Taxpayers...Darren Wilson is Costing us Millions

Is that you waiting for evidence?

Would you don your white robe and hood, and join Puddly Pillowbite in lynching Officer Wilson?

Well, you are a crazy person, so it matters not what one says or does. You see it in your own way.

I have never....not once....not for a moment....passed judgement on Officer Wilson. I don't know if what he did was excessive or not. It is not possible to know. We simply don't have enough information.

Do you understand? Are you lucid enough to grasp what I am telling you?

Now....fuck off.

The radical left is in a bind in this case. They are walking a tightrope trying to keep their plantation base quiet in a federal sense while still still keeping the racial fires burning. In any other administration the demonstrations would have escalated to the National Mall but the poverty pimps have been instructed to keep it local and be careful of speech that might be dangerous to the Hussein administration.

The radical left is in a bind in this case. They are walking a tightrope trying to keep their plantation base quiet in a federal sense while still still keeping the racial fires burning. In any other administration the demonstrations would have escalated to the National Mall but the poverty pimps have been instructed to keep it local and be careful of speech that might be dangerous to the Hussein administration.

There is no shortage of batshit crazy people in this thread.

Wilson looted & was at the front of those rioting? I do not buy that line.

Well, you are a crazy person, so it matters not what one says or does. You see it in your own way.

You avoided the question, would you join your fellow racist leftists in lynching Officer Wilson?

Or are you content with just metaphorically lynching him on the internet?

I have never....not once....not for a moment....passed judgement on Officer Wilson. I don't know if what he did was excessive or not. It is not possible to know. We simply don't have enough information.

Do you understand? Are you lucid enough to grasp what I am telling you?

Now....fuck off.

Are the "protestors" simply displaying righteous indignation at the racism of white cops?

Just think about it: Ferguson PD, roll out of military armaments, overtime, overtime, call in State HP, overtime, overtime. Now call in National Guard. Plus FBI has to investigate and now Holder is flying in.

Wrongful death lawsuit has probably been filed by the Brown family, that's the first thing their attorney probably did. If they can't afford legal fees.... well you know that drill.

So Darren Wilson, the poster boy for cowardice, is hitting your pockets, lady and gentlemen. Just think of all the taxpayer money his silence is costing us.

Now at least Sarah Palin had the dignity to resign when Troopergate started costing taxpayers money. At least that's what she said.

Just think, the whole thing could have been prevented if the two people had gotten out of the middle of the street when the cop told them to. Maybe the dead guys family and the "witness" should foot the bill?

Just think about it: Ferguson PD, roll out of military armaments, overtime, overtime, call in State HP, overtime, overtime. Now call in National Guard. Plus FBI has to investigate and now Holder is flying in.

Wrongful death lawsuit has probably been filed by the Brown family, that's the first thing their attorney probably did. If they can't afford legal fees.... well you know that drill.

So Darren Wilson, the poster boy for cowardice, is hitting your pockets, lady and gentlemen. Just think of all the taxpayer money his silence is costing us.

Now at least Sarah Palin had the dignity to resign when Troopergate started costing taxpayers money. At least that's what she said.
As in Zimmerman, thugs and race pimps are a burden to society.

Yup. Only problem is you should have Browns name instead of Douglas's.

Forum List

Back