Target launches gay pride products

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Target stores are promoting a gay pride line of products dubbed “Take Pride” despite facing huge losses from a boycott against the company’s transgender bathroom policy. The retailer is merchandising the gay agenda for the second year in a row, with rainbow-adorned shirts, pants, shorts, swim trunks, iPhone cases, and other items honoring Gay “Pride Month” in June.

Target launches Gay Pride Products
==============================================

Well we can be sure this store won't last long watch their stocks begin to tank through out the year.

Seriously, what is wrong with serving people that happen to be gay?

Do you hate these people? Are you just saying this because you believe that your god wants to kill them all and you wish genocide on them.

Good for Target!
If God wanted to kill all those people they would be dead already.

Whatever Target does is what Target does. When they let men into the women's restrooms the resulting boycott tanked their stock.

If you personally want to support Target's pride merchandise go do. Many more people won't they will instead have a consumer rebellion.

The single most important cause to me is equality. No exceptions ever. So, of course, I'm happy to see this.

I'm not a Target shopper but wish I was.

I'll try to remember to shop there and will have to check them out on line.

Gays and trans are part of our society and aint going anywhere! It is a life choice.

I respect the traditional family but you need to do the same for us.
Need to? Of course no one needs to do anything for gays.

Seriously, what is wrong with serving people that happen to be gay?

Do you hate these people? Are you just saying this because you believe that your god wants to kill them all and you wish genocide on them.

Good for Target!

Well we know where meow cat will be shopping at..

Gays and trans are part of our society and aint going anywhere! It is a life choice.

Need to? Of course no one needs to do anything for gays.

Just respect their rights just like any other American. So you're trying to say deserve to be treated inferior? That isn't right.

How Mathew evolved from science, infrastructure, R n d to being a full blown queer is the question for years to come

So your some kind of a freakazoid faggot now? ..... :cool:

Did science make Matthew into a full blown queer?

I probably get more pussy then you...Be careful who you call queer.....

I aint gay but I believe such people deserve to be treated with rights in this land.

I aint gay but I believe such people deserve to be treated with rights in this land.

I am not the one who wants to be called meow cat... queer boi..

They have rights. What gays object to is that everyone beside them has rights too. Target has a right to sell pride themed merchandise. Gays have a right to go to that store and buy any kind of merchandise the store sells. What gays cannot do is force everyone to buy stuff from Target. Millions of people have the absolute right to tell Target to fuck off and fuck off specifically because they are pandering to perverts. It's freedom all around.

BTW I don't get pussy.

I take her by the hand show her the world, dance..and make love to her

I don't get pussy..

Forum List

Back