🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Take a look at these so-called "Patriots"

CNN is talking out of their asses. Supposedly the "Ok" hand signal was actually code for "white supremacy" until they showed Obama doing it a hundred times.

This is just a load of shit, where they load up on secret "meanings" and symbols.

Reminds me of back in the day, the homo community said that blue jeans were "gay". "Gay jeans day".

Being in a decent school, I wore slick slacks, dress shirt and necktie, so I didn't get accused of sodomy like so many government school kids who wore jeans to school.
As Rod Stewart intoned, Every Picture Tells a Story, Don't It? Or wait! Maybe these were Antifa Plants. What do you think?

DNC spokespeople that were interviewed by Journalist James O'Keefe working undercover described how the libs infect Trump events.
James O'Keefe is not a journalist.

Neither is CNN, they're propagandists

Yeah, these so-called Patriots are a pretty disgusting lot.

GOD BLESS AMERICA !
Freedom of expression is awesome, is it not ?
CNN is talking out of their asses. Supposedly the "Ok" hand signal was actually code for "white supremacy" until they showed Obama doing it a hundred times.

This is just a load of shit, where they load up on secret "meanings" and symbols.

Reminds me of back in the day, the homo community said that blue jeans were "gay". "Gay jeans day".

Being in a decent school, I wore slick slacks, dress shirt and necktie, so I didn't get accused of sodomy like so many government school kids who wore jeans to school.
Wow, we didnt have a homo community where I grew up.
Well, there was one suspect but he was stoned to death.;)
Ah...Kultist Keyboard Kommando.
Considering the premise of the thread, linked sources, and accusations within the article, it seemed an appropriate response.
Does this mean we're not friends anymore ?

Trying to smear different groups is pathetic on yours and CNN as they make up BS about each group. I am choosing to not argue how stupid each claim is and instead choosing to focus on the gallows built and used to put fear in people with noose thing. What caught my eye was that it would take some time to build a wooden gallows -------but the narrative of the left is that this wasn't planned that Trump just incited them and they showed up. Your article is proof of the libs playing stupid games again and being the ones behind supposed riot that never was.

Trying to smear different groups is pathetic on yours and CNN as they make up BS about each group. I am choosing to not argue how stupid each claim is and instead choosing to focus on the gallows built and used to put fear in people with noose thing. What caught my eye was that it would take some time to build a wooden gallows -------but the narrative of the left is that this wasn't planned that Trump just incited them and they showed up. Your article is proof of the libs playing stupid games again and being the ones behind supposed riot that never was.
Taking pictures of the the hats, the clothes, and the flags these people are waving is nothing less than graphic images of their beliefs which they are proudly displaying for all to see.

Last edited:
Most Democrat Voters are Bigots and the Dem Politicians/Press exploit their hate, fear and ignorance.
The Democrat Party is stuffed full of violent hate groups, such as Antifa, Klan, BLM, Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood.....

Most Democrat Voters are Bigots and the Dem Politicians/Press exploit their hate, fear and ignorance.
The Democrat Party is stuffed full of violent hate groups, such as Antifa, Klan, BLM, Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, Muslim Brotherhood.....

That's priceless since hate, fear, and ignorance is at the very heart of the Trump supporters and their beliefs when they stormed the US Capitol for the first time in over 200 years, and the last time it happened it was done by the British during the war of 1812.

Edit to add: No, it didn't happen during the Civil War, and it didn't happen during the Great Depression, and it didn't happen during the Vietnam War or the racial unrest of 1968. But it happens when an unscrupulous president blatantly lies to his sycophantic supporters who are too ignorant, or just plain stupid, to look at the overwhelming evidence which does not support their dear leader's claims. And the end result is that America and every other American are victims of Trump and his followers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back