What Is Wrong With This Idiot?

You are the one on record saying he has no chance of winning, an absolutist statement if there ever was one.

I think he has a solid chance, and even more solid if Republicans finally send out enough people to watch for cheating in the usual areas.
He has no chance, because he’s hemorrhaging voters due to his felony convictions, disturbing stump “speeches” and sketchy campaign antics in a black church, bodega and Chik-fil-A.

#CIRCLINGTHEDRAIN

He has no chance, because he’s hemorrhaging voters due to his felony convictions, disturbing stump “speeches” and sketchy campaign antics in a black church, bodega and Chik-fil-A.

#CIRCLINGTHEDRAIN

Keep drinking the Flav-or-aid.

No cheap knock-offs for me. A major reason for opposing Trump is that there’s no there there. His life and wealth has been mainly a cheap facade.

#CHINAKNOCKOFF

For YOU opposing Trump.

He's got enough support now to win the election, and I don't see dems getting anything else to tip that if Biden is still the Nominee.

Actually he's gaining them every time Dems break the system to try to get him again and again and again.

Keep up the ostrich head in the sand thing, the more of you idiots that ignore reality, the easier his job becomes.
No one in the federal government or the United States Doj has gone to trial against Trump for his CRIMES, except in New York State, who started ALL OF THESE State civil and criminal investigations and cases long, long, before trump announced running,

...and at a time when no one ever thought he'd have the balls to run again, after his 1/6 dereliction of duty, and his election subversion schemes. He lived in New York his near lifetime, and his business is operating from there, which is where his crimes or civil offenses were prosecuted. He's a crooked guy, runs a crooked business, runs a crooked campaign, and ran a crooked charity as well....why should New York State give him a pass??

New York State going after him for his crimes, is not the Democratic PARTY.

No one in the federal government or the United States Doj has gone to trial against Trump for his CRIMES, except in New York State, who started ALL OF THESE State civil and criminal investigations and cases long, long, before trump announced running,

...and at a time when no one ever thought he'd have the balls to run again, after his 1/6 dereliction of duty, and his election subversion schemes. He lived in New York his near lifetime, and his business is operating from there, which is where his crimes or civil offenses were prosecuted. He's a crooked guy, runs a crooked business, runs a crooked campaign, and ran a crooked charity as well....why should New York State give him a pass??

New York State going after him for his crimes, is not the Democratic PARTY.

They knew he was going to run again.

The Dem DA PROMISED TO "get Trump" during his campaign.

They knew he was going to run again.

The Dem DA PROMISED TO "get Trump" during his campaign.
Not quite. He promised if he found there were crimes by Trump found in the investigations begun previous to Bragg winning DA, he would pursue the crimes, and get him.

Last edited:
Not quite. He promised if he found there were crimes by Trump found in the investigations begun previous to Bragg winning DA, he would pursue the crimes, and get him.

Weasel words. They came up with such a convoluted method to "get" him that unless you have TDS, you are seeing for miles and miles this was political hackery.

And the electorate is seeing that as well.

Weasel words. They came up with such a convoluted method to "get" him that unless you have TDS, you are seeing for miles and miles this was political hackery.

And I believe that the democrats made a potentially disastrous decision. They desperately wanted to "get" TRUMP! on something, anything that they could use as a bumper sticker, meme, or campaign ad, and came up with something that leaves the average American not terribly interested in politics thinking that this is far more about political warfare than about actual justice.

It also underlines how easily the justice system is manipulated by the rich and powerful. If someone with enough clout wants to get you on something, they generally can, and if they want to evade prosecution, they generally can, as well. What democrats did NOT foresee, and they usually get caught in this trap, is that this will eventually be used against them when the right Republicans get into power, and they will be running in circles screaming that it's not fair. It's all about short-term gains for them.

And I believe that the democrats made a potentially disastrous decision. They desperately wanted to "get" TRUMP! on something, anything that they could use as a bumper sticker, meme, or campaign ad, and came up with something that leaves the average American not terribly interested in politics thinking that this is far more about political warfare than about actual justice.

It also underlines how easily the justice system is manipulated by the rich and powerful. If someone with enough clout wants to get you on something, they generally can, and if they want to evade prosecution, they generally can, as well. What democrats did NOT foresee, and they usually get caught in this trap, is that this will eventually be used against them when the right Republicans get into power, and they will be running in circles screaming that it's not fair. It's all about short-term gains for them.

If they would have just let Trump go off into the night, they would be facing De Santis right now, and even as a De Santis backer, I don't think he is ready for the Presidency. They would have had a far easier time running against De Santis, as well as dumping Biden for another candidate if they just let Trump go.

2028 is another story.

If they would have just let Trump go off into the night, they would be facing De Santis right now, and even as a De Santis backer, I don't think he is ready for the Presidency. They would have had a far easier time running against De Santis, as well as dumping Biden for another candidate if they just let Trump go.
This is true. The worst thing that could have happened to TRUMP! would have been for them to ignore him. The Republicans then could have quietly made him go away, and like you said, they would be facing the second string right now.
2028 is another story.
At this point, 2028 is a blank slate. We have so much political capital invested in these two ancient geezers that the bench for both teams has been eclipsed. I think it's inevitable that we will see a green, inexperienced POTUS elected that year, and the rest of the world will be testing him/her from the get-go.

The electorate of Manhattan, where he got elected to represent them as DA is seeing it??!?
---------------------

Bragg spent about 1% of his time campaigning for DA on getting Trump if he did commit crimes....you want to make that in to something, it was NOT,...
go right ahead, your choice, your excuse... not mine....
-------------------------

This upped to felony falsifying business records was and is usually a politically motivated crime by candidates hiding election and campaign finance laws broken...it is a felony for that type of purpose, and at least 10 of those trials found the defendant guilty, in the first degree, of falsifying business records to cover something illegal in the defendant's Campaign.

It wasn't contorted by Bragg, to bring these charges....it's a primary use for the law in NY that I found in researching it a short while ago.

Last edited:
The electorate of Manhattan, where he got elected to represent them as DA is seeing it??!?
---------------------

Bragg spent about 1% of his time campaigning for DA on getting Trump if he did commit crimes....you want to make that in to something, it was NOT,...
go right ahead, your choice, your excuse... not mine....
-------------------------

This upped to felony falsifying business records was and is usually a politically motivated crime by candidates hiding election and campaign finance laws broken...it is a felony for that type of purpose, and at least 10 of those trials found the defendant guilty, in the first degree, of falsifying business records to cover something illegal in the defendant's Campaign.

It wasn't contorted by Bragg, to bring these charges....it's a primary use for the law in NY that I found in researching it a short while ago.

Bragg is a hack, and you are a hack for defending him. This application of the law has NEVER been used before, and is a stretch beyond stretches, just to "Get TRUMP"

Blah Blah Blah

He ran on VOTE FOR ME AND I'LL GET TRUMP

#CIRCLINGTHEDRAIN
1719254841615.png

Thread is about Biden & the Pope......not Trump.

Biden is a devout catholic talking to the Pope. It looks like this moment is meaningful to him. And the Pope too.
HA HA HA. Yeah :right:

So "devout" that he supports abortion.

So devout that the lets young women and girls be killed by unvetted illegal aliens, just to get votes.

So devout that he let thousands of Americans be killed by the Taliban.

How would Trump know anything about commercial plane travel? Listen to him and you’d think every third flight was cancelled and people living in airports was a common thing. All lies, of course. Trump doesn’t live in the same world we do and doesn’t really care about anything but himself.

#SOMEGUYSGETMUSCLECARZ

Forum List

Back