Teaching anal sex to 5th graders?

If it is discovered that a 5th grader is having sex, then that home should be investigated for abuse/neglect. Not teaching them how to have proper anal sex. Good grief! Under no circumstances should 10 and 11 year old children be having sex.

Abuse and neglect? Why? What if a 10-11 year old human is having sexual relations with another 10-11 year old human? From my perspective that's fine. Let them enjoy their youth in that way if it is their Will. If they so dare to explore those activities away from adults and amongst themselves.

And YES, abuse and neglect. Duh! Hope you're never responsible for any child's well being.

Why? Because I do not possess the same indoctrinated Mundane mindset as you?

You are entitled to your lame opinions, but you seem to frequently attempt to make others feel "wrong" for not sharing them.

You will not infect my mind with your dull, Mundane Weltanschauung. Your children, perhaps. But not I.

I hate to venture a guess as to what you might be infected with.

If it is discovered that a 5th grader is having sex, then that home should be investigated for abuse/neglect. Not teaching them how to have proper anal sex. Good grief! Under no circumstances should 10 and 11 year old children be having sex.

Abuse and neglect? Why? What if a 10-11 year old human is having sexual relations with another 10-11 year old human? From my perspective that's fine. Let them enjoy their youth in that way if it is their Will. If they so dare to explore those activities away from adults and amongst themselves.

And YES, abuse and neglect. Duh! Hope you're never responsible for any child's well being.

You are entitled to your lame opinions, but you seem to frequently attempt to make others feel "wrong" for not sharing them.

You will not infect my mind with your dull, Mundane Weltanschauung. Your children, perhaps. But not I.

Oh go to hell, weirdo.

Goddess and i were made for each other. She wont admit it but she wants to see my 7.5 incher. Shes a sexual curious one. Shes the ideal women for a purely sexual relationship.

Ironic when 5th graders get more of an earful than people here do from my threads. :)

Maybe we should check out are you smarter than a 5th grader now? :) lol
Most sensation stories like this are not quite what they seem.

“The objectionable material presented at Andrew Jackson Language Academy this week is not and never was part of the student sexual education curriculum. It was mistakenly downloaded and included in the parent presentation, and we agree with parents it is not appropriate for elementary school students,” CPS spokesman Bill McCaffrey said in a statement.

Source: Parents Shocked by Material in Presentation on School s New Sex Health Curriculum NBC Chicago
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter | nbcchicago on Facebook

Goddess and i were made for each other. She wont admit it but she wants to see my 7.5 incher. Shes a sexual curious one. Shes the ideal women for a purely sexual relationship.

I do live a rather sexual lifestyle... but 7.5 just isn't impressive. Maybe if you let me set you up to explore your bisexual side with a group of tall, built, black men, I could enjoy watching you get sodomized by some BBC. That might make you appear more interesting.

Ironic when 5th graders get more of an earful than people here do from my threads. :)

Maybe we should check out are you smarter than a 5th grader now? :) lol
Most sensation stories like this are not quite what they seem.

“The objectionable material presented at Andrew Jackson Language Academy this week is not and never was part of the student sexual education curriculum. It was mistakenly downloaded and included in the parent presentation, and we agree with parents it is not appropriate for elementary school students,” CPS spokesman Bill McCaffrey said in a statement.

Source: Parents Shocked by Material in Presentation on School s New Sex Health Curriculum NBC Chicago
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter | nbcchicago on Facebook

It was "mistakenly" downloaded from where and by whom? How could such a "mistake" have been made? I'm quite skeptical about this "mistake."

I do live a rather sexual lifestyle... but 7.5 just isn't impressive. Maybe if you let me set you up to explore your bisexual side with a group of tall, built, black men, I could enjoy watching you get sodomized by some BBC. That might make you appear more interesting.

Go private message one another. Some of us don't care about, nor do we want to hear about your weirdo butt hole fetishes.

Oh go to hell.

So speaking of sodomy...

ChrisL, are you into it? Do you like having a nice thick cock pound that ass until you can't move your legs?

Personally I think it feels better in a threesome when you are getting penetrated in the front too.

But one on one sodomy is awesome too.

I totally understand why teens are exploring the wonders of deep anal exploration.

Oh go to hell.

So speaking of Sodomy...

ChrisL, are you into it? Do you like having a nice thick cock pound that ass until you can't move your legs?

Personally I think it feels better in a threesome when you are getting penetrated in the front too.

I totally understand why teens are exploring the wonders of deep anal exploration.

Sorry, your fake internet devil worshipper persona is nothing but silly and childish to me. :D These are not teens we are talking about. And my sexual proclivities are none of your damn business.

eww. You can have her and all the critters infesting her. Guess I will need to re evaluate my initial thoughts about you.

Oh go to hell.

So speaking of Sodomy...

Sorry, your fake internet devil worshipper persona is nothing but silly and childish to me. :D These are not teens we are talking about. And my sexual proclivities are none of your damn business.

image.jpg

I am not a Devil worshipper, nor have I ever claimed to be.

I worship only YHWH

Oh go to hell.

So speaking of Sodomy...

image.jpg

I worship only YHWH

I thought you were the antichrist or some such bullshit? Anyways, I don't really care, and whatever you are, I'm not impressed.

Oh go to hell.

So speaking of Sodomy...

image.jpg

I worship only YHWH

I thought you were the antichrist or some such bullshit? Anyways, I don't really care, and whatever you are, I'm not impressed.

The Antichrist?

What a beautiful thing to say about me.

Oh go to hell.

So speaking of Sodomy...

image.jpg

I worship only YHWH

The Antichrist?

What a beautiful thing to say about me.​

That's what YOU said about you. I don't believe in an antichrist, of course. :D

Oh go to hell.

So speaking of sodomy...

Because they cant get pregnant?

I know that about you. You see dick and have to play with it. Thats how i know we are a perfect match. Look lets compromise. Ill team up with a black guy and we'll both satisfy you. How does that sound?

Oh go to hell.

So speaking of sodomy...

You sound perfect for my bondage fantasy. You can tie me up and do whatever you want goddess. Ill even pay you even though i suspect i wont need to.

Oh go to hell.

So speaking of Sodomy...

image.jpg

I worship only YHWH

The Antichrist?

What a beautiful thing to say about me.

My name is michael. Im christs right hand archangel. Ive been sent to earth to experience human nature.

eww. You can have her and all the critters infesting her. Guess I will need to re evaluate my initial thoughts about you.
Are you a virgin? I think you are. Sex is a beautiful thing embrace it. Make sure you use a condom.

Forum List

Back