Team *Biden/Blinken got their rear ends chapped by the Chinese delegation in Alaska

There was a lesson to be learned here, but you obviously missed it. After 4 years of Xi having it all his own way on the international stage, with no interference from the US President at all, he's not backing down.

While the American government continues to jail and murder black people and holds more people in prison that any nation in the world, it's in no position to tell others not to abuse their minorities. Xi he's not about to listen to the USA on human rights abuses by China, or on their treatment of minorities.

You have Donald Trump to thank for the attitudes of both Xi and Putin. He has enboldened and enabled all of the despots in the world, and denigrated your power and standing in the world.

Your guy Bi-Dung is stupid and weak. Putin and Xi smell blood in the water. These guys ARE sharks!

There was a lesson to be learned here, but you obviously missed it. After 4 years of Xi having it all his own way on the international stage, with no interference from the US President at all, he's not backing down.

While the American government continues to jail and murder black people and holds more people in prison that any nation in the world, it's in no position to tell others not to abuse their minorities. Xi he's not about to listen to the USA on human rights abuses by China, or on their treatment of minorities.

You have Donald Trump to thank for the attitudes of both Xi and Putin. He has enboldened and enabled all of the despots in the world, and denigrated your power and standing in the world.

Yet everyone wants to move to the USA. What interference should an American President do to China? The American government kills more whites than Blacks. Blacks kill more whites than vice versa. Trump created the attitudes of Xi and Putin you need help. This blame Bush 2.0. LOL. You are a radical idiot loser.

China comes to the United States, and lets the world know, they own Xiden and the Dem run Govt.....wow, between the humanitarian crisis, and this....Xiden has really thrown the USA back centuries....we are the laughing stock of the world now...that's Dembots
Did you think this up all by yourself?
I didn't write the article or make the Chinese do this....
You made up your analysis. It is false.
I expressed an opinion, based on the evidence before me.....my opinion is supported by the evidence
Your opinion is supported by your imagination, not evidence. The humanitarian crisis has been created by the way we treat our own people. the Chinese did not let anyone know that they own Biden. At least be truthful. Trump's belligerence has created problems with most of the world's leaders.

Yet everyone wants to move to the USA. What interference should an American President do to China? The American government kills more whites than Blacks. Blacks kill more whites than vice versa. Trump created the attitudes of Xi and Putin you need help. This blame Bush 2.0. LOL. You are a radical idiot loser.

And beyond this, Bi-Dung is in the process of surrendering America's sovereignty on our So. Border.

When Trump snappers attack innocent Asians, that doesn't help much, does it?

when??

What do you mean by "when"?? Apparently, Asian people are being attacked every day because of Trump's stupid characterizations of the coronavirus. Do you think that the tooth fairy is doing the attacks?

name one person that said they attacked an Asian because the virus was called the Chinese Virus or Wuhan virus by Trump or the leftist media

by the way, where is the outrage at Dr. Fauci and the leftist media for their racist remarks about calling the virus, the South African Variant the UK Variant, or the Brazilian Variant? How is it not just as racist? Do the people of South Africa, Brazil or the UK not matter to you? and if so why?

Again, it is Trump's connotations that cause these attacks. The Trump snapper does not knowingly attack an Asian because Trump used that expression. It is subliminal.
His belligerent approach to China also has an influence on his followers. They are stupid in their thinking that Asians are bad people all of a sudden and need to be attacked. It is also not too surprising that this hatred would show itself in these uneducated imbeciles.

Please support you claims with evidence. The attacks on these Asian-Americans have been in leftist run cities.

Yes, folks don't like how China has acted on the world stage...they haven't for awhile....not everyone is owned by China like Xiden and the DNC.

Attacks on Asian-Americans and prejudice against them isn't new....it's been around for quite some time...largely from the African-American community. here is some evidence to support my claim:

China comes to the United States, and lets the world know, they own Xiden and the Dem run Govt.....wow, between the humanitarian crisis, and this....Xiden has really thrown the USA back centuries....we are the laughing stock of the world now...that's Dembots
I expressed an opinion, based on the evidence before me.....my opinion is supported by the evidence
Your opinion is supported by your imagination, not evidence. The humanitarian crisis has been created by the way we treat our own people. the Chinese did not let anyone know that they own Biden. At least be truthful. Trump's belligerence has created problems with most of the world's leaders.
The OP is not my imagination....it really happened

um, no the humanitarian crisis on the border...isn't our own people....they are in fact not Americans

yes, Trump called out many world leaders who's country's policies were harmful to the United States....and in fact got better deals in most cases...ie the USMCA

um, no the humanitarian crisis on the border...isn't our own people....they are in fact not Americans

yes, Trump called out many world leaders who's country's policies were harmful to the United States....and in fact got better deals in most cases...ie the USMCA
Of course, there is a humanitarian crisis on our border, and it has been there during Trump's reign. Trump's manner is hurtful to the US. He has no class.

