Syrian Conflict: No-Confidence in Obama

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Syria: a vote of no-confidence in the President « Jon Rappoport's Blog

Taking a step back…do you think Obama woke up one day and said, “Hold on here. Assad just used chemical weapons on his own people. I have to take action. I have to punish him.”

Of course not. This idea came from somewhere else. It’s been on the table for years, as part of a Middle East strategy to destabilize the whole region. It’s, on one level, a Mossad-CIA plan, with a Saudi twist. On a higher level, it’s a Globalist operation, whose end game is order from chaos.

"This idea came from somewhere else. It’s been on the table for years, as part of a Middle East strategy to destabilize the whole region. It’s, on one level, a Mossad-CIA plan, with a Saudi twist. On a higher level, it’s a Globalist operation, whose end game is order from chaos."

So it is a Islamic-Zionist-CIA-Globalist plot?

"This idea came from somewhere else. It’s been on the table for years, as part of a Middle East strategy to destabilize the whole region. It’s, on one level, a Mossad-CIA plan, with a Saudi twist. On a higher level, it’s a Globalist operation, whose end game is order from chaos."

So it is a Islamic-Zionist-CIA-Globalist plot?

Hey JakeFakey, how about the Heller quote that disproved your claim about the definition of "well regulated."

I don't think he is a bad guy,just the wrong guy for the job,he isin over his head badly. As far as not voting to spare him,thats crap,the Britts took it like men so should he.

Forum List

Back