Ted Cruz Mulling Presidential Bid

Cruz was born an American citizen. Therefore he is eligible. I dont know his capabilities but the littlle bit I've seen looks good. He is sure going to be better than the numbnuts we have now. Then again a chimp with a stroke would be better than Obama.

Cruz was born an American citizen. Therefore he is eligible. I dont know his capabilities but the littlle bit I've seen looks good.

How many times have we heard THAT, before??!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arehMcyi930]Yes sarah PALIN is stupid watch ! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ted Cruz would have a ton of support. The left can laugh him off and criticize him all day long but he would be a force to be reckoned with..true story.

Ted will be legitimate to the reactionary and libertarians wings while pulling some true conservative support. I know Ted, and he is a fun guy. If he can pacify the far right while reaching to the center, he has a chance.

Ted Cruz would have a ton of support. The left can laugh him off and criticize him all day long but he would be a force to be reckoned with..true story.

Yeah.....how many times have we heard THAT, before??!!!!
:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]​

Maybe the left will give us a dominican that we cant tell his age, and we'll have to spend another 3 years finding out if he's 35 or not.

A neophyte Junior senator who things he's qualified to be president. Gawd, what's next?!

Lol. I know, O wasn't qualified and still isn't.

Yeah....we heard that, back.....

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Yeah.....how many times have we heard THAT, before??!!!!
:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]​
too many times to mention, but most of us knew it was a load of caca :)

Now that the cat is out of the bag, Cruz's giant ego will compel him to run for president - and the radical hardcore right will demand it. Go Cruz!

If he was born in Canada he's not eligible unless it was US soil.....we're smarter than liberals and know the rules....thanks

Sorry.................but Ted Cruz WAS born in Canada......................

Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, where his parents, Eleanor Darragh and Rafael Cruz, were working in the oil business.[9][10] His father was a Cuban immigrant to the United States during the Cuban Revolution.[11] His mother was born and reared in Delaware, in a family of Irish and Italian descent.[10][12] Cruz's family returned to the U.S. when he was four years old.[11]

Cruz attended high school at Faith West Academy in Katy, Texas,[13] and then graduated from Second Baptist High School in Houston

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry....................but that teabagger asshole will never see the Presidency....................

ok he's canadian and wont be president.....so what's your point? We're not sheep and once I found it out...it's over...I dont bitch about it. How hard was that to find out...it took Obama forever to get his shit out there......what a dumbfuck

Oh yes you are sheep. Closet liberal sheep who know every fucking thing there is to know.

We have no idea what Cruz said. Just what the liberal Huffington Post said.

Sorry.................but Ted Cruz WAS born in Canada......................

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry....................but that teabagger asshole will never see the Presidency....................

ok he's canadian and wont be president.....so what's your point? We're not sheep and once I found it out...it's over...I dont bitch about it. How hard was that to find out...it took Obama forever to get his shit out there......what a dumbfuck

Oh yes you are sheep. Closet liberal sheep who know every fucking thing there is to know.

If his mother was born American, then Cruz is qualified: end of discussion.

The only thing better than Cruz running for VP is if Paul (either one) was on the ticket with him. You'd see a replay of 2012. True story.

Forum List

Back