T-shirt of the year

Help doesn't help the dead dummy. And we have no idea, literally, that he was even in the car. All we know is that they left together and in the morning she was dead. That's it, end of story.

We know a hell of a lot more than that.

It's difficult to comprehend just how incredibly stupid you are.
You don't know shit. We don't know shit. No one does and the only fucking person who could have is dead, and we don't even know if he knew because no one does.

We have the testimony of the culprit himself. Anyone with half a brain can understand that Teddies claims and the physical evidence don't add up. Your claim that we "don't know shit" is obvious horseshit.
No, it isn't dumbass, because no one alive today knows the fucking truth, or ever will. They left together, she died, That's all anyone will ever fucking know for sure.

I've already proven you wrong, dumbass.

Just give up while you're behind.
You have proven nothing my little infant, and you never will.

Help doesn't help the dead dummy. And we have no idea, literally, that he was even in the car. All we know is that they left together and in the morning she was dead. That's it, end of story.

You don't know shit. We don't know shit. No one does and the only fucking person who could have is dead, and we don't even know if he knew because no one does.

We have the testimony of the culprit himself. Anyone with half a brain can understand that Teddies claims and the physical evidence don't add up. Your claim that we "don't know shit" is obvious horseshit.
No, it isn't dumbass, because no one alive today knows the fucking truth, or ever will. They left together, she died, That's all anyone will ever fucking know for sure.
Before you continue to make an even bigger ass out of yourself than is your daily routine, I suggest you read this:

Chappaquiddick incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Of which not a fucking damn matters. The actual truth is unknown, and now unknowable.

It doesn't matter what the fuck he said dumbass. Nobody alive today knows what really happened, and nobody ever will.
but dont go and get help right?.....what kind of fucker are you?....

No little infant, it isn't. The truth will never be known, ever.

but dont go and get help right?.....what kind of fucker are you?....

No little infant, it isn't. The truth will never be known, ever.
still waiting for something to back up what you said.....having problems finding it?.....

I love this:

images
You would. By that's because you're a political hack, anti-American sack of shit.

Why? Because he takes issue with a notable Democrat heavyweight who killed a woman? You libs sure like to rape and kill women.

Hmm... not sure I understand.
You're a fucking idiot. Not sure I understand

Forum List

Back