Syria's Assad pays visit to recaptured Christian town on Easter

Why, I am sure a smart Muslim like you who has nothing else to do can find the post to which you are referring. Go for it, Mr. Cuckoo Troll. Show the readers that you are at least useful for finding something.
Silly-Sally you stupid bitch. .. :cuckoo:

I never said one single word about Christians in America.

So there is nothing for me to find.

If you have evidence to the contrary......then post it.....or else shut your lying pie hole. .. :cool:

Tut, tut, Old Sociopath Troll, why would I have said that it was sad, very sad, what you said. What did you do? Edit your post. I really don't trust a sneaky troll like you. Meanwhile, why not apologize to all the American posters and readers for desecrating the American flag in your avatar by insinuating that the flag was the flag of an Islamic country. While eating dinner, I happened to glance at my husband's flight jacket that he left on another chair which had the American flag sewn on one sleeve, and I thought about how you desecrated that flag.

He is sick by desecrating the American flag and showing us what he desires it to be. He reminds me of this. Maybe all twisted converts feel the same.

Islam is my life... Jihad is my spirit... I will die to establish Islam." — from the Muslim Student Association pledge of allegiance.

..........................................^^ Silly-Sally is having psychotic delusions again........ :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

..........................................^^ Silly-Sally is having psychotic delusions again........ :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

If anyone wants to see delusions, all they need to do is read your projections for America and the American flag that you posted in this thread LOL!!!

:lol:

I think everyone realizes by now that Mr. Cuckoo, the Crazy Muslim Troll, desperately needs psychiatric therapy sessions to try to untwist his twisted mind. This Crazy Muslim Troll busies himself all day trolling after people on various forums. I doubt he ever leaves his apartment because it is more important for him to troll than to have a normal life. Now go prove I am wrong, Mr. Cuckoo, and get out for at least some fresh air. You can put off your trolling for later. Strange how he doesn't mind showing readers how twisted he is with his constant trolling.

.......................................^^ Silly-Sally is infatuated with the Sunni Man and loves to talk endlessly about me. ... :eusa_angel:

.......................................^^ Silly-Sally is infatuated with the Sunni Man and loves to talk endlessly about me. ... :eusa_angel:

Make an appointment with your therapist. You are in dire need of help. Some converts to Islam resort to terrorism and some others like you resort to conducting their Jihad via forums by stalking certain individuals.

I think the readers can see that the twisted Muslim convert, Mr. Cuckoo, thinks that people love to talk about him when he is the one stalking people on various forums talking about them and disrupting forums with his nonsense. GET HELP, MR. CUCKOO..

Has anyone seen this twisted person ever actually contribute to this Middle East forum instead of constantly disrupting it?

.........................................^^ Silly-Sally still endlessly talking about her fantasy lover the Sunni Man. .. :eusa_angel:

It's not my fault!! .. :eusa_hand:

There are a lot of lonely women like Silly-Sally who want the Sunni Man's great mind and hot body for their own personal playground. . :cool:

Forum List

Back