Team *Biden/Blinken got their rear ends chapped by the Chinese delegation in Alaska

You are certainly no authority on Trump, for sure.
I hear all the bad stuff from people like you

and some of it is true

but you are lying about any connection between trump and attacks on asians
I am not lying. Trump's rhetoric riles up his followers, as in Jan 6. And he stays on the side lines, looking in like any good grifter does.

China never walked out on Trump or his team...ever..
Who is afraid of senile old joe?

certainly not china or north korea
Who was afraid of senile old Trump? Certainly not China or North Korea.
They do not know what Biden is all about and they won't react until they find out.
They dealt directly (a huge mistake) with Trump, and laughed at him.

When Trump snappers attack innocent Asians, that doesn't help much, does it?

when??

What do you mean by "when"?? Apparently, Asian people are being attacked every day because of Trump's stupid characterizations of the coronavirus. Do you think that the tooth fairy is doing the attacks?

That is the mother of FAKE NEWS. Asian people being attacked by "other color low-life" race (in Asian town) is because Asian people are low hanging fruits. It has been happening since they set foot in the NA :rolleyes:

Nah. It is Trump with his belligerent approach that incites his uninformed masses.
We will see, won't we. He incites people to do bad things, like the Jan 6 insurrection.

I am not a Trumper, but you are the mayor of the wrongville. Anyway, it seems that the Asian is the new black.

Exact words were that the election was stolen and they needed to do something about it.
Exact words were that Mike Pence had let down the country
I concede that some yrump voters were angry when they stormed the capital building in frustration

they were wrong to do so

but if liberals were not allowing leftwing violence in American cities for the past year the incident at Fort Pelosi woukd never have happened

I disagree, particularly in the case of north korea

they must have been surprised when trump did not shower NK with money and gifts to make them behave

the way biden will do when they try the usual shit on him

when??

What do you mean by "when"?? Apparently, Asian people are being attacked every day because of Trump's stupid characterizations of the coronavirus. Do you think that the tooth fairy is doing the attacks?

That is the mother of FAKE NEWS. Asian people being attacked by "other color low-life" race (in Asian town) is because Asian people are low hanging fruits. It has been happening since they set foot in the NA :rolleyes:

Liberal Americans are inclusive and do not blame Asian Americans for the coronavirus.
Trump and his ilk are exclusive and want to punish Asians for the pandemic.
It is that "simpleton" mode of uneducated thinking that permeates the Trump
philosophy and is highly likely to foment this racist behavior.

Haha, I am Chinese. I believe Trump saying the truth. This coronavirus is all on CCP. BTW, you may want to refresh your world map. Asian is not China or yellow.

Exact words were that the election was stolen and they needed to do something about it.
Exact words were that Mike Pence had let down the country
I concede that some yrump voters were angry when they stormed the capital building in frustration

they were wrong to do so

but if liberals were not allowing leftwing violence in American cities for the past year the incident at Fort Pelosi woukd never have happened
They were not angry about BLM protests, they were angry about the Stolen Election lie that Trump was feeding them.

The angry TRUMPmob was fired up with more lies and sent to the Capitol to attempt to block the certification of Biden

I disagree, particularly in the case of north korea

they must have been surprised when trump did not shower NK with money and gifts to make them behave

the way biden will do when they try the usual shit on him
Wrong. NK didn't care about showers. They cared about recognition by a USA president, and diplomacy after his unfortunate meetings meant nothing to Nk because they had already met with number 1 and they got a feeling about his
threats.

when??

Liberal Americans are inclusive and do not blame Asian Americans for the coronavirus.
Trump and his ilk are exclusive and want to punish Asians for the pandemic.
It is that "simpleton" mode of uneducated thinking that permeates the Trump
philosophy and is highly likely to foment this racist behavior.

Haha, I am Chinese. I believe Trump saying the truth. This coronavirus is all on CCP. BTW, you may want to refresh your world map. Asian is not China or yellow.

