Talking to one of my only friends down in Arkansas

Andrew36

Nov 28, 2022
My friend from work down in Arkansas asked me how I benefit from living in New Hampshire as opposed to down there in Arkansas.

I said that I got what I was always going to get by coming to New Hampshire with no plans, nothing here to go to, with $1,600 in my pocket, a notebook, a pen, a hotel room for a week, a working cell phone and 211..
And even by New Hampshire standards, I'm very lucky.

The difference is that the help is actually here.

And when I start work next week, I work at McDonald's for $18 an hour, I get paid sick leave and benefits.

And then when I rent an apartment, I actually have the right to an apartment that has a roof and isn't insect and parasite infested and doesn't have lead in my water.

And here in the hospital, I got approved for Anthem Mediblue PPO right smack dab in the middle of my COVID hospital stay...

Dehydration, fixed.
The bone crusher cramps, fixed.
Sore throat, congestion, hoarse voice, fixed.
Blocked airways, fixed.
Loss of appetite, fixed.
Viral load, fixed.

Then I said...
It isn't what I have, I have what I paid for..
The difference is what I can soon begin to pay for starting next month when I have a paycheck or two.
:)

My friend from work down in Arkansas asked me how I benefit from living in New Hampshire as opposed to down there in Arkansas.

I said that I got what I was always going to get by coming to New Hampshire with no plans, nothing here to go to, with $1,600 in my pocket, a notebook, a pen, a hotel room for a week, a working cell phone and 211..

And when I start work next week, I work at McDonald's for $18 an hour, I get paid sick leave and benefits.

And then when I rent an apartment, I actually have the right to an apartment that has a roof and isn't insect and parasite infested and doesn't have lead in my water.

And here in the hospital, I got approved for Anthem Mediblue PPO right smack dab in the middle of my COVID hospital stay...

Dehydration, fixed.
Blocked airways, fixed.
Loss of appetite, fixed.
Viral load, fixed.

Then I said...
The difference is what I can soon begin to pay for starting next month when I have a paycheck or two.
Well, that just blew that "I'm superior to them Southern Crackers" thing all to hell.

Good luck with life, brah. I'm sorry you can't have the opportunities I did, but the government did that. I don't like it. MAGA was about fixing that, but..where are we now?

Not just the Federal government, local governments with tax greed contribute to the demise of The American Dream as well. Oh indeedy yes, they do. That drives the cost of housing up, too.

When I was a young man? One week's worth of work was supposed to cover your housing for a month. True story.

I was taught this when a young apprentice.

One week's pay for housing.

The next for bills and food.

The next 2 you can save or spend; Your choice, but don't be stupid.

It hurts my heart that future Americans cannot have that these days; That's messed up. :(

MAGA was about bringing that back; What exactly DO future Americans want for themselves and others?

(If not that)

Last edited:

Dehydration, fixed.
Blocked airways, fixed.
Loss of appetite, fixed.
Viral load, fixed.

Then I said...
Ain’t it nice to live in a place that is >90% white?

th

Wow!!!

One whole and only friend?

What species is it?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back