T-shirt of the year

What help? No one even knows if he knew she was dead. And help wasn't going to save her now was it?

He didn't bother to find out, did he?
Nobody fucking knows dumbass, nobody,

He said so himself, dumbass.
It doesn't matter what the fuck he said dumbass. Nobody alive today knows what really happened, and nobody ever will.
but dont go and get help right?.....what kind of fucker are you?....
Help doesn't help the dead dummy. And we have no idea, literally, that he was even in the car. All we know is that they left together and in the morning she was dead. That's it, end of story.

It doesn't matter what the fuck he said dumbass. Nobody alive today knows what really happened, and nobody ever will.
Help doesn't help the dead dummy. And we have no idea, literally, that he was even in the car. All we know is that they left together and in the morning she was dead. That's it, end of story.

We know a hell of a lot more than that.

It's difficult to comprehend just how incredibly stupid you are.

You don't know shit. We don't know shit. No one does and the only fucking person who could have is dead, and we don't even know if he knew because no one does.

You don't know shit. We don't know shit. No one does and the only fucking person who could have is dead, and we don't even know if he knew because no one does.

We have the testimony of the culprit himself. Anyone with half a brain can understand that Teddies claims and the physical evidence don't add up. Your claim that we "don't know shit" is obvious horseshit.

He said he was in the car, dumbass.

He said he was in the car, dumbass.
It doesn't fucking matter dumbass. The truth is what is, not what someone says. How many fucking times must I teach you morons that?

We have the testimony of the culprit himself. Anyone with half a brain can understand that Teddies claims and the physical evidence don't add up. Your claim that we "don't know shit" is obvious horseshit.
No, it isn't dumbass, because no one alive today knows the fucking truth, or ever will. They left together, she died, That's all anyone will ever fucking know for sure.

No, it isn't dumbass, because no one alive today knows the fucking truth, or ever will. They left together, she died, That's all anyone will ever fucking know for sure.

I've already proven you wrong, dumbass.

Just give up while you're behind.

Before you continue to make an even bigger ass out of yourself than is your daily routine, I suggest you read this:

Chappaquiddick incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

hey i understand you loved teddy....but every account i have read of this says you are full of shit....he was there dumbfuck....show me something that backs up what you say...because i can produce more than one link that says you are full of shit....
Incident on Chappaquiddick Island mdash History.com This Day in History mdash 7 18 1969
Ted Kennedy and the Chappaquiddick Accident
http://www.newsweek.com/ted-kennedy-car-accident-chappaquiddick-207070
Ted Kennedy drives off a Chappaquiddick bridge killing a woman

now lets see yours saying he wasnt there.....

Before you continue to make an even bigger ass out of yourself than is your daily routine, I suggest you read this:

Which shows all the drinking and hanky panky are malevolent Pubcrappe gossip, he had a concussion, and went to the police when he heard she was dead. People with concussions are a little messed up...but what does this have to do with a black guy dying for selling loose cigarettes? Could easily have been given a ticket.

Personally I like this one.
frunk_as_duck_funny_st_patricks_day_tee_shirt-ra9e2b2f8610842939dc2c0bb0610ffa1_804gs_512.jpg

Which shows all the drinking and hanky panky are malevolent Pubcrappe gossip, he had a concussion, and went to the police when he heard she was dead. People with concussions are a little messed up...but what does this have to do with a black guy dying for selling loose cigarettes? Could easily have been given a ticket.
I guess all of history can't be verified unless you were personally there. How do we know Lincoln freed the slaves? It's probably all Pubcarppe gossip.

I love this:

images
The people being mocked by this t-shirt won't get the reference. They're too stupid.
That would be fine by me actually. She died in 1969, and was probably driving drunk at the time, or dead already in the backseat. We'll never know for sure, no one does but Teddy knew the island and the bridge, she didn't.

She was pregnant with Teddy Love child, so he murdered her. He left her to drown; further, he actually left her overnight in the car while he went home so the lawyers could work out the details.

I love this:

images
The people being mocked by this t-shirt won't get the reference. They're too stupid.
That would be fine by me actually. She died in 1969, and was probably driving drunk at the time, or dead already in the backseat. We'll never know for sure, no one does but Teddy knew the island and the bridge, she didn't.

She was pregnant with Teddy Love child, so he murdered her. He left her to drown; further, he actually left her overnight in the car while he went home so the lawyers could work out the details.
Bullshit, total and complete.

I guess all of history can't be verified unless you were personally there. How do we know Lincoln freed the slaves? It's probably all Pubcarppe gossip.
We have the documents, unlike this accident.

Forum List

Back