Target just received really bad news....

These faith-based organizations have been bitching about everything under the Sun for decades, and have accomplished nothing. When will they realize a vast majority of people don't give a fuck about them or their "moral" stances?

Look here Aaron..
I'm a white conservative who doesnt go to Church nor am I particularly Religious but I still respect the teachings of Christ.
It's what built the country we live in so you should respect it whatever your beliefs are.
It's called being tolerant.

Bullshit.

How tolerant of you...

Wow. Target is getting hammered. All because they didn't wanna offend dudes who wanna piss or loiter in the little girls restroom.

I actually have an active Target Red Card. Hmmm. Time to cancel that mofo.
did not think a big tough guy like you was that much of a pussy buc...so religious fanatics wont go to target.....the atmosphere will be that much better....

Easier to shop when you're the only one there
i was in a target yesterday to get my prescription.....still lots of people there for this so-called boycott....and of course the bathrooms had all kinds of trannies hanging out there....

Which included you?

Wow. Target is getting hammered. All because they didn't wanna offend dudes who wanna piss or loiter in the little girls restroom.

did not think a big tough guy like you was that much of a pussy buc...so religious fanatics wont go to target.....the atmosphere will be that much better....

i was in a target yesterday to get my prescription.....still lots of people there for this so-called boycott....and of course the bathrooms had all kinds of trannies hanging out there....

Which included you?
no i could not get in, someone they kept calling pops was hogging the trany room....

I like how the RW is advertising for sexual predators to go to Target. Do they have a voice there?
It sexual deviants like yourself that started this crap. Which one you going to support next, sex with children or sex with animals?
looks like the real deviants are white christian perverts like Hastert and your ilk

oh how the pervs love their jesus!!!

There are bad apples on both sides, but it's not the republicans demanding that men use women's bathrooms.what are you gonna support next, incest?

Which included you?
no i could not get in, someone they kept calling pops was hogging the trany room....

With my stunning looks, everyone is always yelling for Pops! Even the trannies, but seriously, can you blame em?

Which included you?

With my stunning looks, everyone is always yelling for Pops! Even the trannies, but seriously, can you blame em?
with them better you than me.....but i was wondering what the hell Aaron was doing with the Listerine at the sink.....

Which included you?

with them better you than me.....but i was wondering what the hell Aaron was doing with the Listerine at the sink.....

Born with killer looks.......

Ya gotta take the good with the bad sometimes.

Which included you?

Born with killer looks.......

Ya gotta take the good with the bad sometimes.
hey even Charles Bronson had chicks....

Forum List

Back