Syria's Assad pays visit to recaptured Christian town on Easter

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It appears now that no matter how bad Assad is, the Christians certainly had it better than they do now with those Islamic extremists trying to murder them and destroy their churches.

By Patrick J. McDonnell and Nabih Bulos
April 20, 2014, 3:02 p.m.

DAMASCUS, Syria – President Bashar Assad made a symbolic Easter visit Sunday to the heavily damaged town of Maaloula, a Christian landmark enclave recaptured from Islamist rebels last week by government forces.

The president’s visit, broadcast on state television, underscored his efforts to portray himself as a defender of Christians and other minorities as he prepares for an expected reelection bid in the midst of a devastating war now in its fourth year.

Continue reading at:

Syria's Assad pays visit to recaptured Christian town on Easter - latimes.com

No doubt........ :cool:

Sunni Man is going to show his therapist some of his Trollish responses so that the therapist can figure out a way to try to get Sunni away from his obsession of being a Troll. It will take a lot of work and many, many sessions, but perhaps the theraist might be successful. Then Sunni Man can go out into the world instead of sitting in front of his computer all day long posting nonsense. We all wish Sunni well in his therapy sessions. It can't be much fun just trolling around the various forums when he will actually be able to leave his apartment and speak to real people. Good luck to you, Sunni Man, in being successful with your therapy sessions.

Do tell........ :cool:

Isn't it strange that someone like Sunni Man is not ashamed to show us how mentally unbalanced he is -- not only with his trollish ways but with his trying to show us that his fellow Muslims are going to take over America and change the American flag. Sunni Man really should get out of his apartment and hook up with some extremist Muslim group who does want to take over America for Islam. This is what he fervently is hoping for.

It appears now that no matter how bad Assad is, the Christians certainly had it better than they do now with those Islamic extremists trying to murder them and destroy their churches.

By Patrick J. McDonnell and Nabih Bulos
April 20, 2014, 3:02 p.m.

DAMASCUS, Syria – President Bashar Assad made a symbolic Easter visit Sunday to the heavily damaged town of Maaloula, a Christian landmark enclave recaptured from Islamist rebels last week by government forces.

The president’s visit, broadcast on state television, underscored his efforts to portray himself as a defender of Christians and other minorities as he prepares for an expected reelection bid in the midst of a devastating war now in its fourth year.

Continue reading at:

Syria's Assad pays visit to recaptured Christian town on Easter - latimes.com

Assad blew the H.E. double toothpicks out of the monastery taking back the town.

He will win because he will likely be the only one on the ballot............as usual

Isn't it strange that someone like Sunni Man is not ashamed to show us how mentally unbalanced he is -- not only with his trollish ways but with his trying to show us that his fellow Muslims are going to take over America and change the American flag. Sunni Man really should get out of his apartment and hook up with some extremist Muslim group who does want to take over America for Islam. This is what he fervently is hoping for.

You're right, he's a massive troll. But he keeps fishing and you keep taking the bait Sally.
Trolls thrive when you keep responding to their posts, like you're doing.
He's obbiously mentally ill or something, so best thing is to ignore him.
Ignore is a trolls worst enemy.

Kinda funny how Toastman follows me around the board just to call me a troll. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

You're right, he's a massive troll. But he keeps fishing and you keep taking the bait Sally.
Trolls thrive when you keep responding to their posts, like you're doing.
He's obbiously mentally ill or something, so best thing is to ignore him.
Ignore is a trolls worst enemy.

In a way, I feel sorry for the lonely sociopath -- no friends, alone in his apartment all day long, and the only thing he has are the forums where he can troll around and post his nonsense. I think we can all see that he is mentally unbalanced. At least by conducting his silly Jihad on the Internet, he is not harming American citizens.

That was something, though, wasn't it? He had no problem having an avatar showing the Islamic Republic of America flag. This is what he is anxiously waiting for. Don't forget, he said he didn't care what happened to the Christians in the Middle East and he didn't care what happened to the Christians living here in the U.S. It shows you that he doesn't care about his fellow American citizens unless they happen to be Muslims also.

Don't forget, he said he didn't care what happened to the Christians in the Middle East and he didn't care what happened to the Christians living here in the U.S. It shows you that he doesn't care about his fellow American citizens unless they happen to be Muslims also.
Now don't start telling more lies Silly-Sally.

I never said anything about Christians in the U.S. ... :cool:

Kinda funny how Toastman follows me around the board just to call me a troll. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

How am I falling you around when I'm only posting in the ME and I/P forums, the same ones I've always been posting in ?

Look at yourself Sunni Troll, you post the SAME crap every time Sally starts a thread and you respond to her in the same way when you quote her posts.
Get a life.

Don't forget, he said he didn't care what happened to the Christians in the Middle East and he didn't care what happened to the Christians living here in the U.S. It shows you that he doesn't care about his fellow American citizens unless they happen to be Muslims also.
Now don't start telling more lies Silly-Sally.

I never said anything about Christians in the U.S. ... :cool:

If I am lying, you can find what you said and show us all. Let's face it, since you became a devout Muslim, you care nothing for others who don't follow your faith even though these people are human beings.

If I am lying, you can find what you said and show us all. Let's face it, since you became a devout Muslim, you care nothing for others who don't follow your faith even though these people are human beings.
Siilly-Sally you moron.....since you made the claim.

It's up to you to provide the evidence that I said anything about Christians in the U.S.

Otherwise, you lied and owe me an apology. .. :cool:

Siilly-Sally you moron.....since you made the claim.

It's up to you to provide the evidence that I said anything about Christians in the U.S.

Otherwise, you lied and owe me an apology. .. :cool:

I think most of the readers can remember when you said that, and I posted Sad, so sad -- after you said what you did. You owe the Americans reading this board an apology posting an avatar of the flag of Islamic Republic Of America. It certainly looks like you are telling the Americans here that the Muslims are going to take over America. As a leader of C.A.I.R. once said -- The Muslims are not here in America to follow the Constitution but Sharia Law -- and no doubt you are waiting for that day.

I think most of the readers can remember when you said that, and I posted Sad, so sad -- after you said what you did.
Silly-Sally, either prove it........or admit that you lied.

So which will it be?? .. :cool:

I think most of the readers can remember when you said that, and I posted Sad, so sad -- after you said what you did. [/quote
]Silly-Sally, either prove it........or admit that you lied.

So which will it be?? .. :cool:

Why, I am sure a smart Muslim like you who has nothing else to do can find the post to which you are referring. Go for it, Mr. Cuckoo Troll. Show the readers that you are at least useful for finding something.

Why, I am sure a smart Muslim like you who has nothing else to do can find the post to which you are referring. Go for it, Mr. Cuckoo Troll. Show the readers that you are at least useful for finding something.
Silly-Sally you stupid bitch. .. :cuckoo:

I never said one single word about Christians in America.

So there is nothing for me to find.

If you have evidence to the contrary......then post it.....or else shut your lying pie hole. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back