Talk of protecting Ukraine’s sovereignty is kind of silly when we refuse to protect our own sovereign right…no?

www.usatoday.com
ICE, family separation, immigration: What can asylum-seekers expect?
Sep 23, 2019 — They typically join family members somewhere in the United States and wait for an immigration court hearing, which can take years. Although wait ...

Change the damn channel and get the facts. Google it for God's sake. Information is not evil.
2019?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Your headline aligns with those fellow comrades magaturds in arms that watch that Tucker show. Then you go into 'American sovereignty' like some whackadoo armchair 'political activist'. Do you declare yourself a SovCit, jackass? How's that working out for you?

Either way, thanks for the illuminating magaturd perspective! It's so very unique! Like once-in-a-lifetime experience!! :113:
You talk alot but you don’t really state your position, you don’t make a point or refute mine….WTF is your drunk pathetic ass trying to say?
You don’t think nations should have a right to sovereignty?

So illegal aliens don't work at meat plants or other jobs Americans don't want to do? So what are you worried about lol..... Too bad you people don't have computers or smartphones so you could look this stuff up for God's sake lol...
I thought we were discussing whether an SSN card alone is sufficient to complete an I-9?

I thought we were discussing whether an SSN card alone is sufficient to complete an I-9?
I have no idea I have not applied for a job in years lol. The point is we have millions of illegal workers working because we have no good national work ID card and are not organized at all. The GOP plan. A wall will make no difference.

I have no idea I have not applied for a job in years lol. The point is we have millions of illegal workers working because we have no good national work ID card and are not organized at all. The GOP plan. A wall will make no difference.
It isn't, turd. Time to stop blathering about SSN cards.

That isn't the reason we have millions of illegals, dumbass.

200,000 Ukrainian Americans served during World War II.
Marine Corps Sgt Michael Strank, a Lemko Ukrainian, helped raise the flag at Iwo Jima...was killed in combat one week later

FFV6AAkXwAYDW8Q

It is crap hateful propaganda for the brainwashed roobs... He is doing nothing out of the ordinary for the great country of America, not for Rupert Murdoch and internet crazies who will say anything for a buck. Total swine. Change the damn channel.
Such idiocy. Your Dem masters will give you an extra piece of bread for your loyalty. Fox has nothing to do with Astorino acquiring that video.

How do you get a fake copy of your birth certificate with the official seal on it?

You're a fucking liar, of course
How
It isn't, turd. Time to stop blathering about SSN cards.

That isn't the reason we have millions of illegals, dumbass.
Every every other modern country with this problem has ended it with a good id card and organization for crying out loud lol. You people have no idea what you're talking about...

That is what filthy Libs always say. You DEMS started Vietnam and would NOT let us win. You suck.
We should have let Ho Chi take over the country after world war II instead of forcing them into the arms of the Russians and Chinese. Or at least have held the Democratic elections in 1956 as we promised... What bothers me is Nixon running the war into the ground after promising peace. Secret peace plan my butt. I think Kennedy would have gotten us out. I caramba...

We should have let Ho Chi take over the country after world war II instead of forcing them into the arms of the Russians and Chinese. Or at least have held the Democratic elections in 1956 as we promised... What bothers me is Nixon running the war into the ground after promising peace. Secret peace plan my butt. I think Kennedy would have gotten us out. I caramba...
Ho Chi Minh was a fucking communist. End of story. Communists never hold democratic elections.

Forum List

Back