🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Syria’s Russian Weapon Buys

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hmm, wonder if someone here brokered the deal from his little room.

Aug 18, 2015 00:12 UTC by Defense Industry Daily staff
Latest update [?]
August 18/15: Russia has reportedly
external.png
external.png
delivered six MiG-31 Foxhound interceptors to the Assad regime in Syria, with Turkish media
external.png
external.png
first reporting the delivery. The two states are thought to have signed a contract for the aircraft in June 2007
external.png
external.png
, with Russia previously supplying Syria with significant quantities of military hardware, including deals for Yak-130 light attack jets and MiG-29 fighters.

MiG-29SMT
(click to view full)
In June 2007, Russian newspapers claimed that Russia had begun delivering 5 MiG-31E Foxhound aircraft to Syria, under a deal that was reportedly negotiated in autumn 2006. The Russian newspaper Kommersant added that part of the deal was being financed by Iran as a back-door purchase. A series of other deals have been announced since, for items that include advanced anti-ship missiles and air defense systems.

Continue reading at:

Syria s Russian Weapon Buys

Latest update [?]
external.png
external.png
delivered six MiG-31 Foxhound interceptors to the Assad regime in Syria, with Turkish media
external.png
external.png
first reporting the delivery. The two states are thought to have signed a contract for the aircraft in June 2007
external.png
external.png
, with Russia previously supplying Syria with significant quantities of military hardware, including deals for Yak-130 light attack jets and MiG-29 fighters.

MiG-29SMT
(click to view full)
In June 2007, Russian newspapers claimed that Russia had begun delivering 5 MiG-31E Foxhound aircraft to Syria, under a deal that was reportedly negotiated in autumn 2006. The Russian newspaper Kommersant added that part of the deal was being financed by Iran as a back-door purchase. A series of other deals have been announced since, for items that include advanced anti-ship missiles and air defense systems.

Continue reading at:

Like Assad need more jets? Ground syria jets and helicopters, then work on the tank. Syria should have been a no fly zone from the start. He is attacking his own people.

Latest update [?]
external.png
external.png
external.png
external.png
external.png
external.png

MiG-29SMT
(click to view full)

Continue reading at:

Like Assad need more jets? Ground syria jets and helicopters, then work on the tank. Syria should have been a no fly zone from the start. He is attacking his own people.
aris2shit wants Al-Qaeda and ISIS to take over the country. According to aris the shit, this would serve the Syrian people and happen in favor of it.

Latest update [?]
external.png
external.png
external.png
external.png
external.png
external.png

MiG-29SMT
(click to view full)

Continue reading at:

aris2shit wants Al-Qaeda and ISIS to take over the country. According to aris the shit, this would serve the Syrian people and happen in favor of it.

Listen, you little shit (see, I can call you this the same way you call Aris), Aris in no way is championing Al Qaeda or ISIS. These notions are only in your diseased mind because she doesn't champion your lover, Assad. Aris, coming from that area of the world and still in touch with her friends over there, certainly knows a lot more than a little shit like you.

Latest update [?]
external.png
external.png
external.png
external.png
external.png
external.png

MiG-29SMT
(click to view full)

Continue reading at:

Listen, you little shit (see, I can call you this the same way you call Aris), Aris in no way is championing Al Qaeda or ISIS. These notions are only in your diseased mind because she doesn't champion your lover, Assad. Aris, coming from that area of the world and still in touch with her friends over there, certainly knows a lot more than a little shit like you.

Wow, from phalangist to al qaida and ISIS????

and no one told me? I don't even have a burka.

Sally, put the clueless numbnuts on ignore

Latest update [?]
external.png
external.png
external.png
external.png
external.png
external.png

MiG-29SMT
(click to view full)

Continue reading at:

That's what he wants, Aris. Do you think he can save a bit out of his allowance from Assad to buy you a burka. After all, he is declaring you a radical Islamist so he should be happy to have you wear something to play that part.

Latest update [?]
external.png
external.png
external.png
external.png
external.png
external.png

MiG-29SMT
(click to view full)

Continue reading at:

That's what he wants, Aris. Do you think he can save a bit out of his allowance from Assad to buy you a burka. After all, he is declaring you a radical Islamist so he should be happy to have you wear something to play that part.

<spit>
I wouldn't put one of things on. I'd burn it, but not wear it. Now a sari I would wear, something in blue and gold, or silver, maybe. A sarong in purple. A spaghetti strap in red and white. How about my birthday suit? Maybe a one piece swim suit with a grass skirt

Can I use the burka as a dust cover for my car?

<spit>
I wouldn't put one of things on. I'd burn it, but not wear it. Now a sari I would wear, something in blue and gold, or silver, maybe. A sarong in purple. A spaghetti strap in red and white. How about my birthday suit? Maybe a one piece swim suit with a grass skirt

Sure, but it would have to be a small car. The thing that I find strange is the Muslim women from Southeast Asia wearing beautiful garments. I see them in the market as well as Muslim women in the black burka. I wonder what they think of each other with the different mode of dressing.

<spit>

Sure, but it would have to be a small car. The thing that I find strange is the Muslim women from Southeast Asia wearing beautiful garments. I see them in the market as well as Muslim women in the black burka. I wonder what they think of each other with the different mode of dressing.

stupid men

Forum List

Back