Target just received really bad news....

These faith-based organizations have been bitching about everything under the Sun for decades, and have accomplished nothing. When will they realize a vast majority of people don't give a fuck about them or their "moral" stances?

Look here Aaron..
I'm a white conservative who doesnt go to Church nor am I particularly Religious but I still respect the teachings of Christ.
It's what built the country we live in so you should respect it whatever your beliefs are.
It's called being tolerant.

Red State Watcher ^ | 4/27/2016
Charismanews.com reported: Faith Driven Consumer (FDC), representing 41 million Americans who spend $2 trillion annually, has earned wide recognition for its groundbreaking FaithEqualityIndex.com (FEI), which scores more than 500 major brands for compatibility with the FDC community, and also for its Faith-Friendly Film Review entertainment rating system. Today, amidst growing consumer backlash over Target's (Faith Equality Index Score 39/100) announcement that it will allow men in women's bathrooms and changing rooms, FDC is calling on its community of 41 million who spend $2 trillion annually to engage in a national #BUYcottWalmart effort by choosing Target's arch-rival Walmart (FEI Score 51/100)...

hxbeYYm.jpg

right on. I'm in.

These faith-based organizations have been bitching about everything under the Sun for decades, and have accomplished nothing. When will they realize a vast majority of people don't give a fuck about them or their "moral" stances?

Look here Aaron..
I'm a white conservative who doesnt go to Church nor am I particularly Religious but I still respect the teachings of Christ.
It's what built the country we live in so you should respect it whatever your beliefs are.

My idea of tolerance is minding your own business. A vast majority of people who go to these stores don't even use the bathrooms there. I can guarantee that a vast majority of Americans don't even know that this issue exists.These Christian groups are wasting their time on issues people don't give a shit about.

Look here Aaron..

My idea of tolerance is minding your own business. A vast majority of people who go to these stores don't even use the bathrooms there. I can guarantee that a vast majority of Americans don't even know that this issue exists.These Christian groups are wasting their time on issues people don't give a shit about.

not just Christians. Anus Porker tried this crap here and her constituents shut that shit down. I don't hit the can in Target much, but I got a kid and she does. she is to young to have to explain why the tall hairy thing is piss in standing up. Why can't the freaks be tolerant this time ?

Look here Aaron..

As a none practicing Christian I have to say you're wrong.
90% of my friends think the way I do, it's not that I give a crap about you being gay or bi it's about what we want and dont want our children exposed to.
Why cant you respect the wishes of those people?
I'm dead serious when I say you can do what you want but you shouldnt be able to influence our children.
Suck all the dicks you want,lick all the pussy you want,but you dont have the right to expose my children to the same.

Look here Aaron..

not just Christians. Anus Porker tried this crap here and her constituents shut that shit down. I don't hit the can in Target much, but I got a kid and she does. she is to young to have to explain why the tall hairy thing is piss in standing up. Why can't the freaks be tolerant this time ?

I'm tired of the argument, "How do I explain to my kid...?" I don't give a fuck if you don't know how or don't have time to explain shit to your kid.

Look here Aaron..

I'm tired of the argument, "How do I explain to my kid...?" I don't give a fuck if you don't know how or don't have time to explain shit to your kid.

That's fine. and it's your god or flying speghitti monster or whatever given right to go play with freaks dressed like woman in the can. what ever. just go do it ware it's supposed to happen like in the rest area on the interstate highway or freak bar. sick of freaks forcing their freakyness on everyone else. for Christ sake e en most gay people think trannies are weird.

Look here Aaron..

That's fine. and it's your god or flying speghitti monster or whatever given right to go play with freaks dressed like woman in the can. what ever. just go do it ware it's supposed to happen like in the rest area on the interstate highway or freak bar. sick of freaks forcing their freakyness on everyone else. for Christ sake e en most gay people think trannies are weird.

Who is forcing you to use the Target bathroom?

Look here Aaron..

Who is forcing you to use the Target bathroom?

see, kids need to eat so we buy stuff for doing that. kids, spacifically little girls always have to hit the can, thus, my girl child forces me to wait outside while she uses the can. I could see the freaks going into the family can. why force the issue? matter of fact, this is omly an issue now because it's primary time an the NC governer is up for reelection.

It's that attitude that makes me want to put a bullet through your skull.

not worth all that, but dang.

Hell,I've tried to be reasonable but Aaron refuses.
I dont judge his or her way of life so I dont expect he/her to force his/her life on my offspring.
It's a two way street.

Nobody is forcing you to use the Target bathroom. Chances are if your town has a Target they have many more places to shop at. I'm not even sure where the nearest Target is in my area. There are probably ten grocery stores and Walmarts closer to me. Don't shop at Target. Problem solved.

I dont judge his or her way of life so I dont expect he/her to force his/her life on my offspring.
It's a two way street.

ah,yup.

I'm about as Redneck/Good ol Boy as you can get.
Aaron can do what ever he/she wants and to tell you the truth I dont give a rats ass.
I draw the line when those people try and move in on my way of life.

It's a two way street.

Nobody is forcing you to use the Target bathroom. Chances are if your town has a Target they have many more places to shop at. I'm not even sure where the nearest Target is in my area. There are probably ten grocery stores and Walmarts closer to me. Don't shop at Target. Problem solved.

I dont shop at Target in anyway shape or form but thats not the point.

It's a two way street.

The point is that Target is a private business. I don't care if a business refuses service to somebody because they are gay or black. I don't care if a business makes their own decisions as to who can use what bathrooms. That's the beauty of the free market. You can make the decision not to give them business based on your own beliefs. Nobody is forcing anything on anybody.

axx0_f-maxage-0.gif

That kind of shit wont change my mind.

Aww c'mon. He's adorable.

You know what Aaron? You're fucking yourself,I could be your best allie yet you stab me in the back.
Go ahead and try to pass your agenda,you're doing it all wrong but fuck it what do I care.

axx0_f-maxage-0.gif

You know what Aaron? You're fucking yourself,I could be your best allie yet you stab me in the back.
Go ahead and try to pass your agenda,you're doing it all wrong but fuck it what do I care.

I disagreed with you on Target's decision. Not sure how I stabbed you in the back. :dunno:

It's a two way street.

The point is that Target is a private business. I don't care if a business refuses service to somebody because they are gay or black. I don't care if a business makes their own decisions as to who can use what bathrooms. That's the beauty of the free market. You can make the decision not to give them business based on your own beliefs. Nobody is forcing anything on anybody.

There you go! vote with the dollars.

axx0_f-maxage-0.gif

I disagreed with you on Target's decision. Not sure how I stabbed you in the back. :dunno:

And you're why your your agenda wont pass.
I hate to say it but you're your worst enemy.

And you're why your your agenda wont pass.
I hate to say it but you're your worst enemy.

Agenda? I could care less what Target or any business does.

Forum List

Back