Ted Cruz 'Not Convinced' Obama Wouldn't Defund Obamacare

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
:lol: Is this guy the best the GOP has?

Ted Cruz 'Not Convinced' Obama Wouldn't Defund Obamacare

Of course, the president is not expected to sign a bill that would eliminate or gut his landmark legislative achievement. It's highly unlikely any such bill would even make it to his desk, since Democrats still control the Senate. But that hasn't stopped the House GOP from voting 40 times to repeal the law.

"The president is never going to sign the bill that defunds Obamacare," Crowley told Cruz in the interview.

"You know, you may be convinced of that," Cruz said.

"You're not convinced of that? This is what they consider his signature achievement of his administration so far," Crowley responded.

"I am not at all convinced of that," Cruz told Candy Crowley

I'm not convinced he's a natural born American citizen. A dual citizen is not a naturally born US citizen.

I'm not convinced he's a natural born American citizen. A dual citizen is not a naturally born US citizen.

That's likely true of Obama, but a different situation with Cruz.

No one is totally correct about all things including Cruz, but generally he is Constitutionally correct which is something libs can't handle.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Likely true of Obama? Sorry, Birthtard, but Hawaii is a US state. Obama's mother was a US citizen. And since Obama was born in a US state to a US citizen, he is a natural born citizen.

Since Cruz was born to a US citizen, as far as I know, he is also a natural born citizen. But, hey, you birfers started this nonsense. So, don't expect to get out of it easily. And don't mind us as we laugh our fucking asses off at you and your boy.

But since this isn't a birfer thread, I'll leave it at that. Do you care to comment on Cruz's stupidity in thinking that Obama will let the GOP gut Obamacare in exchange for funding the gov't?

No one is totally correct about all things including Cruz, but generally he is Constitutionally correct which is something libs can't handle.

Lib's love that azzhole Rafael. Listening to birthers now that they have Rafael on their hands is just funnier than crap. "That's likely true of Obama, but a different situation with Cruz." Ya, duh, Cruz doesn't even have a claim to being born in the USA. Rafael still holds a duel citizenship. Birthers are not going to be able to talk themselves out of this. They have to admit to being total hypocrits if they support Rafael Cruz. Why does't that asshole use his real name anyhow?

:lol: Is this guy the best the GOP has?

Probably, unfortunately the "best" the Democrats have isn't any better. Two crime families , one government, lots of willing victims.

Of course, the president is not expected to sign a bill that would eliminate or gut his landmark legislative achievement
He doesn't need to sign any legislation, he's pretty much dismantling it piece by piece himself using executive action and executive branch bureaucracy.

The point is that Rafael says stupid stuff all the time. He says stupid stuff but because the flock has been told he is smart, they don't count all the stupid stuff he says. It's a secret thing only special people understand. You know, just like in cult.

• Banned
He doesn't need to sign any legislation, he's pretty much dismantling it piece by piece himself using executive action and executive branch bureaucracy.

Really? As far as I know, he only agreed to delay for one year the implimentation of one provision of the law. If that's his way of dismantling it piece by piece, he needs to work at it a little harder.

The point is that Rafael says stupid stuff all the time. He says stupid stuff but because the flock has been told he is smart, they don't count all the stupid stuff he says. It's a secret thing only special people understand. You know, just like in cult.

Do you hate all Hispanics, you miserable racist piece of shit, or only the successful ones?

In politics it is impossible to predict the outcome of anything as there are thousands of variables.

Really? As far as I know, he only agreed to delay for one year the implimentation of one provision of the law. If that's his way of dismantling it piece by piece, he needs to work at it a little harder.

He didn't "agree" to it. He did it singlehandedly, and contrary to the law and COnstitution. He's also given waivers to companies. No, Obamacare is so unworkable it is falling apart piece by piece.

He didn't "agree" to it. He did it singlehandedly, and contrary to the law and COnstitution. He's also given waivers to companies. No, Obamacare is so unworkable it is falling apart piece by piece.

:lol:

:lol:

Translation: I dont understand what you said so I'll laugh like I really know something.
Thanks!

Apparently you're not all that adept at paying attention to detail.

Do tell, oh wise one. How exactly is Obama dismantling piece by piece his signature legislation?

Do tell, oh wise one. How exactly is Obama dismantling piece by piece his signature legislation?

Beyond the delay of the Business Mandate, HHS completely setting aside the CLASS long term insurance provisions, HHS issuing organizational waivers (approx. 1200), Congress and it's staffers being exempted and HHS reducing the anti-fraud provisions couple that with SCOTUS declaring state medicaid expansion requirements being unconstitutional in NFIB v. Sebelius.

Personally I don't why the Republicans are wasting all the time & energy with constant DOA repeal bills, all they need do is let the ACA grenade continue to go off in the Democrats faces besides It's rather entertaining watching the criminals scrabble to undo their own crime, should get really interesting once this monstrosity really gets rolling next year and to borrow a phrase from Ninny Nancy "we find out what's really in it".

One is tempted to remind the miscreants in the GOP of what Napoleon had to say about such situations:

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

Sad that Obama's one signature achievement is something more than half the country doesn't want, can't be funded without bankrupting the country, and is destined to collapse from it's own weight. What a successful presidency!

Forum List

Back