Tawana Brawley Redux

Gosh, I sure hope miss Smollett is okay... :eusa_whistle:

And this RIGHT after they put a noose in her garage...

Well, Joe Biden will put white people in death camps and put an end to these hate crimes, by putting an end to the Juden, the whites.

I am old enough (83 years old) to remember the Tawana hoax.

It is, I feel, outrageous that the instigator of that explosive hoax is allowed to have his own program on MSNBC.

That is why I never watch that channel.

Like lots of other people, whenever I read a story like the one mentioned in the OP or like that actor in Chicago or like the NASCAR story, I immediately discount it until it is proved.

“I turned my head to look and somebody’s throwing lighter fluid on me. And then they threw a lighter at me, and my neck caught on fire and I tried to put it out, but I brushed it up onto my face.”

Ri-iiight. The only lighter that MIGHT remain lit when thrown is a Zippo, and no one would throw away their beloved Zippo.

s-l1000.jpg

“I turned my head to look and somebody’s throwing lighter fluid on me. And then they threw a lighter at me, and my neck caught on fire and I tried to put it out, but I brushed it up onto my face.”

Ri-iiight. The only lighter that MIGHT remain lit when thrown is a Zippo, and no one would throw away their beloved Zippo.

s-l1000.jpg

Oooops..dammit, let me try again......….

s-l1000.jpg

…….and while her face & neck are on fire (not to mention her hair would be aflame...) she drove to her brothers house and then to the hospital???

How could she even drive at all? To see where she's going???

Tried to click on the link in the article 'to read the full story' and got nothing but a blank page...…..of course

Forum List

Back