Of course, there is a humanitarian crisis on our border, and it has been there during Trump's reign. Trump's manner is hurtful to the US. He has no class.
there was one that trump inherited....that's true...but he cleaned it up. What is happening on the border now, and since Xiden has took office is all Xiden's.....there was not 13K minors in barred up cargo boxes when Xiden took office....try again.

Nope, we got better deals under Trump...heck ask your Dear Leader Xiden, he was even able to admit it....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PnJ18Islcs

When Trump snappers attack innocent Asians, that doesn't help much, does it?

when??

What do you mean by "when"?? Apparently, Asian people are being attacked every day because of Trump's stupid characterizations of the coronavirus. Do you think that the tooth fairy is doing the attacks?

That is the mother of FAKE NEWS. Asian people being attacked by "other color low-life" race (in Asian town) is because Asian people are low hanging fruits. It has been happening since they set foot in the NA :rolleyes:

Yes, centuries...(eye roll)

You are so wrong. Now, knowing there is a declawed neutered kitten in the WH. It is CCP time to shine. In fact, that is only the beginning.

yep....we were more respect around the world, the first day we became our own nation then we are today because of Xiden

yep....we were more respect around the world, the first day we became our own nation then we are today because of Xiden
No, they were pissed off because Biden just slammed 22 nationals in China with sanctions over Hong Kong....Now you be a Chinese supporter..

No, they were pissed off because Biden just slammed 22 nationals in China with sanctions over Hong Kong....Now you be a Chinese supporter..
hahhah not really...we have had sanctions against Chinese over Hong Kong for quite some time...and the Chinese didn't make these sort of statments when Trump was President and did it...repeatedly U.S. slaps sanctions on 14 Chinese officials over Hong Kong crackdown

The sanctions are just more of Trump's policies...Chinese slapping around Xiden's admin, in the United States nonetheless, is new...why? Because China knows Xiden is there puppet and they can get away with it

Yea...China really handed it to us

They made it clear that after Trump and his Jan 6 riots, we have no business lecturing other countries on Democracy
Riiiggght.....not the Dim burning cities over the summer where several people were murdered, not that rioting and violence.

Wrong again Skippy
You guys keep trying to sell civil protest as the same thing as trying to overturn an election by violence

They made it clear that after Trump and his Jan 6 riots, we have no business lecturing other countries on Democracy
China watches US news and looks for weaknesses

they know criticism and hate toward America play well with the left in this country

China cheered when Trump sent a mob to attack Congress
You're a dumbass, show me the exact words Trump told the people 45 minutes after the start of the riot. To start it.

Exact words were that the election was stolen and they needed to do something about it.
Exact words were that Mike Pence had let down the country

China watches US news and looks for weaknesses

they know criticism and hate toward America play well with the left in this country

China cheered when Trump sent a mob to attack Congress
You're a dumbass, show me the exact words Trump told the people 45 minutes after the start of the riot. To start it.

Exact words were that the election was stolen and they needed to do something about it.
Exact words were that Mike Pence had let down the country
Lol, that is out of context. The thing you loons can't comprehend, is that the riot or whatever you call it. Started 45 minutes before Trump's speech was over. So another antifa shakedown, sounds right. You loons can't tell time.

there was one that trump inherited....that's true...but he cleaned it up. What is happening on the border now, and since Xiden has took office is all Xiden's.....there was not 13K minors in barred up cargo boxes when Xiden took office....try again.

Nope, we got better deals under Trump...heck ask your Dear Leader Xiden, he was even able to admit it....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PnJ18Islcs
What do you mean by "better deals"? Good deals are easy to get and hard to live by if there are unintended consequences.
Trump didn't clean anything up. He let it pile up on the other side of the border
which is a temporary cleansing at best.

Forum List

Back