great thrill. :)

A couple points of departure from my usual MO. He's bigger than me, and I suspect he's smarter, too. Date night tomorrow. If he keeps grabbing me and kissing me he'll have to keep me.

A few years ago and "across a crowded room" eyes in lock-up and panties in heat. It lasted 14 years. Pheromones.

Happy for you Barb and let's hope he never quits that grabbing and kissing. A great thrill. :)

14 years, that's a good run. And yes, it is quite a thrill. Haven't seen that since...19. Just a smidge over my head, but I can't help the grin.

Forum List

Back