Taliban to allow 200 Americans, other civilians to leave Afghanistan -U.S. official

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Sept 9 (Reuters) - Taliban authorities have agreed to let 200 American civilians and third country nationals who remained in Afghanistan after the end of the U.S. evacuation operation to depart on charter flights from Kabul airport, a U.S. official said.

The Taliban were pressed to allow the departures by U.S. Special Representative Zalmay Khalilzad, said the official, who spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity.

The departures were expected on Thursday. The official could not say whether these Americans and third country nationals were among people stranded for days in Mazar-i-Sharif because their private charters have not been allowed to depart.

Reporting by Jonathan Landay; Editing by Raju Gopalakrishnan and Muralikumar Anantharaman

-------------------------------------------------------
and the republicans said Americans left there, no there are any Americans left there unless they want to be left there.

I sure the republicans are just seething over it.

Americans are having to depend on the TALIBAN because their govt left them.
This is one of the most embarrassing things we have ever done.
LOL not "we" i didnt vote for that stupid fuck. My bad.
Tramp made the deal with the Taliban and Biden had to live with it.

Also the Biden admin didn't leave them behind.

I sure the republicans are just seething over it.
The Republicans (along with the rest of the world) are "just seething" over the fact it's got to this stage and we've to all of a sudden to be grateful to the Taliban for something like this.

Folk like you will never see the difference or appreciate the distinction.

No he didnt. Stop with that stupid excuse.
Yes, the fuck he did.
IDK why people would rather be partisan shitheads than have integrity. Blows my mind.
I can see the documentary 20 years from now, "inside the mind of a political cultist"

Glad they are leaving. Unfortunately, the damage Biden has caused has hurt so many and is irreversible. His poor decisions and lack of leadership has cost lives and security for Americans.

I wonder how much money Potatohead promised them? Any idea? Maybe it is more than promised. Maybe he already gave them barrels of cash just like The Worthless Negro gave his Iranian Mullah buddies.

Those Muslim trerrorists dudes are a lot smarter than anyone in the Potatohead administration. I bet Potatohead gave away the store to them. Just like The Worthless Negro gave away the store.

Sept 9 (Reuters) - Taliban authorities have agreed to let 200 American civilians and third country nationals who remained in Afghanistan after the end of the U.S. evacuation operation to depart on charter flights from Kabul airport, a U.S. official said.

The Taliban were pressed to allow the departures by U.S. Special Representative Zalmay Khalilzad, said the official, who spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity.

The departures were expected on Thursday. The official could not say whether these Americans and third country nationals were among people stranded for days in Mazar-i-Sharif because their private charters have not been allowed to depart.

Reporting by Jonathan Landay; Editing by Raju Gopalakrishnan and Muralikumar Anantharaman

-------------------------------------------------------
and the republicans said Americans left there, no there are any Americans left there unless they want to be left there.

"Taliban to allow"...that's what America under Bloody Joe Biden has become. Good job, Robinettes.

The deal was ALWAYS negotiable. We were held to nothing. It was Biden's new administration
he had all the power for months. Biden was afraid to change anything because HE wanted out by a certain time, no matter what the Taliban did.

And yes Biden left them behind. For you to say otherwise is like you saying the sun didnt come up today. take a look outside.

What's this make it - Around 150,000 airlifted out of Afghanistan?
That's unprecedented. Nice work Uncle Joe!
It didn't have to be the emergency situation Quid Pro made it, so there's that.

The deal was ALWAYS negotiable. We were held to nothing. It was Biden's new administration
he had all the power for months. Biden was afraid to change anything because HE wanted out by a certain time, no matter what the Taliban did.

And yes Biden left them behind. For you to say otherwise is like you saying the sun didnt come up today. take a look outside.
They're desperate to deflect criticism away from Quid Pro, no matter how far they have to stretch. The guy can't stand on his own.

Forum List

Back