ted cruz burned by the fires he stoked, birther style.

Sorry, liberals. According to U.S. Federal law, Cruz is a natural born citizen.

If he has one parent who is a US citizen, even if Ted Cruz was born outside the country (he was born in Canada), he is a citizen by birth. Provided his mother (who was the US citizen) spent the right amount of time in the US prior to his birth, as she did.

Looks like the liberals are getting more and more desperate. Now they're making up imaginary "accusations" and hurling them everywhere they can, facts and law be damned.

--------------------------------------------
From the U.S. Dept. of State, Dept. of Consular Affairs:

Acquisition of U.S. Citizenship by a Child Born Abroad

For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true:
  1. The person's parents were married at the time of birth
  2. One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person was born
  3. The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States before the child's birth;
  4. A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

If he has one parent who is a US citizen, even if Ted Cruz was born outside the country (he was born in Canada), he is a citizen by birth. Provided his mother (who was the US citizen) spent the right amount of time in the US prior to his birth, as she did.

Looks like the liberals are getting more and more desperate. Now they're making up imaginary "accusations" and hurling them everywhere they can, facts and law be damned.

For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true:
  3. The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States before the child's birth;
  4. A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

Trump, Coulter, Rivera, and McCain are liberals?

Ted Cruz gets burned by the birther fires he stoked

built a fire under his own ass, heh, politicians do that. there would be enough time for the supremes to define natural born, they are a cycle late and an election short.

rubio's parents weren't citizens at the time of his birth, but we have the same birthday, so that makes him eligible.

When you dance with the devil, the choreography can get awkward.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) last week made his latest appeal to the U.S. nativist fringe by naming Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) as a national co-chairman of his presidential campaign. King, called a “courageous conservative” and “incredible leader” by Cruz, is the anti-immigrant hard-liner who spoke of Mexican immigrants having “calves the size of cantaloupes” and who was a prominent birther.

So all the fucktard Soros drones are birthers now..

Figures, fucking hypocritical scumbags...

[

No, but you're a shameless liar.

McCain? You REALLY lied that? Really?

I'm not sure you're telling the truth on Coulter, but McCain?

For fucks sake, the shit you leftists will post....

Yawning....

McCain unsure whether Cruz is eligible for presidency

The 2008 Republican presidential nominee — and past target of Cruz criticism — said Wednesday that he doesn't know whether the Canada-born Texas senator is eligible for the U.S. presidency.

“I don’t know the answer to that,” McCain told an Arizona-based radio show. “I know it came up in my race because I was born in Panama, but I was born in the Canal Zone which is a territory. Barry Goldwater was born in Arizona when it was a territory when he ran in 1964.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...07/ted-cruz-john-mccain-citizenship/78404164/

Run along, boy. You're clearly out of your depth.

Give it another 10 years.. the GOP continues to shift farther and farther right. It's only a matter of time till anyone who doesn't want to nuke the middle east is a liberal.

built a fire under his own ass, heh, politicians do that. there would be enough time for the supremes to define natural born, they are a cycle late and an election short.

rubio's parents weren't citizens at the time of his birth, but we have the same birthday, so that makes him eligible.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) last week made his latest appeal to the U.S. nativist fringe by naming Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) as a national co-chairman of his presidential campaign. King, called a “courageous conservative” and “incredible leader” by Cruz, is the anti-immigrant hard-liner who spoke of Mexican immigrants having “calves the size of cantaloupes” and who was a prominent birther.

So all the fucktard Soros drones are birthers now..

Figures, fucking hypocritical scumbags...

Trump, Coulter, Rivera and McCain are all 'Soros drones'?

Sigh....is this really all there is to you? The 'Soros' shtick, accusing people of lying....and not knowing what the fuck you're talking about?

Sigh....is this really all there is to you? The 'Soros' shtick, accusing people of lying....and not knowing what the fuck you're talking about?

McCain said "I don't know?"

ROFL

You are a hoot - ZERO integrity, but you make me laugh.

So what is DailyKOS claiming that Ann Coulter said. Quote it please, I have KOS and other hate sites blocked at the firewall level.

McCain said "I don't know?"

ROFL

You are a hoot - ZERO integrity, but you make me laugh.

So what is DailyKOS claiming that Ann Coulter said. Quote it please, I have KOS and other hate sites blocked at the firewall level.

You didn't know what McCain had said, you weren't familiar with the discussion, you're not prepared to have this conversation. And you're awkwardly trying to use insults as an excuse for your hapless ignorance.

Join us when you've familiarized yourself with the topic.

You didn't know what McCain had said, you weren't familiar with the discussion, you're not prepared to have this conversation. And you're awkwardly trying to use insults as an excuse for your hapless ignorance.

I knew he didn't say what YOU claimed.

Ya know, you're a liar so it was a sure bet that you were lying.

And whaddayano, you were indeed lying.... :eusa_whistle:

I knew he didn't say what YOU claimed.

You didn't know a thing. You can't even quote me with any accuracy, let alone McCain. And what did I claim? My actual words, not your typical lies about my claims.

You bring nothing to this debate. Not an even passing knowledge of what is being discussed. Just....ignorance and insults. If that changes, join us.

Until then, you're simply not informed enough to discuss this topic.

You didn't know a thing.

Of course I did.

Of course you didn't. Even now you have no idea what you're talking about. Let me demonstrate:

I know the Weasel McCain, and I know that you are a shameless liar who will post anything to promote your filthy party or defame the hated opposition.

The claim about McCain was laughable, and of course you WERE lying.

What claim? Quote me 'lying' about McCain. Laughing......you've got nothing. As usual.

Its the same shit with you in every thread. You blunder in, have no idea what you're talking about, shit on the thread with random accuses of people 'lying'. And then wander into another thread to do the same thing.

As I said.....run along, boy. You're out of your depth.

What's funny is that even though there's no substance to the non-eligible charge, the party elite, on both sides, is doing absolutely nothing to tamp down the Big Quack rhetoric. At one time, the media speculated the gop would be OK with Cruz as the nominee because he would at least let them hold congress even if he lost the general election. But, it appears the party would prefer to go down to total defeat, and rebuild from there, rather than accept Cruz.
The founders put an emphasis on place of birth when determining allegiance and citizenship. With Madison himself indicating that in the US, place of birth was important.

I'm reviewing the debates of the Naturalization Act of 1790, as there seems to be a reoccurring theme that someone born outside the US wouldn't a citizen at all. With the Naturalization Act of 1790 fixing that.

That's a statement put together by the US Dept of State. Show us that in the constitution.

LOL!! Your OP is a non-starter. He has put his Mom's birth certificate out there. He is a citizen.

He should not of done that. He's on the defense, just where Trump wants him. Very stupid of him to even give this airtime

That's a statement put together by the US Dept of State. Show us that in the constitution.

Cruz is the One who is desperate. Caving into Trump. I knew he was a pussy and now he showed himself to be quite a fuzzy one

try that again without the rightwingnut spew.

*** YAWN *** here's an idea; maybe you can convince your partisan masters to lend you you're brain back for a couple of minutes so you can post something worth reading for a change.

:popcorn:
frank ?, is that you ?

haha. frank and i get along. we disagree on everything but we amuse each other

this yutz isn't frank.
not that frank, i talking about the obot from fogbow.
the only person i've seen misspell "to wit".

Lol ok. Fair enough

Cruz is the One who is desperate. Caving into Trump. I knew he was a pussy and now he showed himself to be quite a fuzzy one
all part of the show, these guys are on the same page.

Forum List

Back