Ted Cruz - 9 elections won, 11 third place or worse finishes

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Ted Cruz has won 9 elections in the GOP primary, and finished 3rd or worse in at least 11 after tonight's New York results come in. How is this guy still in the race? How did he emerge as the establishment darling?

If the Texas primary had been held a month later he'd be long gone by now. The longer he stays in the more the GOP looks like a complete joke. It's time for Lyin' Ted to pack it in.

Cruz, Hannity Spar Over Delegates: 'The Only People Asking This Question Are the Hardcore Donald Trump Supporters' - Breitbart

Hannity then cut in to say, “I’m on social media, with millions of people. I have 550 radio stations. And I have the top-rated cable in my hour, all across the board. And I am telling you, that people are telling me, that they find this whole process confusing.” He further stated that this wasn’t a “process question. It’s an integrity of the election question. And everybody’s asking me this question. So, I want — I’m giving you an opportunity to explain it.”

Cruz responded, “Sean, the only people asking this question, are the hardcore Donald Trump supporters.” Hannity again cut in to ask, “Senator, why do you this? Every single time you…you’ve got to stop. Every time I have you on the air, and I ask a legitimate question, you try to throw this in my face. I’m getting sick of it. I’ve had you on more than any other candidate, on radio and TV. So, if I ask you, Senator, a legitimate question to explain to the audience, why don’t you just answer it?”

Can you guess whether Cruz answered it? :rolleyes:

What a joke.

And he's about to go on a losing streak.
3rd in NY
3rd in CT
3rd in MD
Distant 2nd, possibly 3rd in PA
Of course that doesn't mean he won't get the nomination. The GOP despises Trump even more than Cruz.

Ted Cruz has won 9 elections in the GOP primary, and finished 3rd or worse in at least 11 after tonight's New York results come in. How is this guy still in the race? How did he emerge as the establishment darling?

If the Texas primary had been held a month later he'd be long gone by now. The longer he stays in the more the GOP looks like a complete joke. It's time for Lyin' Ted to pack it in.

Cruz, Hannity Spar Over Delegates: 'The Only People Asking This Question Are the Hardcore Donald Trump Supporters' - Breitbart

Hannity then cut in to say, “I’m on social media, with millions of people. I have 550 radio stations. And I have the top-rated cable in my hour, all across the board. And I am telling you, that people are telling me, that they find this whole process confusing.” He further stated that this wasn’t a “process question. It’s an integrity of the election question. And everybody’s asking me this question. So, I want — I’m giving you an opportunity to explain it.”

Cruz responded, “Sean, the only people asking this question, are the hardcore Donald Trump supporters.” Hannity again cut in to ask, “Senator, why do you this? Every single time you…you’ve got to stop. Every time I have you on the air, and I ask a legitimate question, you try to throw this in my face. I’m getting sick of it. I’ve had you on more than any other candidate, on radio and TV. So, if I ask you, Senator, a legitimate question to explain to the audience, why don’t you just answer it?”

Can you guess whether Cruz answered it? :rolleyes:

What a joke.

Don't mess with my man Cruz damn you!

He is the greatest Social CONservative warrior since Ronald Reagan and is the reincarnation of The Gipper, or is that Donald Trump!?!

America will be saved by the Canadian Anchor Baby ( Trumps words not mine ) and how amazing he is!!!

( Oh my sarcasm suck when I am sober )

Now with that out just know that I believe neither Trump nor Cruz will garner the nomination...

Forum List

Back