Tea party popularity

this is who the tea party people are.

they deny any facts they dont like.

Look TruthBeDamned, what part of that is human nature do you not seem to get. You do EXACTLY the same fucking thing. I notice you ran like a bitch from the other thread when I asked you if you had the integrity to admit that not everyone who thinks Obama is a bad President is a racist, just for example.

I truly believe you're at best a borderline retard. I'm not trying to insult the retarded, just stating a fact.

:clap2:

First LIE of the article:

Whom does the party consist?

Do a giggle search TM...

I didnt even bother linking to it.... its garbage anyway.

The Tea Party is as popular as ever. But trolls wouldnt know that.... let them think what they want. I could care less personally.
Everything's temporary.....but, at least the Teabaggers were forewarned.....​

"Tea Party members hate Wall Street bailouts, trade deals like NAFTA, job outsourcing, giant corporations buying laws, government spending, and elites telling the rest of us what to do. But there is no question that their candidates - many of them wealthy corporatists themselves - are funded by big corporations (even foreign oil companies) and Wall Street. So the question is, once in Congress will they vote with their base or their owners? And when they vote with the people who bought them, what will Tea Party members do about it?"

dick_armey_libertysummit-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

tricycle.gif

Could the right-wing movement have pushed too hard with its message of reform, especially concerning Medicare, Social Security, unemployment benefits and collective bargaining?

That’s the problem: it’s not a message of ‘reform.’ It was a reactionary message of ignorance and fear.

People aren’t interested in a message only of ‘tearing down’ when there’s no plan put forward as how to rebuild.

I still see no facts from the right but merely denial of facts presented and based in personal insults.

I still see no facts from the right but merely denial of facts presented and based in personal insults.

Just type the words

"I agree, that logic dictates that not everyone who is against Obama is a racist"

otherwise what I said is not an insult, it's a fact.

Could the right-wing movement have pushed too hard with its message of reform, especially concerning Medicare, Social Security, unemployment benefits and collective bargaining?

That’s the problem: it’s not a message of ‘reform.’ It was a reactionary message of ignorance and fear.

People aren’t interested in a message only of ‘tearing down’ when there’s no plan put forward as how to rebuild.

There have been plans to build foward...but certain things have to happen first...and those 'things' are the issue...like DEEP cuts in the Federal Budget, and the Government getting OUT of our lives..to a Constitutional level permitted.

Look TruthBeDamned, what part of that is human nature do you not seem to get. You do EXACTLY the same fucking thing. I notice you ran like a bitch from the other thread when I asked you if you had the integrity to admit that not everyone who thinks Obama is a bad President is a racist, just for example.

I truly believe you're at best a borderline retard. I'm not trying to insult the retarded, just stating a fact.

I dont hang on your every post.

It is likey not all people who hate Obama are racists.

I never claimed they were.

You just like stawmen

Hon, from your linky-poo .... "Since the inception of the tea party movement in 2009"....

Since they have been around since 2007 there was no real need to finish the silly piece.

Question, would you know a fact even if it bit you in the ass?

I dont hang on your every post.

It is likey not all people who hate Obama are racists.

I never claimed they were.

You just like stawmen

You don't even know what a strawman is, and certainly all I have seen from you is racist this and racist that.

But that was a big first step for you, now if you will just post in a way which indicates you actually agree with that.

the tea party and the tea party movement are not the same thing.

Tea Party movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Tea Party is an American populist[1][2][3] political movement, which is generally recognized as conservative and libertarian,[4][5] and has sponsored protests and supported political candidates since 2009.[6][7][8] It endorses reduced government spending,[9][10] opposition to taxation in varying degrees,[10] reduction of the national debt and federal budget deficit,[9] and adherence to an originalist interpretation of the United States Constitution.[11]

The Tea Party is an American populist[1][2][3] political movement, which is generally recognized as conservative and libertarian,[4][5] and has sponsored protests and supported political candidates since 2009.[6][7][8] It endorses reduced government spending,[9][10] opposition to taxation in varying degrees,[10] reduction of the national debt and federal budget deficit,[9] and adherence to an originalist interpretation of the United States Constitution.[11]

Links wrong, no surprises there. Most of your information is.

please tell us why the person used the words tea party movement?

This is how your minds work.

Pretend that something wrong was said because you just cant face the facts.

Links wrong, no surprises there. Most of your information is.

Go get proof they are wrong by some citation

WIKI? Really?

please tell us why the person used the words tea party movement?

This is how your minds work.

Pretend that something wrong was said because you just cant face the facts.

Go back into History (if your brain will allow), and understand WHY they chose the name?

What was the Boston Tea Party about? WHY did the citizens react the way that they did?

Government intrusion...to their way of life, and excessively so.

And what does the present connotation mean?

Taxed Enough Already...

Figure it out.

There have been plans to build foward...but certain things have to happen first...and those 'things' are the issue...like DEEP cuts in the Federal Budget, and the Government getting OUT of our lives..to a Constitutional level permitted.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....so specific!!!!

Yeah.....I surely can't figure-out why educated-people don't take you Teabaggers more-seriously.

handjob.gif

Forum List

Back