🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Syrian Army defends Tabqa airport, smashes hundreds of IS terrorists

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Isis intensified its attacks on the Syrian military airport Tabqa at Raqqa this week. Hundreds of terrorists were killed around the airport and in an ambush close to the airport, their tanks and further equipment they captured in Iraq was seized or destroyed by the heros of Syria. In the battle, Isis suffered the strongest and most accurate airstrikes so far, the SAA said. The SAA targets the area surrounding the airport and recaptured the town Ejeil, which gives strategic advantages to the Army. The airport is heavily fortified, hundreds of soldiers are supplied by the airforce. They are equipped with any kind of weaponry, including tanks and artillery.

The Army announced that the airport will never be lost and the location from which the Army will start the liberation of Raqqa and the whole province.

ISIS terrorists 8217 hopes of taking over al- Tabqa military airport quashed by the army Syrian Arab News Agency

According to medias, Syrian TV has reported about the evacuation of the facility but there is still nothing about it in the Internet. A takeover by the terrorists would mean a significant disadvantage for the Syrian army in the region. The SAA would have no bases in the IS controlled area anymore.

islamic-state.jpg

"Islamic State (IS) militants advanced for the first time on Sunday into a military airport that is the last stronghold of the Syrian army in Raqqa province, a monitoring group said.

"The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said fighters from the group had launched a fourth attack in six days on Tabqa military airport overnight and entered the facility on Sunday morning."

Islamic State claim control of Tabqa airbase in Syria Middle East Eye

Feels like Obama is hoping they take out Assad for him.
Then what?
IS in the Golan Heights?

Never---Israel wouldn't allow it.
Would Israel invade Syria to prevent it?

I'm not even sure if there is such a thing as a national border anymore. I would guess Israel has it's own line in the sand that cannot be crossed.
Israel has always been accused of keeping its borders ambiguous, to say the least, but I don't think it could tolerate a hostile force in the Golan. So far, however, Israel and IS haven't displayed any hostility towards one another. I'm starting to wonder if anyone has a clue where the ME is heading.

Feels like Obama is hoping they take out Assad for him.
Then what?
IS in the Golan Heights?

Never---Israel wouldn't allow it.
Would Israel invade Syria to prevent it?

I'm not even sure if there is such a thing as a national border anymore. I would guess Israel has it's own line in the sand that cannot be crossed.
Israel has always been accused of keeping its borders ambiguous, to say the least, but I don't think it could tolerate a hostile force in the Golan. So far, however, Israel and IS haven't displayed any hostility towards one another. I'm starting to wonder if anyone has a clue where the ME is heading.

Shaping the battlefield keeps coming to my mind. Either that or watching as the battlefield shapes itself.

Forum List

Back