Taylor Swift Won

Yes. Because football games are THE barometer for future political outcomes.

Is God punishing us with bad weather because of gays? That's what people on the right are saying. If so, yes, the Chiefs winning is connected with Democrats winning in November can't you see it? Oh yea I forgot you're a not see.

Is God punishing us with bad weather because of gays? That's what people on the right are saying.

Sure. There are probably a couple of weak links who say such nonsense. So, naturally, you ascribe that marginal thinking to all of the rest of the right.
If so, yes, the Chiefs winning is connected with Democrats winning in November can't you see it? Oh yea I forgot you're a not see.
Zz

You’re overdosing on your dull today.

Did you hear Trump talk about Taylor Swift yesterday? He was as nice as he could possibly be. He's scared of her. She's "unusually pretty" he kept saying. Notice how he has to objectify her? It's about her looks right away.

“I think she’s beautiful — very beautiful! I find her very beautiful. I think she’s liberal. She probably doesn’t like Trump. I hear she’s very talented,” he said. “I think she’s very beautiful, actually — unusually beautiful!”

She went on to support Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in 2020, taking aim at Trump in the wake of the George Floyd protests that same year. “After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence? ‘When the looting starts the shooting starts’??? We will vote you out in November,” she tweeted at Trump. The 14-time Grammy winner has yet to make an endorsement for the upcoming 2024 election.

It seems Trump still has bad blood with her over those fearless political statements. “She is liberal, or is that just an act?” he asked Setoodeh during their interview. “She’s legitimately liberal? It’s not an act? It surprises me that a country star can be successful being liberal.”

Look at Trump trying to get the country music fans to cancel Taylor. Republicans cry about cancel culture but they're the best at it.
/—-/ Trump isn’t scared of anyone, especially some girlie girl jumping around the stage singing to teenagers, you toad.

/—-/ Trump isn’t scared of anyone, especially some girlie girl jumping around the stage singing to teenagers, you toad.
He would have attacked her if he wasn't afraid of her (fans). Same reason Nikki supports Trump. She's scared of his fans.

Or is he trying to win her over by talking about her appearance? You know liberal women hate that shit especially coming from a rapist.

He would have attacked her if he wasn't afraid of her (fans). Same reason Nikki supports Trump. She's scared of his fans.

Or is he trying to win her over by talking about her appearance? You know liberal women hate that shit especially coming from a rapist.
/—-/ Alpha males don’t attack people they are afraid of. You’re just grasping at straws and making a false accusation. You big dope.
Oh, I can say Biden is afraid of RFK Jr and is trying to get him kicked off the NY ballot.
See how it works?

/—-/ Alpha males don’t attack people they are afraid of. You’re just grasping at straws and making a false accusation. You big dope.
Oh, I can say Biden is afraid of RFK Jr and is trying to get him kicked off the NY ballot.
See how it works?
He didn't attack Taylor.

Actually, Trump attacks people he's afraid of. Remember he attacked Bloomberg when he tried to enter the Democratic primaries? Why would Trump interfere with the Democratic nomination process? He was afraid. He was afraid of little Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and anyone else he has attacked and slandered. Maybe afraid isn't the right word.

But Trump knows not to attack Taylor Swift. Even he's not that dumb. They were saying what he may be doing is trying to keep her neutral. That would be a win for him if she didn't endorse Biden again

nay. Biden's Border Blunder is costing him AZ and NV. And few people give a crap about the Pales or Ukraine

Biden tried to work a deal with My Johnson and Trump put a stop to it. Everyone knows that.

Then this week Biden did something about the border on his own. Not too much Republicans have had to say about it. Not a peep. Must be working. DAMN IT! There goes another issue for you to try to exploit. Back to trannies in bathrooms. Seems with the economy, stock market, unemployment, lowering inflation, trannies is all you have left.

That and hoping Trump's convictions will help him not hurt him.

You liberals are really superstitious aren't you?

Let's be honest. This is why Trump is afraid of Swifties.

Republicans are in for such a shock this November

1 in 8 Voters Say Abortion Is Most Important to Their Vote: They Lean Democratic, Support Biden, and Want Abortion to Be Legal​

Most of the Public Opposes a 16-Week Ban on Abortion, Though Most Republicans Favor It; Majorities Across Party Lines Support Abortion​

Mar 07, 2024

Let's be honest. This is why Trump is afraid of Swifties.

Republicans are in for such a shock this November

1 in 8 Voters Say Abortion Is Most Important to Their Vote: They Lean Democratic, Support Biden, and Want Abortion to Be Legal​

Most of the Public Opposes a 16-Week Ban on Abortion, Though Most Republicans Favor It; Majorities Across Party Lines Support Abortion​

Mar 07, 2024
1 in 8 is "most of the public"?

Yikes.

Spare me the insults to my intelligence, Stretch Armstrong.

He didn't attack Taylor.

Actually, Trump attacks people he's afraid of. Remember he attacked Bloomberg when he tried to enter the Democratic primaries? Why would Trump interfere with the Democratic nomination process? He was afraid. He was afraid of little Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and anyone else he has attacked and slandered. Maybe afraid isn't the right word.

But Trump knows not to attack Taylor Swift. Even he's not that dumb. They were saying what he may be doing is trying to keep her neutral. That would be a win for him if she didn't endorse Biden again
/—-/ Dementia Joe attacks Trump everyone he opens his stupid mouth. So, Joe fears Trump, using your logic.

/—-/ Dementia Joe attacks Trump everyone he opens his stupid mouth. So, Joe fears Trump, using your logic.
No he doesn't. They asked Joe about Trump being found guilty he didn't say a word.

It was hilarious

1718132527170.png

Forum List

Back