Talk about BITCH SLAPPING!.. Poll: Sanders surges to 10-point Iowa lead!!!

Good...Operation Chaos, 2015 version.
I remember operation Chaos. That's where Rush lies to his listeners.

What's it called when Hillary lies to her supporters?
I'n the world of politics.....what you're describing is caled a speech.

In my world it's called lying, but her faithful dupes don't mind, in fact they are used to it after seven years of Obungles doing it to them

I don't think this nation can afford The Bern

THE COST OF BERNIE: $18 TRILLION
That’s the tally the Wall Street Journal‘s news pages (not the editorial page) have calculated for all of Sanders’ proposals:

In all, he backs at least $18 trillion in new spending over a decade, according to a tally by The Wall Street Journal, a sum that alarms conservatives and gives even many Democrats pause. Mr. Sanders sees the money as going to essential government services at a time of increasing strain on the middle class.

His agenda includes an estimated $15 trillion for a government-run health-care program that covers every American, plus large sums to rebuild roads and bridges, expand Social Security and make tuition free at public colleges.

The Cost of Bernie: $18 Trillion

In my world it's called lying, but her faithful dupes don't mind, in fact they are used to it after seven years of Obungles doing it to them
Let me see if I understand.

Politicians create false and misleading impressions, and knowingly tell untruths, whenever it's expedient. I don't know anyone who dissagrees with this statement.

The tricky part comes in when politicians/pundits lie to people, and tell people that their guy/gal doesn't lie, and the other guy/gal does.

Or they soft sell it, and say all politicians lie, but the opposing politicians do it more...and/or they'll just talk all day about the opposing politician's lies, and say nothing about the lies their own gets caught telling.

While all this is merely an indication that political strategists/consultants, and MSNBC/Fox News, are doing their jobs well.......it's particularly sad that so many Americans fall for it. It gets detremental to our country when the hands of the people that fall for it, have their hands guided at the voting booth because of it.

In conclusion...anyone who thinks all liberals are stupid, or all conservatives are stupid....that person is the real problem in America

Politicians create false and misleading impressions, and knowingly tell untruths, whenever it's expedient. I don't know anyone who dissagrees with this statement.

The tricky part comes in when politicians/pundits lie to people, and tell people that their guy/gal doesn't lie, and the other guy/gal does.

Or they soft sell it, and say all politicians lie, but the opposing politicians do it more...and/or they'll just talk all day about the opposing politician's lies, and say nothing about the lies their own gets caught telling.

While all this is merely an indication that political strategists/consultants, and MSNBC/Fox News, are doing their jobs well.......it's particularly sad that so many Americans fall for it. It gets detremental to our country when the hands of the people that fall for it, have their hands guided at the voting booth because of it.

In conclusion...anyone who thinks all liberals are stupid, or all conservatives are stupid....that person is the real problem in America

Nope, you didn't understand

I'm glad you realize that liberals, or conservatives aren't the problem.

It's the people who hate liberals and conservatives who are the problem.

Glad we see eye to eye

Glad we see eye to eye

Progressives are the problem, we don't see eye to eye at all

Iowa is 3% black and yet, from 1995 to 2012, Iowa received over 24 billion in free government money. Only 19% of Iowa farms didn't get free government money.

And you guys complain about minorities.

Not a single person even mentioned minorities till you so how can any of us have been complaining about them?

Glad we see eye to eye

Progressives are the problem, we don't see eye to eye at all
Fair enough.

Let's see if I'm catching on.

Liberals, or Democrats, or Leftists, are only a problem, or wrong and bad, if they're progressives?

If the answer to that question is yes........

Between Biden, Hillary, Saunders, Obama, Holder, O'Malley, Wasserman Schultz, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Howard Dean, Chuck Schumer, Chuck Todd, Rachel Maddow, and basically all the Democrats, liberals, and leftists...........which of them, are NOT progressives?

