T-shirt of the year

I love this:

images
The people being mocked by this t-shirt won't get the reference. They're too stupid.
That would be fine by me actually. She died in 1969, and was probably driving drunk at the time, or dead already in the backseat. We'll never know for sure, no one does but Teddy knew the island and the bridge, she didn't.
Ole teddy killed her, that's for sure.

Prove it.

:eusa_liar:
Involuntary manslaughter

That would be fine by me actually. She died in 1969, and was probably driving drunk at the time, or dead already in the backseat. We'll never know for sure, no one does but Teddy knew the island and the bridge, she didn't.
No, it isn't. No one knows what actually happened, no one.
Imagine that a liberal can't see the facts about another liberal. How Gruber of you.
The "facts" are dead. No one knows, and it doesn't fucking matter either way eh? 1969 was 45 years ago kiddos. Move along.
Easy for liberals to say, Trent Lott said something nice to Strong Thurmond on his birthday about him making a good president. 50 years earlier, he had to resign. You went back 30 years on Romney. This week you went back 12 years on a republican senator, about something he didn't do. Sounds like liberals only use the past when it will benefit you.
I didn't do anything of the kind, and I don't give a fuck about Ted or this other GOP jerkoff in his white pointy hood.

Imagine that a liberal can't see the facts about another liberal. How Gruber of you.
The "facts" are dead. No one knows, and it doesn't fucking matter either way eh? 1969 was 45 years ago kiddos. Move along.
Easy for liberals to say, Trent Lott said something nice to Strong Thurmond on his birthday about him making a good president. 50 years earlier, he had to resign. You went back 30 years on Romney. This week you went back 12 years on a republican senator, about something he didn't do. Sounds like liberals only use the past when it will benefit you.
I didn't do anything of the kind, and I don't give a fuck about Ted or this other GOP jerkoff in his white pointy hood.
This other GOP jerkoff is wearing Ted's white pointy hood. Noice.

I love this:

images
The people being mocked by this t-shirt won't get the reference. They're too stupid.
why did he not get help?.....

I love this:

images
What help? No one even knows if he knew she was dead. And help wasn't going to save her now was it?

It looked as if she were holding herself up to get a last breath of air. It was a consciously assumed position. ... She didn't drown. She died of suffocation in her own air void. It took her at least three or four hours to die. I could have had her out of that car twenty-five minutes after I got the call. But he [Ted Kennedy] didn't call.

— diver John Farrar, Inquest into the Death of Mary Jo Kopechne, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Edgartown District Court. New York: EVR Productions, 1970.

What help? No one even knows if he knew she was dead. And help wasn't going to save her now was it?

He didn't bother to find out, did he?

Nobody fucking knows dumbass, nobody,

It looked as if she were holding herself up to get a last breath of air. It was a consciously assumed position. ... She didn't drown. She died of suffocation in her own air void. It took her at least three or four hours to die. I could have had her out of that car twenty-five minutes after I got the call. But he [Ted Kennedy] didn't call.

— diver John Farrar, Inquest into the Death of Mary Jo Kopechne, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Edgartown District Court. New York: EVR Productions, 1970.
Look at the pictures of the car and tell me you couldn't get out that if you weren't dead on impact or dead already? Bullshit, total and complete.

539w.jpg

Look at the pictures of the car and tell me you couldn't get out that if you weren't dead on impact or dead already? Bullshit, total and complete.
You're arguing with the expert on the scene.

He said so himself, dumbass.

Don't forget she was a straight woman. Of absolutely no value to the left.

There were no experts and everyone is guessing since nobody knows what the fuck happened. She wasn't trapped but died in ten feet of water in a car with a smashed windshield? She died when she drove the goddamned thing off the bridge, more than likely, and knocked herself out and therefore drowned. Teddy knew the roads, she didn't.

It doesn't matter what the fuck he said dumbass. Nobody alive today knows what really happened, and nobody ever will.

It doesn't matter what the fuck he said dumbass. Nobody alive today knows what really happened, and nobody ever will.

Because he was rich and powerful and she was just a woman.

So you're saying we should believe anything Teddie said about the matter?

There were no experts and everyone is guessing since nobody knows what the fuck happened. She wasn't trapped but died in ten feet of water in a car with a smashed windshield? She died when she drove the goddamned thing off the bridge, more than likely, and knocked herself out and therefore drowned. Teddy knew the roads, she didn't.
Not according to the expert witness. Argue with him.

Not according to the expert witness. Argue with him.
There were no experts and no one fucking knows because there's no way to know.

Forum List

Back