Taxi drivers turn down gay fares for religious reasons

All of the left wing nuts are afraid to challenge muslims even though muslims are way less tolerant of many left wing nut causes than Christians or repubs.
Hypocritical wussy lefties.
I'm waiting for a Christian group to purchase a billboard that says Allah is a phony and muslims suck! and sign it as sponsored by American atheists or freedom from religion organizations.
That'll get them blown up.

This thread is just another example of how the left will always rush in to excuse anything regarding Muslims.

If these drivers were Christian they would be calling them bigots, and calling for them to be fired.

All of the left wing nuts are afraid to challenge muslims even though muslims are way less tolerant of many left wing nut causes than Christians or repubs.
I'm waiting for a Christian group to purchase a billboard that says Allah is a phony and muslims suck! and sign it as sponsored by American atheists or freedom from religion organizations.

Sounds more like you are frightened and trying to convince someone to do the dirty work you are afraid to do yourself. Why dont you go put up a sign if you have a problem with Muslims?

This thread is just another example of how the left will always rush in to excuse anything regarding Muslims.

If these drivers were Christian they would be calling them bigots, and calling for them to be fired.

You would be just another example of an idiot for assuming that. No one was discriminated against. The drivers didnt want to drive around with gay advertising on their cabs. The company could have fired them but didn't which I have no problem with either way. Its their company. If they had turned down gay passengers then I would hope they would fire their asses no matter what their religion is.

Forum List

Back