Talk about BITCH SLAPPING!.. Poll: Sanders surges to 10-point Iowa lead!!!

If people were tired of their labor being stolen they wouldn't keep electing politicians who over tax them for their own benefit.
Instead, they would vote for someone intent upon forcing manufacturing and service jobs back on-shore; taxing (tariffs) and bullying BIg Business into doing so.

Hillary's poll numbers are in free fall. The numbers in New Hampshire, Iowa, North and South Carolina are sinificant because the candidates are spending time there.
"Free Fall" is a bit dramatic wouldn't you think?
If the candidates were a bit more palatable, they would be even worse for her. They have been very dramatic. 20% in two months for the front runner are very dramatic

Good...Operation Chaos, 2015 version.
I remember operation Chaos. That's where Rush lies to his listeners.

What's it called when Hillary lies to her supporters?

"SORRY?".......

Wearing orange....looking good!

It's DEFINITELY HER!!!!

tWsP63O.jpg

About my post above.......

These hypothetical races are all over the map

One thing is for sure.....Clinton's lead has eroded against Republicans and Democrats.

But she still leads all others, with few exceptions.

I know you'd like to interpret those few exceptions as the end of Hillary.

Watch out, her strategists are highly paid, and experienced.

It's going to be a long and bloody election season
It is rather significant that she has fallen as far as she has though to Sanders.

About my post above.......

These hypothetical races are all over the map

One thing is for sure.....Clinton's lead has eroded against Republicans and Democrats.

But she still leads all others, with few exceptions.

I know you'd like to interpret those few exceptions as the end of Hillary.

Watch out, her strategists are highly paid, and experienced.

It's going to be a long and bloody election season
It is rather significant that she has fallen as far as she has though to Sanders.

OW!!!!!!!!
VDIl1wt.jpg

I think Trump is unstoppable. He will be the GOP nominee.

He will Destroy hiLIARy. He will annihilate Crackpot Sanders. He will embarrass Biden. He will squash O'Maggot like a maggot.

President TRUMP.

Start practicing. It's gonna happen.

Hillary's poll numbers are in free fall. The numbers in New Hampshire, Iowa, North and South Carolina are sinificant because the candidates are spending time there.
"Free Fall" is a bit dramatic wouldn't you think?
If the candidates were a bit more palatable, they would be even worse for her. They have been very dramatic. 20% in two months for the front runner are very dramatic
I was asking if the phrase free fall was an exagerration. Apparently you think it is. To each his own.

I'm trying hard to picture November 2016.

I knew the Republicans had to do something to shake up the lead Hillary had over all comers, but she seems like her own worst enemy.

There are however, a great many aspects to formulating strategy. When to leak your liabilities, how and when to defend them, etc.....

My freind who is a former GOP lobbyist at the state level, thinks both the GOP and DNC strategists have lost control this year. So maybe there isn't some grand design playing out, and just a bunch of chaos, made worse by "the age of Twitter"

If I had my way, I'd like to see Kasich as President, and Marco Rubio as VP

I think Trump is unstoppable. He will be the GOP nominee.

He will Destroy hiLIARy. He will annihilate Crackpot Sanders. He will embarrass Biden. He will squash O'Maggot like a maggot.

President TRUMP.

Start practicing. It's gonna happen.
About two months ago I'd call you a moron.

I never thought Trump would do what he has.

I thought the GOP wouldn't allow it.

So who knows

What can one say.....

The Hill ^ | 9/13/15 | Bradford Richardson
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is up by double-digits on former secretary of State Hillary Clinton in Iowa and New Hampshire, according to a poll released by CBS News on Sunday.The senator is drawing 43 percent support in the first-in-the-nation Iowa caucus, besting Clinton by 10 points.Sanders is also drawing 52 percent support in New Hampshire, almost doubling Clinton, who sits at 30 percent support in the Granite State.

VDIl1wt.jpg

ROFLMNAO! The Democrats are finally reaping the degeneracy that they've long sowed...

Forum List

Back