Teaching anal sex to 5th graders?

Originally sex ed was supposed to be the "parent in the classroom" discussing fairly taboo topics that most parents left to the birds and the bees.

And of course there would be no slippery slope.

:lmao:

Leave it to the moronic left to bastardize a good concept that now embraces teaching anal sex to 10 year olds.

For the life of me and I considered myself a straight up parent when I had to tackle my childrens' sexual development I never thought once to myself to say......

"Tanya can you put down that Nancy Drew book. Mum has to tell you about fist fucking and getting it up the ass"
I'm sorry. I know its a horrid subject but your responses are making me chuckle.

Yeah, I don't think too many 5th graders are having anal sex. Lol.
I didn't think 5th graders had any sex until one of my students asked my why her "cat" was stinking.

She had chlamydia and was pregnant.

Like I said earlier in the thread, her home situation should be investigated by Child Protective Services. That is just . . . disgusting.

If it is discovered that a 5th grader is having sex, then that home should be investigated for abuse/neglect. Not teaching them how to have proper anal sex. Good grief! Under no circumstances should 10 and 11 year old children be having sex.

Abuse and neglect? Why? What if a 10-11 year old human is having sexual relations with another 10-11 year old human? From my perspective that's fine. Let them enjoy their youth in that way if it is their Will. If they so dare to explore those activities away from adults and amongst themselves.

As usual another piece of alarmist bullshit hits the never ending postings of the sex threads
“To tell my 5th-grader, who’s still into ‘
Chicago Parents Outraged Over Fifth Grade Sex Ed Class Teaching Age Appropriate Joys of Female Condoms Anal Sex Lube Scared Monkeys

"Parents got quite the eye-opening education this past Wednesday at the Andrew Jackson Language Academy, one of the city’s elite magnet schools. The school hosted a meeting on Chicago Public Schools’ newest sex ed curriculum to give parents a sneak peak at the upcoming sex-education curriculum that 10 and 11 year old Johnny and Suzie would be learning. To the parents shock, the binder they were provided of so-called age appropriate information included the benefits of female condoms for extending sex, increasing pleasure and encouraged using lubrication. Then there was the use of female condoms for anal sex. YIKES!!! My how the times have changed and not for the better. When one parent, Amy Miller, got a close look at what her daughter might learn she said,

“To tell my 5th-grader, who’s still into ‘Little House on the Prairie,’ that it’s OK to have safe anal sex — I’m sorry. That’s just not appropriate.”"

rest at link

"CPS officials are apologizing, saying the material on female condoms “was mistakenly downloaded and included in the parent presentation, and we agree with parents it is not appropriate for Elementary school students.”

Only teachers were supposed to see the material."

Reference To Female Condoms Appears In Grade School Curriculum CBS Chicago

As usual another piece of alarmist bullshit hits the never ending postings of the sex threads. The children are not being taught about this, the patents were not were not supposed to see this it was a mistake.
In other words, somebody let the leftist cat out of the bag.

Kinda like the Gruber tapes; nobody but elitists were supposed to hear the speech about how dumb dem voters are.

If it is discovered that a 5th grader is having sex, then that home should be investigated for abuse/neglect. Not teaching them how to have proper anal sex. Good grief! Under no circumstances should 10 and 11 year old children be having sex.

Abuse and neglect? Why? What if a 10-11 year old human is having sexual relations with another 10-11 year old human? From my perspective that's fine. Let them enjoy their youth in that way if it is their Will. If they so dare to explore those activities away from adults and amongst themselves.

We are talking about little kids here. Sex comes with responsibility. Many ADULTS who know about the risks and are well aware of the consequences cannot practice responsible sex, what on earth makes you believe children would?

And YES, abuse and neglect. Duh! Hope you're never responsible for any child's well being.

Yeah, I don't think too many 5th graders are having anal sex. Lol.
I didn't think 5th graders had any sex until one of my students asked my why her "cat" was stinking.

She had chlamydia and was pregnant.

