Tea parties and other constitutional issues

I love when you guys put tokens in front of a microphone. It's sorta like when racist people say "I can't be racist because I have a black friend".
"Tokens"? Fucking racist.

Yeah, it's the people who point that out the handful of African-Americans who support this craziness are pushed in front of cameras so you can falsely claim your group is inclusive who are the real racists. Not the people running around with signs claiming that Obama is out to steal all the money and give it to the "hood". Not the people in this video:

Not the people making signs this:
YOU called them "tokens", you fucking racist.

They are tokens. They're not representative of the movement. The teabagger movement is racist to the core.

You sure do project a lot. It's not racist to point out a group is overwhelming made up of white people.

Clearly the white power backers of the teabagger movement don't consider the few African-American speakers to be representative.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think every WN needs to not only attend the April 15th Tea Party nearest you (I’m going to the Alamo in San Antonio) but then stay involved and help provide leadership to this movement.

I believe that this is the white revolution we’ve been waiting for.

It doesn’t look what we expected but this is it.

I’ve seen probably 50 videos on TV showing previous marches and what strikes me is that the participants are all WHITE. It stands to reason . . . we’re the ones being taxed to support Affirmative Action, Welfare and other worthless social programs. It’s our tax dollars going to ACORN and supporting the 12 million illegals swarming into our neighborhoods.

That came from Stormfront, though I read it elsewhere (The Rotting Racist Underbelly of the Tea Party Protests - Jack & Jill Politics). They link to the original. I refuse to do so.

Clearly the white power backers of the teabagger movement don't consider the few African-American speakers to be representative.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think every WN needs to not only attend the April 15th Tea Party nearest you (I’m going to the Alamo in San Antonio) but then stay involved and help provide leadership to this movement.

I’ve seen probably 50 videos on TV showing previous marches and what strikes me is that the participants are all WHITE. It stands to reason . . . we’re the ones being taxed to support Affirmative Action, Welfare and other worthless social programs. It’s our tax dollars going to ACORN and supporting the 12 million illegals swarming into our neighborhoods.

That came from Stormfront, though I read it elsewhere (The Rotting Racist Underbelly of the Tea Party Protests - Jack & Jill Politics). They link to the original. I refuse to do so.
Perhaps you should join Stormfront, too. They like racists.

YOU are a fucking racist for calling the cited speakers 'tokens'.

That's not racist.

Token
adj.
1. Done as an indication or a pledge: a token payment.
2. a. Perfunctory; minimal: a token gesture of reconciliation; token resistance.
b. Merely symbolic: refused to be the token woman on the committee.

token - definition of token by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
Weasel.

Are those speakers representative of the makeup of the group? Not even close. Therefore, they are token members of the group. You can piss and moan and call that racist all you want, but it's true. The reason you're throwing such a fit accusing other people of racism is that you don't want to admit that you support a racist movement. It's just like how members of the Klan today claim they're not racist, they're just defending themselves from racism perpetrated by blacks.

I know they like racists, so they'd love you.

and she was derided for all her assumptions about me personally.

I didn't make an assumption.... I asked you a question. Could you find Europe on a map. That would be without using Google Earth.

You're just shitty cuz you feel like an idiot. Get used to that.

i can find europe by falling off my chair.

Congratulations. So can I.

So by rights then you should - like me - be able to communicate with people in the US... some of whom may be tea party attendees. Lots of my family and friends attended events in a variety of states. I have pics from lots of protests. That, to me, is evidence. That you seem unable to have been interested enough to do likewise is more about you than me.

I know they like racists, so they'd love you.

You get called out for your repeated use of a racist term and this is the best you can do? 'I am not, you are'?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are tokens. They're not representative of the movement. The teabagger movement is racist to the core.

You are entitled to hold whatever stupidly dense opinion you blindly choose. Likewise, those of us who know more about the protests and the attendees base our opinion on actual fact.... Each to their own.

Forum List

Back