Ted Cruz's Wife Works For......OMG.....GOLDMAN SACHS

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Heidi-Cruz-And-Ted-Cruz.jpg.cf.jpg

Heidi Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heidi Suzanne Cruz (née Nelson; August 7, 1972) is an American investment manager at Goldman Sachs, former economic policy advisor to the 2000 George W. Bush presidential campaign, and an appointed government official in the Bush Adminstration. She is the wife of Republican Texas senator and 2016 U.S. p

Trump said if Cruz doesn't stop talking about his wife, Melina, he would spill the beans on Heidi Cruz.​

Anyone who supports Ted Cruz is assuring a Hillary win.

All she has to do is bring this up and Ted is T.O.A.S.T.

The reason I support John Kasich (besides him handily being the only candidate who would beat Hillary in the Fall in a relaxed-sweep) is that I'd never cast a vote for that wax-faced, snickering, slimy, maple-leafed, empty paper bag named "Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz. I don't agree with Tiny-Hands on many things, but he's right that crap Ted pulled on Ben Carson in Iowa was a pure indication of the reptile behind the waxen-smile and reassuring snicker..

They say Rubio is Robotic! Ha! He's got nothing on Cruz. I know why Cruz won Utah so solidly. They are all trained since birth to emulate and gather around a waxen-faced robotic man at the pulpit of their local neighborhood stake, with gently waving hand gestures and a monotone whiny singsong. Cruz could be the poster-boy for "any mormon clergy" of Utah.

His wife working for Goldman Sachs is about as surprising as finding a tarantula in a bunch of uninspected bananas from Cuba..

Last edited:
The reason I support John Kasich (besides him handily being the only candidate who would beat Hillary in the Fall in a relaxed-sweep) is that I'd never cast a vote for that wax-faced, snickering, slimy, maple-leafed, empty paper bag named "Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz.

They say Rubio is Robotic! Ha! He's got nothing on Cruz. I know why Cruz won Utah so solidly. They are all trained since birth to emulate and gather around a waxen-faced robotic man at the pulpit of their local neighborhood stake, with gently waving hand gestures and a monotone whiny singsong. Cruz could be the poster-boy for "any mormon clergy" of Utah.
Yesterday Kasich come off as an angry asshole when Brett Baer told him that mathematically he had no chance. Kasich became rather agitated and it became very testy. Kasich is living in denial. His biggest claim to fame is his experience, which this year has become an extreme negative.

Yesterday Kasich come off as an angry asshole when Brett Baer told him that mathematically he had no chance. Kasich became rather agitated and it became very testy...

Angry, agitated...testy...you mean like Tiny-Hands minus the pathological personality and plus the experience of being a successful sitting Governor (and 9 terms in the House & sat on foreign relations committees) who the establishment types hate because he's too much of a common-sense conservative?

Good, I'll double-down on pushing Kasich! He da man..

Kasich is smart. So smart that he's picked up on the charisma Trumpsters seek in Tiny-Hands...the ballsy male. He did and said what he did in his interview with lego-hair guy from Fox News on purpose. I guarantee you.

Yesterday Kasich come off as an angry asshole when Brett Baer told him that mathematically he had no chance. Kasich became rather agitated and it became very testy...

Angry, agitated...testy...you mean like Tiny-Hands minus the pathological personality and plus the experience of being a successful sitting Governor (and 9 terms in the House & sat on foreign relations committees) who the establishment types hate because he's too much of a common-sense conservative?

I never get that from Trump.

Most of the anger is the way the MSM covers Trump, or the way his opponents talk about him, not from the way he acts.

Heidi Suzanne Cruz (née Nelson; August 7, 1972) is an American investment manager at Goldman Sachs, former economic policy advisor to the 2000 George W. Bush presidential campaign, and an appointed government official in the Bush Adminstration. She is the wife of Republican Texas senator and 2016 U.S. p

Trump said if Cruz doesn't stop talking about his wife, Melina, he would spill the beans on Heidi Cruz.​

Maybe he'll release all the good stuff he found in Hawaii at the same time.

Wanna have fun? Go to Google and search:

cruz kill the gays rally

See what comes up.

Most of the anger is the way the MSM covers Trump, or the way his opponents talk about him, not from the way he acts.
Like quoting him and stuff?

Like quoting him and stuff?
I like looking at videos of his speeches.

It gives us a good idea of his state of mind. I see no anger there.

I don't see anything wrong with working for Big Business. Big Business is as American as apple pie.
The reason we have government (among others) is to protect us from big business excess. Our government is also supposed to protect big business from unfair overseas practices. I have never had a problem with big business. I have a problem with Republicans pandering to them and letting them get away with all kinds of really shitty crap. They are a business, they are always looking for profit. But our laws are supposed to stop their excess.

Bernie Sander's hate business is as mis guided as Republicans hating government. We need things fixed not torn down. I take that back. What we need torn down are GOP policies and Bernie Sander's revolution ideas. Then we will see the country really start to improve.

I don't see anything wrong with working for Big Business. Big Business is as American as apple pie.
The reason we have government (among others) is to protect us from big business excess. Our government is also supposed to protect big business from unfair overseas practices. I have never had a problem with big business. I have a problem with Republicans pandering to them and letting them get away with all kinds of really shitty crap. They are a business, they are always looking for profit. But our laws are supposed to stop their excess.

Bernie Sander's hate business is as mis guided as Republicans hating government. We need things fixed not torn down. I take that back. What we need torn down are GOP policies and Bernie Sander's revolution ideas. Then we will see the country really start to improve.
Problem with that is at the same time Hillary is castigating Republicans for helping the rich, she's giving 10 min speeches to them for a small fortune.

Oh they are establishment all the way. It's crazy with this information that is out there that Cruz supporters still believe that he's anti establishment. Have you seen the list of the elite millionaires who back Cruz?

Oh they are establishment all the way. It's crazy with this information that is out there that Cruz supporters still believe that he's anti establishment. Have you seen the list of the elite millionaires who back Cruz?
Not yet.

I'm still reeling from this discovery.

Trump seems to be the only guy who isn't in on the conspiracy. No small wonder the establishment is so against him.

Not yet.

I'm still reeling from this discovery.

Trump seems to be the only guy who isn't in on the conspiracy. No small wonder the establishment is so against him.

I had a thread up on this last week but it got buried. Did you know she worked for Condi Rice?

I've got to drag back that thread later today. Heidi was a complete WH insider. She also worked for US trade rep Robert Zoellick as a top deputy.

someone put out disinformation of Trump having a fictional illegitimate muslim daughter, Ayesha

truth ran out the election back door awhile ago

Hell is running the election now

Forum List

Back