Target just received really bad news....

That kind of shit wont change my mind.

Aww c'mon. He's adorable.

You know what Aaron? You're fucking yourself,I could be your best allie yet you stab me in the back.
Go ahead and try to pass your agenda,you're doing it all wrong but fuck it what do I care.

I disagreed with you on Target's decision. Not sure how I stabbed you in the back. :dunno:

And you're why your your agenda wont pass.
I hate to say it but you're your worst enemy.

Agenda? I could care less what Target or any business does.

Target is the least of your worries....
Have fun.

Wow. Target is getting hammered. All because they didn't wanna offend dudes who wanna piss or loiter in the little girls restroom.

I actually have an active Target Red Card. Hmmm. Time to cancel that mofo.
Don't just cut it up, call them and cancel it. You are a great American male.

These faith-based organizations have been bitching about everything under the Sun for decades, and have accomplished nothing. When will they realize a vast majority of people don't give a fuck about them or their "moral" stances?

Look here Aaron..
I'm a white conservative who doesnt go to Church nor am I particularly Religious but I still respect the teachings of Christ.
It's what built the country we live in so you should respect it whatever your beliefs are.
It's called being tolerant.

Bullshit.

Aww c'mon. He's adorable.

You know what Aaron? You're fucking yourself,I could be your best allie yet you stab me in the back.
Go ahead and try to pass your agenda,you're doing it all wrong but fuck it what do I care.

I disagreed with you on Target's decision. Not sure how I stabbed you in the back. :dunno:

And you're why your your agenda wont pass.
I hate to say it but you're your worst enemy.

Agenda? I could care less what Target or any business does.

Target is the least of your worries....
Have fun.
2016 is the year Social Justice warriors are going to be kicked to the curb. The American people are fed up with this bullshit. No more safe spaces, no more transgender ass-kissing, no more Black Lives Matter.

Wow. Target is getting hammered. All because they didn't wanna offend dudes who wanna piss or loiter in the little girls restroom.

did not think a big tough guy like you was that much of a pussy buc...so religious fanatics wont go to target.....the atmosphere will be that much better....

It's not only "religious fanatics" calling Target out on this, it's parents who want no part of this BS around their children

Red State Watcher ^ | 4/27/2016
Charismanews.com reported: Faith Driven Consumer (FDC), representing 41 million Americans who spend $2 trillion annually, has earned wide recognition for its groundbreaking FaithEqualityIndex.com (FEI), which scores more than 500 major brands for compatibility with the FDC community, and also for its Faith-Friendly Film Review entertainment rating system. Today, amidst growing consumer backlash over Target's (Faith Equality Index Score 39/100) announcement that it will allow men in women's bathrooms and changing rooms, FDC is calling on its community of 41 million who spend $2 trillion annually to engage in a national #BUYcottWalmart effort by choosing Target's arch-rival Walmart (FEI Score 51/100)...

hxbeYYm.jpg
so they are advertising for catholic priests to shop there

did not think a big tough guy like you was that much of a pussy buc...so religious fanatics wont go to target.....the atmosphere will be that much better....

Easier to shop when you're the only one there

Look here Aaron..
I'm a white conservative who doesnt go to Church nor am I particularly Religious but I still respect the teachings of Christ.
It's what built the country we live in so you should respect it whatever your beliefs are.

My idea of tolerance is minding your own business. A vast majority of people who go to these stores don't even use the bathrooms there. I can guarantee that a vast majority of Americans don't even know that this issue exists.These Christian groups are wasting their time on issues people don't give a shit about.

not just Christians. Anus Porker tried this crap here and her constituents shut that shit down. I don't hit the can in Target much, but I got a kid and she does. she is to young to have to explain why the tall hairy thing is piss in standing up. Why can't the freaks be tolerant this time ?

I'm tired of the argument, "How do I explain to my kid...?" I don't give a fuck if you don't know how or don't have time to explain shit to your kid.

That's fine. and it's your god or flying speghitti monster or whatever given right to go play with freaks dressed like woman in the can. what ever. just go do it ware it's supposed to happen like in the rest area on the interstate highway or freak bar. sick of freaks forcing their freakyness on everyone else. for Christ sake e en most gay people think trannies are weird.

Who is forcing you to use the Target bathroom?
Mother nature.

These faith-based organizations have been bitching about everything under the Sun for decades, and have accomplished nothing. When will they realize a vast majority of people don't give a fuck about them or their "moral" stances?

Look here Aaron..

My idea of tolerance is minding your own business. A vast majority of people who go to these stores don't even use the bathrooms there. I can guarantee that a vast majority of Americans don't even know that this issue exists.These Christian groups are wasting their time on issues people don't give a shit about.
Most dads with daughters care.
facebook_1269613713.jpg

2016 is the year Social Justice warriors are going to be kicked to the curb. The American people are fed up with this bullshit. No more safe spaces, no more transgender ass-kissing, no more Black Lives Matter.

No more kids deprived of either a mother or father by contract for life without their having a say at a formal hearing about revising that contract! (Obergefell overturned)

Target needs to file for bankruptcy. 2017 is where you're really going to see an acceleration on the blowback of the insanity run rampant under comrad Obama.

It's not only "religious fanatics" calling Target out on this, it's parents who want no part of this BS around their children
i think most people know this would be a far a few in-between happening.....and a good parent wont let a little kid go in to the bathroom by themselves...

i think most people know this would be a far a few in-between happening.....and a good parent wont let a little kid go in to the bathroom by themselves...
It would be few and far between that an actual tranny faggot would molest a kid because actual trannys are few and far between period...but this will increase fake tranny faggots hell bent on molesting children showing up.

Easier to shop when you're the only one there
i was in a target yesterday to get my prescription.....still lots of people there for this so-called boycott....and of course the bathrooms had all kinds of trannies hanging out there....

I like how the RW is advertising for sexual predators to go to Target. Do they have a voice there?
It sexual deviants like yourself that started this crap. Which one you going to support next, sex with children or sex with animals?
looks like the real deviants are white christian perverts like Hastert and your ilk

oh how the pervs love their jesus!!!

Last edited:
funny, Bruce Springstein boycotts NC and the libturds are pounding their chests, 41 million state they won't shop at Target and they are intolerant. one guy and 41 million. hmmmmmm seems the numbers aren't adding up.

Forum List

Back