Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

Holy fucking shit! We are right back to square 1 This is where it all started. I have lost track of all of the pathetically stupid reasons what you oppose same sex/GAY marriage

Do you know that some opposite sex couples can't create children?

Do you remember when you admitted that you were ok with opposite sex couples who could not create children getting married? Do you understand how that exposed you as a bigot and a liar? A bigot because you hold gays to a different standard, and a liar because you would not admit your double standard until I dragged it out of you.

So why the fuck are you bringing this up again now. ? Do you enjoy being humiliated? You are a mess Kid!

Yes, some can’t. Are you claiming same sex couples can’t because of disability or because of old age?

Get a new act bro, this is getting old.

And I never ran from the fact that some that can can still marry, it’s about demographic groups after all.

And one cannot create a child while the other has created all children.

That’s a huge different dynamic.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension. Andwhie your at it, your mental health

While you accuse me of looking for reasons to discrimiate, YOU admit to supporting discrimination! How fucking stupid are you?

I do not discriminate!

Who am I discriminating against?

Yes, some can’t. Are you claiming same sex couples can’t because of disability or because of old age?

Get a new act bro, this is getting old.
We have been all though this before! Soulds like you program has reset to the beginning after running out of materiel. . It does not matter why anyone cant have chidren and having children is not a requiremet for marriage. Now I am convinced that you are a zombie troll bot. THis is absolute proff! We are done here .

We have been all though this before! Soulds like you program has reset to the beginning after running out of materiel. . It does not matter why anyone cant have chidren and having children is not a requiremet for marriage. Now I am convinced that you are a zombie troll bot. THis is absolute proff! We are done here .

It’s really really important that people have children. Can you guess why?

And one demographic group supplies them all.

"“We can ease the fear that millions of same-sex and interracial couples have that their freedoms and their rights could be stripped away,” said Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-WI), a sponsor of the bill. “We are guaranteeing same-sex and interracial couples, regardless of where they live, that their marriage is legal.”

Where exactly, are these same-sex couples and inter-racial couples whose marriages are endangered?

Is Justice Clarence Thomas worried? Mitch McConnell? Mayor Pete?

Democrats are evil. Never forget it.
Is there a state that does not recognize the same sex, or interracial marriage performed by another state?

Is there a state that does not recognize the same sex, or interracial marriage performed by another state?
Not exactly, but some states require consumation of the marriage to make a marriage valid. And that’s nearly impossible for same sex straight couples.

But other states don’t require it, and they can just get married in one of those and all states must recognize it.

Now, I oppose same sex marriage, regardless of sexuality, so it’s not for me, but that’s the state of the world Now a days

Not exactly, but some states require consumation of the marriage to make a marriage valid. And that’s nearly impossible for same sex straight couples.

But other states don’t require it, and they can just get married in one of those and all states must recognize it.

Now, I oppose same sex marriage, regardless of sexuality, so it’s not for me, but that’s the state of the world Now a days
That sounds a bit absurd. Have you got any actual proof of this? I've never heard a state that looks at a marriage license and ask if the couple have proof they engaged intercourse. I think there might be some states that seek proof the couple live together in the same home.

I know of some military couples who were found guilty in a court martial because they got married for the money. It was found out that each spouse slept in a separate bedroom with their lover, and other evidence that the marriage was just for the money and tax breaks.

Same sex couples can live together under the same roof, which is about all consummating the marriage means. The state is not going to spontaneously annul the marriage because it thinks the couple are not having sex. Unless one spouse makes this claim, how is the state going to infer they are not having sex?

Annulment of a marriage was usually because one spouse refused to have sex with the other, or a spouse was in a coma, or some other condition where they could not have normal relations, and they went to court to annul the marriage. Of course some third party could bring suit before the state, because they have proof the couple have never lived under the same roof, and their marriage is a sham.

That sounds a bit absurd. Have you got any actual proof of this? I've never heard a state that looks at a marriage license and ask if the couple have proof they engaged intercourse. I think there might be some states that seek proof the couple live together in the same home.

I know of some military couples who were found guilty in a court martial because they got married for the money. It was found out that each spouse slept in a separate bedroom with their lover, and other evidence that the marriage was just for the money and tax breaks.

Same sex couples can live together under the same roof, which is about all consummating the marriage means. The state is not going to spontaneously annul the marriage because it thinks the couple are not having sex. Unless one spouse makes this claim, how is the state going to infer they are not having sex?

Annulment of a marriage was usually because one spouse refused to have sex with the other, or a spouse was in a coma, or some other condition where they could not have normal relations, and they went to court to annul the marriage. Of course some third party could bring suit before the state, because they have proof the couple have never lived under the same roof, and their marriage is a sham.
It ain’t what it used to be, that’s for sure

Caution!! You are dealing with a zombie troll bot. Don't let it eat your brains

Right, nothing is exactly the same as anything else. That's the Democrats fall back position for every analogy that goes against them.

Yes, we do need an apple to apples comparison. As stated, the Government is perfectly fine collecting Census and Tax documents by mail, or even over the internet. So why not ballots?

In 2060, some census reviewer is going to be very confused why I wrote down "Klingon" under race on my Census form in 1990.

Which bank is this whose policy is to give out its depositors' money without requiring an ID? I will check with them to verify that.

As long as I have my bank account number, they don't care.

Forum List

Back