Tea parties and other constitutional issues

Shit my nickname on a local conservative call in show is TOKEN WHY because I am LIBERAL and MOST people who call in are conservative. Did I bitch and moan? NO because it was funny to me and I know the host and he MEANT it that way.
That is not based on the color of your skin.

Marginalization based only on the color of one's skin IS racist.

MLK, Jr. had a good grasp of racism: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Remember, kids, A LOT OF THEM WERE BLACK!!!

800px-The_million_march_man.jpg

A sea of black people and not a SIGN among them......Wow I'm convinced.

No response to my point? No surprise. I have NO DOUBT that that picture did NOT come from a "TEA PARTY" and if it did you should be able to PROVE it pretty easily.

No response to my point? No surprise. I have NO DOUBT that that picture did NOT come from a "TEA PARTY" and if it did you should be able to PROVE it pretty easily.
What point? The picture is not of the Tea Party protests? You're right. The picture ravi posted is not from the Tea Party protests.

What point? The picture is not of the Tea Party protests? You're right. The picture ravi posted is not from the Tea Party protests.

Then why did somebody claim that the "Tea parties" had a huge black representation and post this photo?

if they don't want to be confused with "'racist', 'nutjob', 'idiot' " then they should stop acting like racially insensitive boors....

or maybe they want to go and call the most experienced jurist appointed to the supreme court in 70 years, an "affirmative action hire" again... you know, her being latina and all.

and then they're suprised people think they're racist... talk about a lack of self-perception.

or they can keep having racists like limbaugh as their spokespeople...

it's all the same to me.

If you would like to be taken seriously, then you really do have to try harder to see fact instead of fiction.

Limbaugh is not a spokesperson for the protestors.

A lot of them are black.

A lot of them are Latino.

A lot of them are Democrats.

Some of them even voted for Obama!

Instead of getting your info from the media, why not try getting from the protestors. It's all over the net. They have websites and everything!!!

PROVE IT! You are so full of shit I can't BEGIN to get past how full of shit you are. EVERY SIGN I SAW was ANTI-OBAMA ANTI-DEM or said shit like MORAN!!!. As I said befor if you want to be taken seriously then you need to get those racist inbred fucks out of you "GRASS ROOTS" movement. If you do I will come down and protest right along side you. But you WON'T you will CONTINUE to take your marching orders from FOX you will continue to say and act INCINDIARY like bringing GUNS to town hall meetings. Like the "Black Helicopter" FEMA camp LUNATICS. You are a lost cause and if you think you are being taken seriously you are dumber than the guy with the sugn that said "MORAN!"

How would you keep racist people away from the protests? You offered up a nice red herring. No matter what, there are going to be radicals and racists, that attach themselves to whatever movement is around. Because there may be racists within the masses protesting, that doesn't mean all are racists nor does it mean that racism is condoned by the masses.

The movement is not about a political party even though there are Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, and Independents attending.

The movement is not a hate President Obama movement, although there are people within the masses, that hate President Obama and his policies etc.

The movement is not a partisan hack movement although there are partisan hacks protesting.

I fail to see why this is so hard for so many to understand.

If you don't want to be involved, because you might be labeled by others a certain way, that is your problem. That is your insecurity.

Then why did somebody claim that the "Tea parties" had a huge black representation and post this photo?
Ravi posted the photo. Ask her.

I put in that I was a black democratic woman living in poverty. I sure hope that doesn't skew the current statistics. :lol:

Glenn Beck is winning for president.

Ah i see someone else was thinking the same thing I was about this poll ;).

hence my questions about the data.

Online polls are worthless.
Of course they are.

Why they were even part of the debate here is confounding. <Looks at the players using them> :doh: What was I thinking?

They are tokens. They're not representative of the movement. The teabagger movement is racist to the core.

You give Shit Heads a bad name. You, Anderson Cooper, Chris Mathews, may teabag on your own, but that gives you no right to mis characterize a Political Movement and to falsely accuse it. What are you going to do to Grand Pa next? Bite off one of His other fingers? Deny Him His Medication, and Medical Procedures? Why is Obama trying to Kill all of the Elderly? Why does Obama want Direct Access to Our Bank and Checking Accounts? Why Polk? Why? Why? Why does Obama have a Hammurabi Complex Polk? Why? Why Polk? How long has Obama thought Himself a God Polk? How Long? Huh... Huh.... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Who taught You how to Tea Bag Polk? Nice Suit.

:lol: It was a joke and I didn't think you were being serious. That's the million man march. I guess you missed where the wingnuts were passing around a picture of a Promise Keepers march and claiming it as evidence of a gazzilion attendees at one of their tea party events.

And for the relatively brain dead Si Modo...saying someone is a token isn't racist. You might want to check your dictionary.

Sorry, the teabaggers are a joke.

They will fizzle into the scrapheap of history. Five years from now they will be the puncline to one of those "Do you remember those assholes?"

The Teabaggers have no sand, and they will be gone by next summer.

So then you guys aren't the least bit concerned? You don't care that our elected leaders seem to be playing you for fools and simpletons too dumb to know you're being had? You think the Tea Partiers are the stupid ones?
Those 2 travel together, they each take turns playing wingman to the others wingnut.
Their posts are best enjoyed on ignore.

Sorry, the teabaggers are a joke.

They will fizzle into the scrapheap of history. Five years from now they will be the puncline to one of those "Do you remember those assholes?"

You are going to see how much of a joke they are when you witness two gubenatorial races in Virginia and New Jersey, both heavily democratic states vote republican on Nov 2 of this year. They will turn red and so will you, in the face,:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back