Target - Moving Away from Gender Based Signs

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
I was going to provide a news link but they are normally biased to the left or the right.....
This is the link to Target as they move toward gender neutrality.

Good idea?
Bad idea?
... or is it a "non issue"?

(PS - see comments at the bottom of this link - submitted by various consumers....)

What’s in Store: Moving Away from Gender-based Signs

It is part of the strategy of confusion… So far the strategy worked… and it keeps working…. It is not an endorsement by any means, just an observation..

It is part of the strategy of confusion… So far the strategy worked… and it keeps working…. It is not an endorsement by any means, just an observation..

You know what they say about confusion?

Satan is the author.....

I was watching Good Morning American (or some morning show like it) and they had a woman with her son on there and they were saying how GREAT it was that this mom let her son wear dresses....

Her son was like 6 or 7 years old! She said he liked them and she wanted to support him.

I honestly really do not understand.................

I was watching Good Morning American (or some morning show like it) and they had a woman with her son on there and they were saying how GREAT it was that this mom let her son wear dresses....

Her son was like 6 or 7 years old! She said he liked them and she wanted to support him.

I honestly really do not understand.................

It's called insanity, and is an acceptable trait among the Left.

You know what they say about confusion?

Satan is the author.....
… well he is doing a good job to indirectly encourage people searching for the truth however, there are too many distractions from that quest… so people stay confused

Like I said- The left will eventually rid the nurses in the maternity ward the burden of selecting a blue or pink stocking cap for newborns.

-Geaux

That's why I do nearly all my shopping on line, no decision about gender neutral restrooms, for example.

I was going to provide a news link but they are normally biased to the left or the right.....
This is the link to Target as they move toward gender neutrality.

Good idea?
Bad idea?
... or is it a "non issue"?

(PS - see comments at the bottom of this link - submitted by various consumers....)

What’s in Store: Moving Away from Gender-based Signs
Bad idea men's rooms are filthy.

Target is a Wells Fargo company both are slime. These are Buffet babies.

Forum List

Back