Teaching anal sex to 5th graders?

Gracie im a normal guy with a natural condition called labido. Safe sex is worth teaching nd promoting. Heck sex has proven to increase life span. Give a healthy heart. Im no defferent than all young men with raging homones. Im just content with it and vocal about it. Have to be 18+ and check for id and before you do it make sure you have a job and can prepare incase she gets pregnant. Men grow some balls and be men

Ironic when 5th graders get more of an earful than people here do from my threads. :)

Maybe we should check out are you smarter than a 5th grader now? :) lol
Most sensation stories like this are not quite what they seem.

“The objectionable material presented at Andrew Jackson Language Academy this week is not and never was part of the student sexual education curriculum. It was mistakenly downloaded and included in the parent presentation, and we agree with parents it is not appropriate for elementary school students,” CPS spokesman Bill McCaffrey said in a statement.

Source: Parents Shocked by Material in Presentation on School s New Sex Health Curriculum NBC Chicago
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter | nbcchicago on Facebook

It was "mistakenly" downloaded from where and by whom? How could such a "mistake" have been made? I'm quite skeptical about this "mistake."
I don't know if that information is available however, I doubt the principal or school administration, or the person responsible for the presentation was involved. Crap like this gets you a permanently position on the shit list.

I'm still shocked that USMB traded Oddball, CAGirl, TM, BDBoop and a dozen others for "Anal Sex with 5th graders"

It was just a mistake. Someone was probably looking for 'how to teach children how to install a condom on a cucumber without using their hands'.

Ironic when 5th graders get more of an earful than people here do from my threads. :)

“The objectionable material presented at Andrew Jackson Language Academy this week is not and never was part of the student sexual education curriculum. It was mistakenly downloaded and included in the parent presentation, and we agree with parents it is not appropriate for elementary school students,” CPS spokesman Bill McCaffrey said in a statement.

Source: Parents Shocked by Material in Presentation on School s New Sex Health Curriculum NBC Chicago

It was "mistakenly" downloaded from where and by whom? How could such a "mistake" have been made? I'm quite skeptical about this "mistake."
I don't know if that information is available however, I doubt the principal or school administration, or the person responsible for the presentation was involved. Crap like this gets you a permanently position on the shit list.

Yes, well, it's very strange. Someone put the information in there, someone who works there more than likely. If I was a parent of a child there, I would demand answers.

I'm still shocked that USMB traded Oddball, CAGirl, TM, BDBoop and a dozen others for "Anal Sex with 5th graders"
It seems the threads are d

Yes, well, it's very strange. Someone put the information in there, someone who works there more than likely. If I was a parent of a child there, I would demand answers.
Since this was never part of the curriculum and judging from the administration;s response they certainly never planned on making it so, I think it's much ado about nothing.

Someone accused the Female Condom Coalition, however whoever actually did it certainly made providing sex education to students more difficult. Maybe that was the plan..

Last edited:

I was taught how to use a blow torch when I was in school I am glad they did not have the butt sex lessons as part of the curriculum.

I was taught how to use a blow torch when I was in school I am glad they did not have the butt sex lessons as part of the curriculum.

:lol: I would hate to be the teacher.

It seems the threads are d

Since this was never part of the curriculum and judging from the administration;s response they certainly never planned on making it so, I think it's much ado about nothing.

Someone accused the Female Condom Coalition, however whoever actually did it certainly made providing sex education to students more difficult. Maybe that was the plan..

How embarrassing for the school. Lol!

He was a short man with a fiery temper.

He was a short man with a fiery temper.

As long as he wasn't a flamer, your butt was safe! :razz:

I don't understand how sex ed of this explicitness makes sense to children so far below the age of consent. If they're conceeding 10 year-olds are having sex then shouldn't they extend the romeo n juliet age exemptions to match? And if not, how are they justifying the education to those who can't have sex? Be like giving driving lessons to 10 year-olds. Can't drive until 16 but just in case. :) And if a 10 year-old then has sex with another 10 year-old, is the fact they received this sort of explicit sex ed at school legally responsible for perpetuating the notion it's okay? The kid's gonna get arrested if anyone finds out and be charged with a sex crime. The partner be enrolled in some kind of rape victim counselling. Screwing both up for something they learned about in school. How does that make any sense?

I think the point is to keep govt out of education
where people, parent and communities can make their own decisions
as locally as possible.

Now if people AGREE on a district wide plan for teaching
* sex education
* creation or evolution
* prayer or religious diversity
* etc.
then okay, sure you can have a standard policy for a whole school system.

if not, maybe there is wisdom in keeping personal issues for
people to teach their kids personally.

If we didn't take that responsibility AWAY from parents, and try to give it to the public schools,
we wouldn't HAVE this problem. Nor similar problems with what to teach or not to teach about religious issues.

Families need to agree FIRST, then build the school curricula
where it reflects consent of that community funding it.

Somehow we screwed up and lost touch by funding it globally,
then going back and arguing over differences that come up
because communities and families have diverse beliefs.

Then why did you create a blanket system trying to make it all the same?

All these cases bring up the suppressed conflicts
which are the reason people opposed govt running schools and public programs,
because the people HAVE diverse beliefs
and you can't force views on one group or another through govt policies.

We need to localize and individualize to protect all interests views and beliefs equally.

Sex education is just one area,
but science also brings up creation, evolution, global warming, etc.

We needed reform a long time ago, but didn't notice it because the conflicts were suppressed.
they are coming out now, but the differences were always there.
that's why you don't try to legislate the same policies through govt across the board for all people.

Duh.

Forum List

Back