Tea parties and other constitutional issues

as usual, your perception is off.

Seems to me that CG is dead on accurate in her perceptions re the Tea Parties and similar type demonstrations. Having been personally involved with or witnessed two of these events in my area, and doing other investigation, I am 100% convinced these are genuine, every day, regular Americans with nary a rent-a mob representative in the group. You can dismiss them as radical, racist, hate-mongerer extremists of course, but you will simply be parroting the talking points of the Obama administration, Democratic Party, leftwing blogs, and their media accomplices, none of which has produced a shred of evidence that these people are any of those things.

Nor have any of those doing such parroting on this thread.

It is necessary to discredit such demonstrators of course lest the indefensible policies of the current Administration and congress might actually have to be defended. And that is something I believe neither they nor you can do.

Its obvious some of the forum members are still confused why people are "all of a sudden" in the streets protesting.

Its stuff like what you hear in this video below (skip ahead about 1:15 min past the network clip) that got many other americans to join the very small number of us that were actively protesting the corruption and defecit spending.

Oh and yeah this lady is a democrat so, as was previously stated, its not a party politics thing....its an AMERICAN thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CJMw914Zvk]YouTube - Americans + Bailout = REVOLUTION[/ame]

Last edited:
If you would like to be taken seriously, then you really do have to try harder to see fact instead of fiction.

Limbaugh is not a spokesperson for the protestors.

A lot of them are black.

A lot of them are Latino.

A lot of them are Democrats.

Some of them even voted for Obama!

Instead of getting your info from the media, why not try getting from the protestors. It's all over the net. They have websites and everything!!!

because if it's on the "net", it must be true, eh?

i have a better idea...why don't you provide credible evidence of your assertions. i find your type of troll-fest kind of boring. and i have to get back to work so can't even amuse myself with it right now.

as for me being taken seriously, i'd say it's you who have the crediblity issue. this is one of those self-perception things that you should probably work on.

I think you learn more if you find information for yourself. And a lot of the various tea protesters have set up websites - so yea - they are all over the net. Whatever link I provide you will dismiss so go find the information for yourself - assuming you actually want to know. I won't waste my time spoon feeding idiots.

Interestingly, you find me so boring, and yet..... here we are, response after response instead of being a grown up and hitting 'ignore'. Go figure.

If you would like to be taken seriously, then you really do have to try harder to see fact instead of fiction.

Limbaugh is not a spokesperson for the protestors.

A lot of them are black.

A lot of them are Latino.

A lot of them are Democrats.

Some of them even voted for Obama!

Instead of getting your info from the media, why not try getting from the protestors. It's all over the net. They have websites and everything!!!

i have a better idea...why don't you provide credible evidence of your assertions. i find your type of troll-fest kind of boring. and i have to get back to work so can't even amuse myself with it right now.

as for me being taken seriously, i'd say it's you who have the crediblity issue. this is one of those self-perception things that you should probably work on.

I think you learn more if you find information for yourself. And a lot of the various tea protesters have set up websites - so yea - they are all over the net. Whatever link I provide you will dismiss so go find the information for yourself - assuming you actually want to know. I won't waste my time spoon feeding idiots.

Interestingly, you find me so boring, and yet..... here we are, response after response instead of being a grown up and hitting 'ignore'. Go figure.

interesting that you feel you can detect the bias of the media and how they use doctored pics to make it fit their agenda, but the PR pages of groups involved in these protests you will swallow hook line sinker rod yacht.

wait, did i write "interesting"? strike that.

Seems to me that CG is dead on accurate in her perceptions re the Tea Parties and similar type demonstrations. Having been personally involved with or witnessed two of these events in my area, and doing other investigation, I am 100% convinced these are genuine, every day, regular Americans with nary a rent-a mob representative in the group. You can dismiss them as radical, racist, hate-mongerer extremists of course, but you will simply be parroting the talking points of the Obama administration, Democratic Party, leftwing blogs, and their media accomplices, none of which has produced a shred of evidence that these people are any of those things.

Nor have any of those doing such parroting on this thread.

It is necessary to discredit such demonstrators of course lest the indefensible policies of the current Administration and congress might actually have to be defended. And that is something I believe neither they nor you can do.

before i am convinced that someone is a genuine every day regular american, i want to see the original of his or her long form of the birth certificate.

interesting that you feel you can detect the bias of the media and how they use doctored pics to make it fit their agenda, but the PR pages of groups involved in these protests you will swallow hook line sinker rod yacht.

And if you think really hard, you will see that you just made my point for me. For you, no evidence other than that which supports your own view is evidence.

I don't swallow their PR, I know the people. As I said before, you probably know some too, may not know that you do.

Sad that we fall back to insulting people instead of actually finding out for ourselves whether the other person has a valid point or not.

