Ted Cruz, huge creep, coaching family during commercials

Oh boy

A Ted Cruz is creepy thread!!

Why don't evangelicals have a creep radar in the first place??

• Banned
ted-cruz-tongues.jpg

Wow this is awkward. Especially the part where he forces his mother to divulge personal information despite her meek resistance.

Everything about this creep is a fabrication. Don't let the establishment's tricks fool you into voting for him.

Cruz has no shame. But that's a cute couple of puppets he's got there.

Wow this is awkward. Especially the part where he forces his mother to divulge personal information despite her meek resistance.

Everything about this creep is a fabrication. Don't let the establishment's tricks fool you into voting for him.

Cruz has no shame. But that's a cute couple of puppets he's got there.

I wonder how he explained to his daughters how they had to fake pray a bunch of times so that daddy could do his job.

Oh boy

A Ted Cruz is creepy thread!!

Why don't evangelicals have a creep radar in the first place??

Well, their scriptures have a lot of creepy stuff in them.
3IELqST.jpg

I assumed that is what he meant by making the sand glow in the dark. Though scientifically speaking, it would likely turn to glass... but I digress
Ted Cruz's best case scenario for America is Armageddon and a magic being returning to grant his follower's eternal rewards.

That's scary stuff.

Damn it. Why did you have to show that video. My keyboard and monitor are now ruined. You made me barf all over them.

Forum List

Back