Iowa is 3% black and yet, from 1995 to 2012, Iowa received over 24 billion in free government money. Only 19% of Iowa farms didn't get free government money.

Not a single person even mentioned minorities till you so how can any of us have been complaining about them?
I think the obvious difference is how Fox News conservatives, and dittoheads, view what happens with farm subsidies, and funds channeled through to public assistance programs.

Fox News Republicans, and Rush Limbaugh fans, believe that all funds used for public assistance winds up in the hands of black gang members in housing projects, with rampant generational abuse of such programs. That's why they oppose "entitlements"

Fox News Republicans, and Rush Limbaugh fans, believe that farm subsidies are used by hard working white farmers, who actualy deserve, and need that program.

15% of farm subsidies are used fraudulently. By farmers who plant nothing, or land owners who've developed what was once farm land into other things.

I'm sure a percentage of housing project residents abuse tha program, but figuring that out is a little more complex, get this stuff from 2011. http://www.bls.gov/cex/csxann11.pdf

Anyway.....it's easy to blame the other guy for everything

Hillary will not be President and neither will Trump.
I'd like to see Kasich/Rubio win. Those two are being the least idiotic, IMO, of the GOP field.

I don't want to see Democrats in the white house after 2016 because the GOP needs to quit back seat driving, and test their new found Tea Party ideals.

Any guesses from you?

I think the obvious difference is how Fox News conservatives, and dittoheads, view what happens with farm subsidies, and funds channeled through to public assistance programs.

Fox News Republicans, and Rush Limbaugh fans, believe that all funds used for public assistance winds up in the hands of black gang members in housing projects, with rampant generational abuse of such programs. That's why they oppose "entitlements"

Fox News Republicans, and Rush Limbaugh fans, believe that farm subsidies are used by hard working white farmers, who actualy deserve, and need that program.

15% of farm subsidies are used fraudulently. By farmers who plant nothing, or land owners who've developed what was once farm land into other things.

I'm sure a percentage of housing project residents abuse tha program, but figuring that out is a little more complex, get this stuff from 2011. http://www.bls.gov/cex/csxann11.pdf

Last time I checked conservatives opposed all wasteful spending. Not because of the color of anyone's skin, but because we believe that man can govern himself and that to best do that we need to follow the constitution and limit the power of the federal government.

I understand that many of you cannot come up with arguments for wasteful spending and thus need to falsely claim racist motives but you're just lying to yourself.

Last time I checked conservatives opposed all wasteful spending. Not because of the color of anyone's skin, but because we believe that man can govern himself and that to best do that we need to follow the constitution and limit the power of the federal government.

I understand that many of you cannot come up with arguments for wasteful spending and thus need to falsely claim racist motives but you're just lying to yourself.
I have plenty of arguments to prove that Republican administrations spend just as much as Democratic adminstrations do, relative to poor economic conditions and good ecnomic conditions.

But for some reason, guys like you, believe the Republicans, if you'll only vote for them, will not spend more money tha they have, this tme around.

I know lot's of Lefties, Democrats, and Progressives, and none of them have less respect for the constitution than all of the righties I know. But somehow, because Fox News, and Rush told them...they think lefties don't like the constitution.

It's all the same BS that causes lefties to think righties are all racists, that causes righties to think lefties hate the constitution, and spend more than righties.

If the GOP takes the white house in 2016, big government spending won't even be spoken of on Fox News, like it didn't throughout the Bush admin

What can one say.....

The Hill ^ | 9/13/15 | Bradford Richardson
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) is up by double-digits on former secretary of State Hillary Clinton in Iowa and New Hampshire, according to a poll released by CBS News on Sunday.The senator is drawing 43 percent support in the first-in-the-nation Iowa caucus, besting Clinton by 10 points.Sanders is also drawing 52 percent support in New Hampshire, almost doubling Clinton, who sits at 30 percent support in the Granite State.

VDIl1wt.jpg
Kicking, as part of the series, "The Misadventures of Vigilante".

Forum List

Back