Syrian Americans and Americans of Syrian descent

R

rdean

Steve Jobs. One of the founders of Apple.

Jerry Seinfeld. Syrian Jew.

Paula Abdul - come on. Abdul - sold over 50,000,000 records.

F. Murray Abraham - Oscar winner

Brandon Saad - played for the Stanley Cup Chicago Blackhawks

Paul Anka - former Teen Idol and famous song writer

Tige Andrews - police chief from Mod Squad

Teri Hatcher - was Lois on "Lois and Clark" and was on "
Desperate Housewives"

Amazing the number of Americans from Syrian descent who have made names for themselves in this country. I wonder if Republicans think they should be rounded up.

Desperate Housewives"

Amazing the number of Americans from Syrian descent who have made names for themselves in this country. I wonder if Republicans think they should be rounded up.
All of them Christians or Jews. LOL

Desperate Housewives"

Well the lie of rounding up Syrian refugees is strong already in this thread.

It is prudent to track any refugee/migrant that comes from ISIS or AQ regions. And true refugees will tell you that they don't want the others hiding behind their plight.

ANY of those individuals who was born here and considers themselves Syrian rather than Anerican should be deported immediately wirh loss of all property and monies here in the US. Just as anyone born i this country who considers themselves anything but AMERICAN or holds any level of attachment or loyalty to ANY other country ahould.

Look guys I've known so many awesome Muslims in my life especially in Toronto who fled these regions to protect their children. Especially those with daughters.

If the libs think we are terrified of radicals you should witness the muslim community who are scared shitless of the radicals in Islam.

If the libs think we are terrified of radicals you should witness the muslim community who are scared shitless of the radicals in Islam.

Then why aren't these people moving to take their countrues back from the radicals rather than just running away from them?

All that has to happen in one of the countries that are dominated by Sharia is one uncle Abdul to turn over a whole family. Family is toast.

Just send me all the younger ladies so I can re-educate them on social abnormalities....and how to succeed....

All that has to happen in one of the countries that are dominated by Sharia is one uncle Abdul to turn over a whole family. Family is toast.

Until these supposedly "moderate" Arabs desude they are willing to do what's necessary to change their countries, I hsve zero sympathy for them. Just as I had/have no sympathy for Cuban refugees.

Until these supposedly "moderate" Arabs desude they are willing to do what's necessary to change their countries, I hsve zero sympathy for them. Just as I had/have no sympathy for Cuban refugees.

For true they can't . Because America and Canada and Britain back the savages. Better get a grip on it.

Our fucking leaders made ISIS.

Why do I support blocking the entry of thousands of (Syrian) Muslims into the U.S.? The simple answer is I am afraid of the Islamic faith. This religion intimidates me because of its amply demonstrated ability to transform certain of its adherents into suicidal mass murderers.

I do regret finding it necessary to openly discriminate against the majority of Muslims who are not radicalized jihadists but the fact is my country has already been attacked by, and is presently being threatened by, radicalized Muslims and there is no way to positively determine which of the proposed Muslim (Syrian) refugees are radicalized and which are not. So I am unwilling to jeopardize the lives of my loved ones, my own life and the lives of my countrymen for the sake of being politically correct.

Again, I am anti-Islam because that religion transforms certain of its adherents into homicidal maniacs who are willing to die to strike at non-Muslims. And of those refugees who are not radical Islamists, who knows how many will become radicalized because they are disappointed with the conditions they experience here in America?

So I am willing to accept any Syrian who is a Christian (or a Jew) and can prove it. But no Muslims!

For true they can't . Because America and Canada and Britain back the savages. Better get a grip on it.

Our fucking leaders made ISIS.

I will agree the US ahould get entirely out of that region (and the entire international community), but I don't believe that would ebd up helping make thise countrues any better.

Desperate Housewives"

All of them Christians or Jews. LOL

Kurtis el Khaleel--AKA DJ Mantronix and Kurtis Mantronik, pioneer of early Hip Hop and electro music, was of Syrian Descent and Muslim

Desperate Housewives"

Yes, lots of Christians and Jews have contributed to America.
Do you have a similar list of Syrian Muslims?

Forum List

Back