One Of My Neighbors Just Saved My Life

So now you're cancelling the trip to the hospital, and now the bike was going slow, so maybe a scratched knee? Not quite getting hurt really badly and you not being able to post here for weeks!

Or maybe just admit you made the whole thing up.

What's that about, 'if you weren't wearing a helmet"?

Is that now part of the story?

Don't be ridiculous, it was still going fast but bikes don't go as fast as a car so it was slow enough for the guy to run over to me. 🙄

He's one of the big Trump supporters that I talk to around here. I was out for a bike ride and the handlebars came really loose and out of control.

He came running towards me and grabbed me off the bike as I was just an inch away from being thrown and crashing. Thankfully I was wearing my helmet though if I had gotten thrown but I probably would be offline for a while and in the hospital if he wasn't around.
We all are relieved that you are OK.

Yes, he was truly a good neighbor.

Regardless of what we think of President Biden, I wish he would stop riding his bike. He should find a safer form of exercise. I have read that falling off a bicycle can be disastrous in some cases.

We all are relieved that you are OK.

Yes, he was truly a good neighbor.

Regardless of what we think of President Biden, I wish he would stop riding his bike. He should find a safer form of exercise. I have read that falling off a bicycle can be disastrous in some cases.

Thank you and exactly. The guy's an idiot but I didn't approve when everybody was laughing at him for falling off his bike. Nor when he trips and falls. I laugh because this unstable man shouldn't be in the white house, but not about him hurting himself.

Thank you and exactly. The guy's an idiot but I didn't approve when everybody was laughing at him for falling off his bike. Nor when he trips and falls. I laugh because this unstable man shouldn't be in the white house, but not about him hurting himself.
Fucking retard

Common practice in the past but relatively rare in some areas? I slipped and fell off the tailgate of my truck while dumping stuff in the county recycle center. The old dude that gets paid for running the place never came out of his shack but a guy I never met ran over and asked me if I was OK. Thankfully I was OK with just a gravel rash.

He's one of the big Trump supporters that I talk to around here. I was out for a bike ride and the handlebars came really loose and out of control.

He came running towards me and grabbed me off the bike as I was just an inch away from being thrown and crashing. Thankfully I was wearing my helmet though if I had gotten thrown but I probably would be offline for a while and in the hospital if he wasn't around.

How did your handlebars come lose? They cannot do that unless someone does something to them. Maybe your spouse was trying to get your life insurance money.

Sounds like a Korean drama. Just invite him over for some ramen.

Glad you are O.K.

So now you're cancelling the trip to the hospital, and now the bike was going slow, so maybe a scratched knee? Not quite getting hurt really badly and you not being able to post here for weeks!

HEY!!!!

some of us have to ride our bikes uphill , and both ways to school and back!
SO How fast do you expect her to be riding anyways! Plus most Trump supporters have cat like reflexes.
It comes from the secret sauce in the big macs dammit... so keep your projections to yourself!

Not to mention that if he was incapacitated, we'd be stuck with an EVEN BIGGER MORON.

You invented this story.
You have brakes.
You can steer without handle bars.
Centrifugal force keeps the front wheel straight.
If the front wheel has started to wobble, you're going too slow to matter.
And if you were going fast, nobody would be able to grab you off.

You've already demonstrated your deviant thought processes today.
Slow down and think it through the next time you need attention.

Our first nomination for 2024 board dickhead goes to........well, actually the 3rd.......@Billy000 and Crepitus have already been nominated (kind of a standing thing).

Now Now, we dont know the whole story do we? like where the guy was standing or how fast she was going.
It's not any more unbelieveable than any ONE of Bidens stories.

I'll buy her story any day over that collapsed bridge Joe Biden is trying to sell. what say you?

Isnt that for when you catch on fire?

Isnt that for when you catch on fire?
Applies to falls too unless you like leading with your face. In 8th grade our school went to Chicago to see their museums, Science and Industry and Natural history. There was cpl.more but I forget. Spent all week. I was exiting one at the end of the day that had quite the impressive set of stairs in front. Was moving at a brisk pace and as I neared the bottom my weight started shifting forward. Didn't want to splatter my teeth all over, I some how managed a full somersault, landed on my wallet and kept going as if nothing happened. Should have got a standing ovation

Last edited:
Applies to falls too unless you like leading with your face. In 8th grade our school went to Chicago to see their museums, Science and Industry and Natural history. There was cpl.more but I forget. Spent all week. I was exiting one at the end of the day that had quite the impressive set of stairs in front. Was moving at a brisk pace and as I neared the bottom my weight started shifting forward. Didn't want to splatter my teeth all I some how managed a full somersault, landed on my wallet and kept going as if nothing happened. Should have got a standing ovation

Its just like I said earlier. cat like reflexes from the Big Macs

Forum List

Back