Taylor Swift Won

And no one was kneeling.

It's out of fashion now, not that any of the cretins and gimps ever actually cared about any of that, they just wanted attention. Once everybody else was doing that idiot crap, it wasn't 'special' any more so they moved on to some other mindless pop culture 'statement', like holding marches advocating killing all da Joos n stuff. Your people don't have any genuine values.

I only tuned in for the epic half time show and just waited for the team I wanted to win to win.

Taylor Swift is winning the culture war.

So stand back, and stand by.
She is winning the “war on culture” vs “a culture war”. There is a difference.

Swift/Kelce represent the Entitled, lack of personal Accountability side that is attacking US Culture.

It's out of fashion now, not that any of the cretins and gimps ever actually cared about any of that, they just wanted attention. Once everybody else was doing that idiot crap, it wasn't 'special' any more so they moved on to some other mindless pop culture 'statement', like holding marches advocating killing all da Joos n stuff. Your people don't have any genuine values.
My people are those you don't know so don't pretend you do.

Her man won the super bowl.

Is this a foretelling of what's to come in November?

Yay or nay?

LOL

1708029256892.png

Her man won the super bowl.

Is this a foretelling of what's to come in November?

Yay or nay?

Did you hear Trump talk about Taylor Swift yesterday? He was as nice as he could possibly be. He's scared of her. She's "unusually pretty" he kept saying. Notice how he has to objectify her? It's about her looks right away.

“I think she’s beautiful — very beautiful! I find her very beautiful. I think she’s liberal. She probably doesn’t like Trump. I hear she’s very talented,” he said. “I think she’s very beautiful, actually — unusually beautiful!”

She went on to support Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in 2020, taking aim at Trump in the wake of the George Floyd protests that same year. “After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence? ‘When the looting starts the shooting starts’??? We will vote you out in November,” she tweeted at Trump. The 14-time Grammy winner has yet to make an endorsement for the upcoming 2024 election.

It seems Trump still has bad blood with her over those fearless political statements. “She is liberal, or is that just an act?” he asked Setoodeh during their interview. “She’s legitimately liberal? It’s not an act? It surprises me that a country star can be successful being liberal.”

Look at Trump trying to get the country music fans to cancel Taylor. Republicans cry about cancel culture but they're the best at it.

Forum List

Back