Who cares? It is not what it is or even what color it is. It is not my map but is the map of Trump, who doesn't read or study much of anything. The issue is Trump's intent with his hollow rhetoric and the riling up of his already unsteady, uninformed followers. HAHAHA

They were not angry about BLM protests
Yes they were angry at the lawlessness that liberals favorite pet minority engaged in for the sake of a lie

bad behavior has consequences

if democrats who run those cities do not impose law and order it the same as waving a red flag at radicals on the right

They were not angry about BLM protests
Yes they were angry at the lawlessness that liberals favorite pet minority engaged in for the sake of a lie

bad behavior has consequences

if democrats who run those cities do not impose law and order it the same as waving a red flag at radicals on the right
Right-wing radicals don't give 2 shits about the way cities are run. They act out anywhere they see an opportunity.

The Opium War?

1856?

you must be kidding

this is the 21st Century

I think the problem here is that westerners don't really understand Chinese history.

China had suffered a century of humiliation, from the Opium Wars (The first one was in 1839, my esteemed colleague is thinking of the Second one) until the Chinese Civil War was won by the Communists. For a century, any power that came along had its way with China, and the Chinese resented it and are still angry about it.

So while WE go about and whine about Hong Kong or Taiwan, they see it differently.

Hong Kong was gained by the British after they won a war that began because China was tired of British merchants poisoning their people with Opium. Taiwan was stolen from China by Japan, and then the defeated Nationalists set up shop there under the protection of the west.

We see people resisting a government we consider oppressive. THEY see westerners interfering in their territorial integrity.
I dont disagree with the highlights of what you say

but any lingering humiliation felt by china is being conjured up by the chinese communist party not by any action of foreign countries today

If its too much to ask that Hong Kong citizens be treated fairly and humanly than its time for globalist libs to reassess our current role in china

because there is no mistreatment of china in the 21st Century - which happens to be the century we live in today

The Opium War?

1856?

you must be kidding

this is the 21st Century

I think the problem here is that westerners don't really understand Chinese history.

China had suffered a century of humiliation, from the Opium Wars (The first one was in 1839, my esteemed colleague is thinking of the Second one) until the Chinese Civil War was won by the Communists. For a century, any power that came along had its way with China, and the Chinese resented it and are still angry about it.

So while WE go about and whine about Hong Kong or Taiwan, they see it differently.

Hong Kong was gained by the British after they won a war that began because China was tired of British merchants poisoning their people with Opium. Taiwan was stolen from China by Japan, and then the defeated Nationalists set up shop there under the protection of the west.

We see people resisting a government we consider oppressive. THEY see westerners interfering in their territorial integrity.
I dont disagree with the highlights of what you say

but any lingering humiliation felt by china is being conjured up by the chinese communist party not by any action of foreign countries today

If its too much to ask that Hong Kong citizens be treated fairly and humanly than its time for globalist libs to reassess our current role in china

because there is no mistreatment of china in the 21st Century - which happens to be the century we live in today
There is little or nothing that we can do about Hong Cong. We need to be careful with China because it is on the move economically and is being successful.
Trump was on his way to create an isolationist state and China was licking its chops at that possibility. Biden will be no pushover, for sure. He knows what is at stake.
Trump could not see the big picture.

There is little or nothing that we can do about Hong Cong.
We can expose china and the CCP for the monsters they are

the world shoukd not be doing business with china because all we have accomplished is to grow the Red Army

Trump's rhetoric riles up his followers,
We are riled up by democrat voter fraud, and by liberal violence in the streets across America
You are riled up by Trump's rhetoric and are violent because of it. There was no voter fraud and Trump knows that his easily conned followers would eat that illogical argument for lunch.

Trump explained to his followers before the election that if he won, it was a fair election (just like in 2016, he was claiming fraud until he found out he won)

He made it clear the only way he could lose was if he was cheated

Forum List

Back