Team *Biden/Blinken got their rear ends chapped by the Chinese delegation in Alaska

China never walked out on Trump or his team...ever..
Who is afraid of senile old joe?

certainly not china or north korea
Who was afraid of senile old Trump? Certainly not China or North Korea.
They do not know what Biden is all about and they won't react until they find out.
They dealt directly (a huge mistake) with Trump, and laughed at him.
Both nations cleaned up their act while Trump was president....now they are back to their old ways....all because the election was stolen....

When Trump snappers attack innocent Asians, that doesn't help much, does it?

when??

What do you mean by "when"?? Apparently, Asian people are being attacked every day because of Trump's stupid characterizations of the coronavirus. Do you think that the tooth fairy is doing the attacks?

That is the mother of FAKE NEWS. Asian people being attacked by "other color low-life" race (in Asian town) is because Asian people are low hanging fruits. It has been happening since they set foot in the NA :rolleyes:

Liberal Americans are inclusive and do not blame Asian Americans for the coronavirus.
Trump and his ilk are exclusive and want to punish Asians for the pandemic.
It is that "simpleton" mode of uneducated thinking that permeates the Trump
philosophy and is highly likely to foment this racist behavior.

Haha, I am Chinese. I believe Trump saying the truth. This coronavirus is all on CCP. BTW, you may want to refresh your world map. Asian is not China or yellow.

Who cares? It is not what it is or even what color it is. It is not my map but is the map of Trump, who doesn't read or study much of anything. The issue is Trump's intent with his hollow rhetoric and the riling up of his already unsteady, uninformed followers. HAHAHA

Trump is history already. you better seek help

King maker pal.....its the dems that are dragging up historic lifetime politicians to run for office.....more like prehistoric....

China never walked out on Trump or his team...ever..
Who is afraid of senile old joe?

certainly not china or north korea
Who was afraid of senile old Trump? Certainly not China or North Korea.
They do not know what Biden is all about and they won't react until they find out.
They dealt directly (a huge mistake) with Trump, and laughed at him.
Both nations cleaned up their act while Trump was president....now they are back to their old ways....all because the election was stolen....
Cleaned up their act? Hardly. Trump was his usual belligerent, threatening self
and the Chinese virtually ignored him and moved on to greener pastures. The
Chinese were, more or less, friendly competitors at one time as the Chinese leader visited the White House. and had talks with Trump.

when??

What do you mean by "when"?? Apparently, Asian people are being attacked every day because of Trump's stupid characterizations of the coronavirus. Do you think that the tooth fairy is doing the attacks?

That is the mother of FAKE NEWS. Asian people being attacked by "other color low-life" race (in Asian town) is because Asian people are low hanging fruits. It has been happening since they set foot in the NA :rolleyes:

Liberal Americans are inclusive and do not blame Asian Americans for the coronavirus.

Haha, I am Chinese. I believe Trump saying the truth. This coronavirus is all on CCP. BTW, you may want to refresh your world map. Asian is not China or yellow.

Who cares? It is not what it is or even what color it is. It is not my map but is the map of Trump, who doesn't read or study much of anything. The issue is Trump's intent with his hollow rhetoric and the riling up of his already unsteady, uninformed followers. HAHAHA

King maker pal.....its the dems that are dragging up historic lifetime politicians to run for office.....more like prehistoric....

when??

Trump isn't pre-historic? He has no clue how to discuss issues in a diplomatic way.
He simply antagonizes, bullies, threatens, and gets nowhere. He is also very good at manipulating his followers as are most grifters.

Living in the past and embedding hate and hostility in the chinese people helps no one except CCP dictatorship

Those who forget the past are often doomed to relive it. For instance, Americans forget what happened in Germany in the 1930's and we got Trump.

does china remember that America saved them from becoming enslaved by the japanese?

no

The Chinese remember it differently. The Chinese remember that the Americans largely ignored what Japan had been doing to them from 1933 to 1941, save a few economic sanctions, until Pearl Harbor was bombed. That we tried to prop up the massively corrupt fascist Chiang Kai-Shek (whom they derided as "Cash my Check" and "Peanut") and that the Communists were the ones who finally liberated the country from outside influences.

all they remember is to hate japan to this day

The Japanese killed 30 million Chinese. Hey, the Jews are STILL bitching about the Nazis.

China is the primary culprit

many western corporations are greedy for short-term profits with no care for the future

but china is the major threat that we must defeat

A couple of points here.. First and foremost, China isn't the go-to place if you are looking to set up a factory over there anymore. Now you go to Vietnam (Ironic) or Malaysia. Labor is even cheaper there. Cheap labor is going to be wherever it's cheapest. Back in the 1960's, the go-to cheap labor place was Japan. The Japanese economy advanced and the focused more and more on quality.

