Syrian crisis comes home to Canada

Uncle Ferd says dey's comin' here...

... but first dey gotta get onna two-year waitin' list...

... to get a Corvette.

We are accepting some. I wish we weren't.
------------------------------- YEAH , government of mrobama is accepting some. I never would accept any !! Course , I'd stop ALL immigration !!

Love you God Fearing Repubs!
-------------------------------------- what does no immigration allowed have to do with God Fearing JimH ??[/QUOTE

Another American Indian. Or did YOUR family immigrate to America. Hhhhhmmmm????

JimH52 wrote: So you are an American Indian, are you?

Indians don't want `em here...

... blowin' up dey's teepees, either.

JimH52 wrote: So you are an American Indian, are you?

Indians don't want `em here...

... blowin' up dey's teepees, either.
----------------------- I just want to know what immigration has to do with God Fearing . Guess that JimH doesn't know either .

I agree. I never asked for the 50,000 to come here. Of course, I am just a taxpayer, and I should not be asked as to who can come here. Just pay up for all of their up keep while they are here, and shut the hell up. Politicians are the boss, and they know best. Puke. I am just a lowly taxpayer with no right and no opinion allowed. This is Canada. Wow.

------------------------------- YEAH , government of mrobama is accepting some. I never would accept any !! Course , I'd stop ALL immigration !!

Stop it for at least 5 - 8 years, and let's get our house in order, and help the 7% unemployed fellow Canadians who are losing jobs to most of them. Those new illegal criminals are only going to end up sucking off the system, not help it.

... to get a Corvette.

There is going to be a big fight between a Native Indian and a Syrian refugee as to who gets that Corvette first. :thewave:

Uncle Ferd says, "Yea, dey prob'ly keepin' `em in igloos inna far north...
icon_omg.gif

Canada hit for detention of hundreds of children refugees
Sep 22, 2016 - From the average of 10 days, the length of detention period could extend to 30 days to a few months.
Amid acclamation as haven of war refugees, Canada has been castigated for the detention of hundreds of children annually, including those coming from warn torn countries. This after the International Human Rights Program of the University of Toronto disclosed that the country jailed an average of 242 children annually, from 2010 to 2014, for various immigration violations. The report was released Thursday.

Children, some of them forced to separate from their parents, were sent to correctional facilities, medium security immigration holding stations or solitary confinements. From the average of 10 days, the length of detention period could extend to 30 days to a few months. The report pointed out that most of the detained children came from sub-Saharan Africa and Syria, who fled for safety from the unending chaos of their home countries.

canada-immigration.jpg

What’s happening with children in detention really runs counter to the narrative of Canada as a global human rights promoter,’ said Samer Muscati, the report’s editor.​

Samer Muscati, the report's editor, was quoted by The Guardian questioning the immigration policy of Canada that contradicted to its principle as global promoter of human rights. Canada's immigration system has been condemned for its practice of detaining children, including the new born. In response to the call, the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) vowed to ease its immigration guidelines especially among children. The agency promised to observe it commitment to the International Convention on the Rights of the Child, saying that detention of children will be the last resort and only after the child's interest is closely considered. "When a child is held, it will be for the shortest time possible," the agency added.

It likewise guaranteed to release unaccompanied minors to family members or to a child protection agency. Those children who are with their parents will remain with their parents in a CBSA immigration holding center. According to the report, this is the first time that the Canadian government and CBSA took serious steps to end child detention after many years of being silent on the issue.

Canada hit for detention of hundreds of children refugees

I think that all Caucasian countries should shut their border gates down until we can get our numbers back up again to where they were 60 years ago. We are falling behind in the race race. It is not looking good for our people.

... to get a Corvette.

There is going to be a big fight between a Native Indian and a Syrian refugee as to who gets that Corvette first. :thewave:

Nope. Now there is three, me. It should go to me because I am paying for that Corvette to be given away with my tax dollars. Why should a Syrian or an Indian get it. They haven't contributed anything to Canada like I have. I want it, dammit. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back