Like I said earlier in the thread, her home situation should be investigated by Child Protective Services. That is just . . . disgusting.
Just one of many sad situations I encountered while teaching.

And to think that when I was in 5th grade I only played with dolls.

:popcorn:

As usual another piece of alarmist bullshit hits the never ending postings of the sex threads
“To tell my 5th-grader, who’s still into ‘
"CPS officials are apologizing, saying the material on female condoms “was mistakenly downloaded and included in the parent presentation, and we agree with parents it is not appropriate for Elementary school students.”

Only teachers were supposed to see the material."

Reference To Female Condoms Appears In Grade School Curriculum CBS Chicago

As usual another piece of alarmist bullshit hits the never ending postings of the sex threads. The children are not being taught about this, the patents were not were not supposed to see this it was a mistake.

Why were they showing teachers this material if it is not part of the planned curriculum? It doesn't make any sense.
It makes sense if they are trying to educate the teachers on what they may encounter and how to deal with it. Remember kids say the craziest things.

I think if a 5th grader were to approach you, speaking about anal sex in such a manner, the police should probably be called because more than likely there is some kind of abuse happening in the home.

Of course, kids will joke. That does not mean the teacher needs to delve into the specifics of anal sex either.
Teachers are mandated reporters they needd to report, they also need to know what they are dealing with.

Well, I still don't see how being instructed in proper anal sex techniques are beneficial, unless you planned on doing that of course. :)

I am not supporting that at all. I am just saying the OP is bullshit and the kids were not being taught this.

Why were they showing teachers this material if it is not part of the planned curriculum? It doesn't make any sense.
It makes sense if they are trying to educate the teachers on what they may encounter and how to deal with it. Remember kids say the craziest things.

I think if a 5th grader were to approach you, speaking about anal sex in such a manner, the police should probably be called because more than likely there is some kind of abuse happening in the home.

Of course, kids will joke. That does not mean the teacher needs to delve into the specifics of anal sex either.
Teachers are mandated reporters they needd to report, they also need to know what they are dealing with.

Well, I still don't see how being instructed in proper anal sex techniques are beneficial, unless you planned on doing that of course. :)

I am not supporting that at all. I am just saying the OP is bullshit and the kids were not being taught this.

I hear you, but I'm just wondering why the teachers and staff were making notes about this subject if they had no intention on it being on the curriculum. It's strange IMO.

You're still sorta new here. Delta4 LOVES talking about sex, butt sex and children. He even will share the noises butt sex makes. Just ask him if you wanna know. Let us all be aware if you plan to though so we can get the bleach for our eyes.

And to think that when I was in 5th grade I only played with dolls.

:popcorn:
The first day I taught elementary, after years in High Schools, I ran into one of my little girls in Wal-Mart and she was looking at dolls.

Made me realize I was dealing with little ones, as I was sort of surprised.

Sad thing, that little 6th grader had her first child in the 8th grade.

Her baby daddy was 22, and a few months later, go shot and paralyzed from the waist down.

I always thought of it as Instant Karma.

You're still sorta new here. Delta4 LOVES talking about sex and children.

Oh no.

I hear you, but I'm just wondering why the teachers and staff were making notes about this subject if they had no intention on it being on the curriculum. It's strange IMO.
I do not know I was never instructed on how to anal sex in my line of work.

Well...delta likes to talk about it. Often. There is even a thread of his threads. Look it up. Enlightenment. But get your eye bleach first.

I do not know I was never instructed on how to anal sex in my line of work.

Me neither, though I do get to hear some rather interesting stories at times. :D

And YES, abuse and neglect. Duh! Hope you're never responsible for any child's well being.

Why? Because I do not possess the same indoctrinated Mundane mindset as you?

You are entitled to your lame opinions, but you seem to frequently attempt to make others feel "wrong" for not sharing them.

You will not infect my mind with your dull, Mundane Weltanschauung. Your children, perhaps. But not I.

Forum List

Back