The reality is, we are in a globalist economy. You may well have the assembly plant here in the US. I've worked at them as a buyer. But the components end up coming from all over the world. In my career, I've bought components from Mexico, Japan, India, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, South Korea, Malaysia, Germany, the UK, and probably a few more I can't remember anymore.

Instead of blaming China, we should be blaming our own leaders for NOT keeping us on the cutting edge of manufacturing. Not investing in the education, the infrastructure, etc. We should also blame ourselves for not practicing some economic self-interest. How many of buy the cheapest thing at Walmart instead of the item made in America by Americans?

We are a deeply divided country

and with each election cycle the division gets worse

I agree. We do. Whose fault is that? Could it be the guy who called Mexicans rapists, decided he didn't care about police brutality because it was happening in Blue Cities, etc.

The Chinese remember it differently. The Chinese remember that the Americans largely ignored what Japan had been doing to them from 1933 to 1941, save a few economic sanctions, until Pearl Harbor was bombed. That we tried to prop up the massively corrupt fascist Chiang Kai-Shek (whom they derided as "Cash my Check" and "Peanut") and that the Communists were the ones who finally liberated the country from outside influences.
Economic sanctions that caused the japanese to bomb pearl harbor

are you saying America should have declared war on japan in 1933?

Instead of blaming China, we should be blaming our own leaders for NOT keeping us on the cutting edge of manufacturing. Not investing in the education, the infrastructure, etc. We should also blame ourselves for not practicing some economic self-interest. How many of buy the cheapest thing at Walmart instead of the item made in America by Americans?
I dont disagree that American leadership is shortsighted and weak

they were drifting into second class status with china till trump came along and sounded the alarm

as for not investing in education the US spends more that any other country in the world

but since the money goes to a failed and corrupt public education monopoly has not been spent wisely

How many of buy the cheapest thing at Walmart instead of the item made in America by Americans?

there are several causes for that and not all are American consumers fault

government policy is sometimes needed to keep cheap and cheaply made products from china out of our country

that has not been happening since bill clinton was president and until trump got elected

Economic sanctions that caused the japanese to bomb pearl harbor

I'm saying the world should have taken action against Japan when they violated China's international sovereignty.

Instead, Japan just stormed out of the League of Nations and that was the end of it.

Until the Japanese started trying to take the Western power's goodies... then they suddenly cared.

they were drifting into second class status with china till trump came along and sounded the alarm

Nope, Trump being a racist isn't sounding an alarm. And if he was so concerned.

1616336375093.png

as for not investing in education the US spends more that any other country in the world

but since the money goes to a failed and corrupt public education monopoly has not been spent wisely

No, guy, the problem is, we don't make sure that the poor get the same access as the rich. If you are in a lily-white suburb, your kids are doing fine. If you are a poor person of color in a city, then you don't get the resources.

government policy is sometimes needed to keep cheap and cheaply made products from china out of our country

that has not been happening since bill clinton was president and until trump got elected

Trump didn't do jack shit, you stupid fuck. He just made consumer goods more expensive for Americans.

Instead, Japan just stormed out of the League of Nations and that was the end of it.
America did not belong to the League of Nations so dont stray off the subject

Nope, Trump being a racist isn't sounding an alarm. And if he was so concerned.

View attachment 470443

No, guy, the problem is, we don't make sure that the poor get the same access as the rich. If you are in a lily-white suburb, your kids are doing fine. If you are a poor person of color in a city, then you don't get the resources.

Trump didn't do jack shit, you stupid fuck. He just made consumer goods more expensive for Americans.
I have a difficult time understanding how these geniuses don't get it. Common sense is what it is called.

The race card is the only argument liberals have in your hand.

and and tou have long since worn it out

Common sense is what it is called.
Of which the left has very little of

your fellow lib is afraid to say so

I'm saying the world should have taken action against Japan when they violated China's international sovereignty.
Now you are blaming the entire world instead of just America

does that mean china has a right to hate everybody?

So why do they only hate America?

My remark was not based on your rhetoric, but on a different topic regarding a lack of common sense by Trump party people.
You inserted yourself into an exchange between myself and JoeB131

and he was trying to explain why china has every right to hate America

and the reason seems to be because the League of Nations that America was not a member of failed tonhalt japanese aggression against china

or why America should have declared war on japan unilaterally in 1933

do you want to tell us in his stead?

Forum List

Back