Target - Moving Away from Gender Based Signs

I don't listen to televangelists.
Not every Preacher begs for money.....
Every other one?

Smart ass! :razz:

Nope! I hate watching any Christian programming on TV. I used to listen to Charles Stanley on occasion (his messages are right on time....) - but now, I get the most out of my Bible reading on my own.

Every other one?

Nope! I hate watching any Christian programming on TV. I used to listen to Charles Stanley on occasion (his messages are right on time....) - but now, I get the most out of my Bible reading on my own.
Im a practicing Mormon but I've found listening to this guy has helped me understand the Old Testament better. I used to listen to him all the time when I was truck driver. His thru the bible tapes are pretty good.
Otta give him a try.

Scripture Index | Calvary Chapel of Philadelphia

We, only you and I, could form our own study group…. you know…instead of Sunday School….

We, only you and I, could form our own study group…. you know…instead of Sunday School….

I'm sure that would not be a problem.... I imagine... no I can't even....

teach my hs ss class and you'll think you're in defcon4

Every other one?

Im a practicing Mormon but I've found listening to this guy has helped me understand the Old Testament better. I used to listen to him all the time when I was truck driver. His thru the bible tapes are pretty good.
Otta give him a try.

Scripture Index | Calvary Chapel of Philadelphia

You should really delve into the history of the Bible and read about it - so many religions and denominations alter the Bible and add on their own stuff -

teach my hs ss class and you'll think you're in defcon4

I started out in College as a Secondary Education Major - then I started subbing at Jr. High and Middle Schools and thought, no, this isn't for me!

….the distance… hmmmm….. well you know the saying: "When there is a will there is a way.."

defcon 4
When you are in a small work environment and even the smallest event/error throws a small situation into an out of controlled state!

(oops wrong thread, that's for Ubran Dictionary....) ;)

….the distance… hmmmm….. well you know the saying: "When there is a will there is a way.."

Here's your first lesson:

Matthew 7:13
Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

... and I know what you are thinking don't EVEN!!!!

creeper! :p:laugh::laugh::smiliehug:

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

….uhmmm… I got "busted" before I got the message… strange…. is that the reflection of one's mind?

….uhmmm… I got "busted" before I got the message… strange…. is that the reflection of one's mind?

who's?

I was going to provide a news link but they are normally biased to the left or the right.....
This is the link to Target as they move toward gender neutrality.

Good idea?
Bad idea?
... or is it a "non issue"?

(PS - see comments at the bottom of this link - submitted by various consumers....)

What’s in Store: Moving Away from Gender-based Signs
More progtard political correctness. Moronic political correctness.

There's no Target store anywhere near me so, they don't get my business anyway, and won't ever in the future.

You should really delve into the history of the Bible and read about it - so many religions and denominations alter the Bible and add on their own stuff -
The bible is a collection of alterations of alterations.

As far as restrooms, the fad will wear off when women get tired of the pee on the floor. Some guys can't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back