🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz courts gay donors—yes, you read that right

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
How can anyone take this fool seriously?

Ted Cruz courts gay donors yes you read that right

This just blows the mind—Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is suddenly courting rich gays in Manhattan. Specifically, he and his wife attended a dinner hosted by two prominent gay business partners and hoteliers—Mati Weiderpass and Ian Reisner. And here's a taste of what Cruz, who has railed against same-sex marriage, had to say, from reporter Maggie Haberman:
During the gathering, according to two attendees, Mr. Cruz said he would have no problem if one of his daughters was gay. He did not mention his opposition to same-sex marriage, saying only that marriage is an issue that should be left to the states.Oh, so he's totally cool. I guess the fact that he sent a letter to "tens of thousands of pastors" last month urging them to take a stand against same-sex marriage was just a little slip of the finger.
<more>

You do know not all gays support gay marriage.
The gay people against gay marriage - BBC News
I m Gay and I Oppose Same-Sex Marriage Public Discourse

This just blows the mind—Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is suddenly courting rich gays in Manhattan. Specifically, he and his wife attended a dinner hosted by two prominent gay business partners and hoteliers—Mati Weiderpass and Ian Reisner. And here's a taste of what Cruz, who has railed against same-sex marriage, had to say, from reporter Maggie Haberman:
During the gathering, according to two attendees, Mr. Cruz said he would have no problem if one of his daughters was gay. He did not mention his opposition to same-sex marriage, saying only that marriage is an issue that should be left to the states.Oh, so he's totally cool. I guess the fact that he sent a letter to "tens of thousands of pastors" last month urging them to take a stand against same-sex marriage was just a little slip of the finger.
<more>

“During the gathering, according to two attendees, Mr. Cruz said he would have no problem if one of his daughters was gay. He did not mention his opposition to same-sex marriage, saying only that marriage is an issue that should be left to the states.”

Which is ignorant and wrong.

The states have no authority whatsoever to seek to deny American citizens residing in the states their civil rights.

Oh noes. Progressives aren't going to vote for Cruz because he believes that this is a states issue?

:lmao:

<more>
If you, a lefty with no objections to Mrs Bill Clinton, don't trust him then he must be pretty trustworthy.

<more>
Did you know not all black slaves supported that black's should be free?

GFY moron.

Oh noes. Progressives aren't going to vote for Cruz because he believes that this is a states issue?

No. Progressives aren't going to vote for Cruz because he is a ridiculous fool. His thoughts on gay marriage are just another example of why he is a ridiculous fool.

<more>
Cruz is a populist demagogue and possible the brightest one in the race. Do not underestimate his charisma and charm either.

Fools like you who profess a political junkieship are just that -- fools

No. Progressives aren't going to vote for Cruz because he is a ridiculous fool. His thoughts on gay marriage are just another example of why he is a ridiculous fool.
Not all gays are in the progressive camp. He's courting money, not votes here

That's why I said it was only one example of why he won't get votes.

How you can equate the 2, tells me how blind you are.

<more>
Did you know not all black slaves supported that black's should be free?

GFY moron.

That's why I said it was only one example of why he won't get votes.

Hes going to get votes. He knows he just has to be positioned in the right place at the right time. Probabilities are that he will not be the GOP nominee, but possibilities are wide open

<more>

The same as we have to take all you snobs.... who believes you have some moral majority above the rest of the people in this country.

<more>

The same as we have to take all you snobs.... who believes you have some moral majority above the rest of the people in this country.
Irony alert

You see folks, this is the kind of CRAP/garbage you get off leftwing hate sites

they beat him down for supposedly opposing homosexual marriage. then he meets with homosexuals and you get this kind of hate from sites like the DAILYKOS: YES you read right.

and you wonder why the left is so full of hate and rage all the time
they read garbage sites like this

You see folks, this is the kind of CRAP/garbage you get off leftwing hate sites

they beat him down for supposedly opposing homosexual marriage. then he meets with homosexuals and you get this kind of hate from sites like the DAILYKOS: YES you read right.

and you wonder why the left is so full of hate and rage all the time
they read garbage sites like this
irony alert

again

oh well

iit's Stephanie

Forum List

Back