Oh well, that is the price we pay for an education system that teaches what to think instead of how to think.

so you just decide to believe personal anecdotes you like and call contradicting anecdotes or the media reports a lie, how convenient.

with this style i can make an as unconvinving case as you that the protesters were really yetis and leprechauns. the lying media just did not report it, bastards.

That I know some of the protesters, yea, convenient is one word. You probably know some too. You just don't know you know.

You can make any argument you like - have at it. But the truth is the truth and the truth is that the protesters were, for the most part, anti government, not anti Obama. Their issues are bipartisan and they dislike both parties. If you are so inclined, it is really easy to look at their own websites and find out exactly who they are and what they want. That you choose not to, but rather to swallow the media's line, suggests that you don't want to know the truth, you just want to dislike them.

As always, your reality is off.

And if you think really hard, you will see that you just made my point for me. For you, no evidence other than that which supports your own view is evidence.

I don't swallow their PR, I know the people. As I said before, you probably know some too, may not know that you do.

Sad that we fall back to insulting people instead of actually finding out for ourselves whether the other person has a valid point or not.

Oh well, that is the price we pay for an education system that teaches what to think instead of how to think.

Wow, State and Union Controlled, producing the best parrots in the world. :lol::lol::lol:

here you go again with your awe-inspiring ability to perceive stuff about me.

i am 100% certain that i don't know one single person who was protesting in a tea party.

please go on, express your sadness about the education system and insults.

I love the idea that we have to give up liberty to protect it...
It's like in vietnam we have to destroy the village to save it!

That I know some of the protesters, yea, convenient is one word. You probably know some too. You just don't know you know.

You can make any argument you like - have at it. But the truth is the truth and the truth is that the protesters were, for the most part, anti government, not anti Obama. Their issues are bipartisan and they dislike both parties. If you are so inclined, it is really easy to look at their own websites and find out exactly who they are and what they want. That you choose not to, but rather to swallow the media's line, suggests that you don't want to know the truth, you just want to dislike them.

As always, your reality is off.

:lol::lol:

i am 100% certain that i don't know one single person who was protesting in a tea party.

Now you're just getting stupid - did I say 'getting'.... scrub that.... you just are stupid. Even giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you are deliberately misunderstanding me you may yourself look dumb. Read what I write, not what you think I mean.

I think we have gone as far as we can go with this 'subject'. You clearly don't want to find out for yourself, and are happy with your kookaid enhanced view. Have at it.

Now you're just getting stupid - did I say 'getting'.... scrub that.... you just are stupid. Even giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you are deliberately misunderstanding me you may yourself look dumb. Read what I write, not what you think I mean.

I think we have gone as far as we can go with this 'subject'. You clearly don't want to find out for yourself, and are happy with your kookaid enhanced view. Have at it.

the problem is i read what you write.

i am not the one who sits in europe and makes statements about the make up of the majority of the protesters, because i have friends who told me something and i chose to believe it while discarding any contradicting evidence.

The sad part about this is that you actually believe it.

Some of the protesters had anti-Obama signs but these were few in number and the majority were not anti the man but anti his policies. But, most had anti-Government signs.

Of course, the left supporting media - who had their own agenda when reporting the protests - made it LOOK as though the majority were 'racist', 'nutjob' 'idiot' etc etc etc. You are being manipulated by the media.

You don't want to associate with these people. Then I suggest you stay away from your friends and neighbors - because if not, you are probably associating with them.

how do you know all this, were you there and got a representative sample? where do you get your information? not from the media, right?

if they don't want to be confused with "'racist', 'nutjob', 'idiot' " then they should stop acting like racially insensitive boors....

or maybe they want to go and call the most experienced jurist appointed to the supreme court in 70 years, an "affirmative action hire" again... you know, her being latina and all.

and then they're suprised people think they're racist... talk about a lack of self-perception.

or they can keep having racists like limbaugh as their spokespeople...

it's all the same to me.
That is fundamentally dishonest. The tea party protests are not racially motivated and there is nothing racist about them. (Now, wait for it, the outlier racist sing will be isolated out of the hundeds of thousands there and generalize the whole on that.)

Carter tried this sort of bullshit, too. It failed because it is wrought with fallacies.

Last edited:
Remember, kids, A LOT OF THEM WERE BLACK!!!

800px-The_million_march_man.jpg

obviously a doctored picture by the LSMSMSMS. there were probably only two protesters, they look all the same to me. most probably unemployed, why else would you have time to protest. million man march, fuck, this is nothing compared to the two million real american march.
Wow, you quote a lie from ravi and say it's a lie from the tea party protests?

Idiot.

Anyone that attended a Tea Party, Here is a Demographic Survey You might be interested in participating in.

Results

I DO care where it went. But for the request of Boehner, Pelosi and Murtha would have abused power and violated the rules of Congress.

Pffft. They already had. And it was on videotape for the world to see.

He's all about the spongebob. Perhaps I can barter his services...
Ah, cartoons.

The passivity of the public is amazing.

You have a problem with a 4 year old watching a cartoon? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back