Taliban leader vows to start stoning and flogging Afghan women again: report

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
“With this announcement by the Taliban leader, a new chapter of private punishments has begun and Afghan women are experiencing the depths of loneliness,” a human rights official said.

Remote : Thu, 28 Mar 2024 19:42:29 -0400
Local : 2024-03-29(Friday) 00 : 42 : 29
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

what's it gonna take to send the entire Taliban to the slaughterhouse??
SHAME ON YOU, BIDEN & DEMOCRATS.
YOU RETREATED FAR TOO SOON.

I don't give two shits what internal matters go on over in the Land-O-Rocks.
well then, you're lucky i do have friends in the US, with varying skincolors even.
otherwise you'd be on your own in wars that you drove the world into.
we, the Dutch aren't nearly as uni-polar and isolationist as you Americans are.

i wonder if you have the balls to tell me what you just told me if i were face to face with you.
i'd walk away without comment never to return to save your sorry imcompetent a$$ when your greed gets you into trouble.

“With this announcement by the Taliban leader, a new chapter of private punishments has begun and Afghan women are experiencing the depths of loneliness,” a human rights official said.

Should we blame Biden? Or the guy who signed to the withdrawal agreement? That was TRUMP.

The
well then, you're lucky i do have friends in the US, with varying skincolors even.

i wonder if you have the balls to tell me what you just told me if i were face to face with you.
i'd walk away without comment never to return to save your sorry imcompetent a$$ when your greed gets you into trouble.
the Dutch have major Issues with Farmers ( Whites )

Then why come to an American website, and complain about it? Why no pressure the Dutch government to intervene on behalf of these people?

Why certainly I would.....And would have 87% of US citizens backing me up if you chose to get froggy, not that I'd need the help.

I find it humorous that a oft conquered Dutchman is talking such shit in the first place.....Stay in your lane and protect your farmers, or better yet go on over to The Land-O-Rocks yourself and white knight over there.

Have fun storming the castle.

The Taliban opted not to use any of the billions of dollars worth of equipment and weapons Biden left for them for this, and instead go back to the old-fashioned stoning of women for adultery.

Si se pueda!

From The New York Post:

The Taliban’s reclusive leader signaled the hardline Islamist group would begin stoning and flogging women in public again, according to a report.
Mullah Hibatullah Akhundzada delivered the message meant for Western countries over the weekend in a voice message on state television.
“You say it’s a violation of women’s rights when we stone them to death,” he told state media, according to the Telegraph.
“But we will soon implement the punishment for adultery. We will flog women in public. We will stone them to death in public.”

The Taliban opted not to use any of the billions of dollars worth of equipment and weapons Biden left for them for this, and instead go back to the old-fashioned stoning of women for adultery.

Si se pueda!

From The New York Post:

Another great day for extremist religion in its fight to keep women subservient.

Just like the extremists here and their fight to control reproduction and sex.

Si se pueda!

From The New York Post:

That's nothing, the Left uses genital mutilation with little girls now with their tranny crap

Another great day for extremist religion in its fight to keep women subservient.

Just like the extremists here and their fight to control reproduction and sex.
you are comparing regulating a medical procedure to stoning a woman? Really? You wonder why people call you all out of touch, and a cult?

Si se pueda!

From The New York Post:

IS there anything under the sun that is not BIDENS fault??
Think maybe you have slipped beyond HATE & are heading for insanity.

Forum List

Back