Tea parties and other constitutional issues

.... hm, could i find europe on a map?

i will have to let that sink in.
Yet, YOU deride her for having an opinion because she lives in the UK.

Moron.

I think she was derided for pretending her opinion IS fact.
See, I'll put more weight in her opinion on the tea party protesters because she does indeed know several who actually participated, me for example.

I, in turn, know many who protested.

Anecdotes are not fact, and I have no doubt that she is aware of this.

I doubt LKE knows a soul who was there, yet he derides her for her anecdotes? Hardly.

One who actually has zero weight in the matter is in no position to argue.

Moron.

See, I'll put more weight in her opinion on the tea party protesters because she does indeed know several who actually participated, me for example.

I, in turn, know many who protested.

Anecdotes are not fact, and I have no doubt that she is aware of this.

I doubt LKE knows a soul who was there, yet he derides her for her anecdotes? Hardly.

One who actually has zero weight in the matter is in no position to argue.

fuck, you are too dense. keep it up.

Moron.

and she was derided for all her assumptions about me personally.

I didn't make an assumption.... I asked you a question. Could you find Europe on a map. That would be without using Google Earth.

You're just shitty cuz you feel like an idiot. Get used to that.

It is also what those who still frame their political convictions around talking points, the extreme leftwing blogs, and political parties say versus those who are focused on what the right ideals and ideas we should be fighting for which is what the Tea Partiers are attempting to do.

In case nobody has noticed, with very VERY few exceptions, the Tea Partiers are promoting no political party nor are they professing allegiance to one.

I saw this post and nearly chocked to death on my coffee!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!??? AT LEAST half the protesters had anti-Obama anti-Dem signs and the rest had signs that said shit like MORAN!!!! If you really beleive this shit then you are WAY too far gone. You see if it weren't for the "BLACK HELICOPTER" REICH wing extremists then I would consider going to a tea party to protest spending and stand up for our 1st and 2nd ammendment rights but I'll be damned if I will associate with those types of people.

No, at least half the protesters did not carry anti-Obama or anti-Dem signs, and those who are intellectually honest acknowledge that. Most were carrying anti-big government, anti-irrespnsible stimulus package, anti-excessive taxation kinds of signs. There were some signs critical of Obama and his policies and dishonest rhetoric,yes, and there were some signs criticial of the Democratic leadership and their policies and dishonest tactics, yes. That is not the same thing as being pro-Republican however, and you have to really hunt through tens of thousands of demonstrators/protesters to find any pro-GOP signs. It is Obama and the Democrats who hold all the power you know.

Moreover, with very few exceptions, the signs carried were not vulgar or hateful or incendiary--they were nothing like the truly hateful signs that were common at protests of George W. Bush and/or his policies. The Tea Partiers and Tax Protesters were expressing anger at very real oppressive, irresponsible, and intrusive government policy that threatens the American way of life as we have known it.

Viva la Tea Partiers!!!! May the passion increase until there is REAL change that we can BELIEVE in.

WOW at least HALF of the Tea Baggers aren't racist nutjobs!!!! That's sure a relief. The FACT is and IHAVE seen them is that they are NOT for smaller GOV'T they are for SMALLER DEMOCRATIC GOV'T! When they go carrying NAZI signs and GRANDMA is going to be euthenised signs then they have ZERO credibility!!

Sorry, the teabaggers are a joke.

They will fizzle into the scrapheap of history. Five years from now they will be the puncline to one of those "Do you remember those assholes?"

Funny--but I was at a tea party this last Saturday. Braving an ice storm & 10 degree temperatures over 400 showed up in my small rural town.

Tea--parties aren't shrinking--THEY'RE GROWING---:lol::lol:

View attachment 8404

damn right the tea parties are growing, next time there will be 20 million real americans protesting in DC.

I think it will be more like 300 million!! LOL!!!

how do you know all this, were you there and got a representative sample? where do you get your information? not from the media, right?

if they don't want to be confused with "'racist', 'nutjob', 'idiot' " then they should stop acting like racially insensitive boors....

or maybe they want to go and call the most experienced jurist appointed to the supreme court in 70 years, an "affirmative action hire" again... you know, her being latina and all.

and then they're suprised people think they're racist... talk about a lack of self-perception.

or they can keep having racists like limbaugh as their spokespeople...

it's all the same to me.

If you would like to be taken seriously, then you really do have to try harder to see fact instead of fiction.

Limbaugh is not a spokesperson for the protestors.

A lot of them are black.

A lot of them are Latino.

A lot of them are Democrats.

Some of them even voted for Obama!

Instead of getting your info from the media, why not try getting from the protestors. It's all over the net. They have websites and everything!!!

PROVE IT! You are so full of shit I can't BEGIN to get past how full of shit you are. EVERY SIGN I SAW was ANTI-OBAMA ANTI-DEM or said shit like MORAN!!!. As I said befor if you want to be taken seriously then you need to get those racist inbred fucks out of you "GRASS ROOTS" movement. If you do I will come down and protest right along side you. But you WON'T you will CONTINUE to take your marching orders from FOX you will continue to say and act INCINDIARY like bringing GUNS to town hall meetings. Like the "Black Helicopter" FEMA camp LUNATICS. You are a lost cause and if you think you are being taken seriously you are dumber than the guy with the sugn that said "MORAN!"

Remember, kids, A LOT OF THEM WERE BLACK!!!

800px-The_million_march_man.jpg

A sea of black people and not a SIGN among them......Wow I'm convinced.

Sorry, the teabaggers are a joke.

They will fizzle into the scrapheap of history. Five years from now they will be the puncline to one of those "Do you remember those assholes?"

The Term "Tea Bagger" is derogatory, it was pinned on Tea Party Participants to degrade and ridicule. Look it up in the Urban Dictionary. It is hurtful to depict Grandma and Grandpa that way and really has no place in civilized discussion. I will continue to make reference to the term every time I see it.

Actually, it started when they called themselves that.

and she was derided for all her assumptions about me personally.

I didn't make an assumption.... I asked you a question. Could you find Europe on a map. That would be without using Google Earth.

You're just shitty cuz you feel like an idiot. Get used to that.
You'll find there are a lot here who never tire of feeling like an idiot. I pinned several my first day here, and they have yet to disappoint.

I love when you guys put tokens in front of a microphone. It's sorta like when racist people say "I can't be racist because I have a black friend".
"Tokens"? Fucking racist.

Yeah, it's the people who point that out the handful of African-Americans who support this craziness are pushed in front of cameras so you can falsely claim your group is inclusive who are the real racists. Not the people running around with signs claiming that Obama is out to steal all the money and give it to the "hood". Not the people in this video: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNQUA0bI5b0"]Tea Party protestors believe Obama not US-born[/ame]

Not the people making signs this:

obamabestsignever.jpg

Forum List

Back